www.sexdollaustralia.com

SDA Review - January 2023

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Mr Crumpets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SDA Review - January 2023

Post by Mr Crumpets »

A couple of months ago I was searching around for sex toys online and stumbled across the category real life sex dolls.

At the time I didn't follow up anymore because of the price (and I had just come back from an expensive overseas vacation), but the seed of an idea had been planted in my mind.

Then around two weeks ago, the seed of the idea started to blossom on my brain and I just couldn't stop thinking about sex dolls. There was one doll however that really stuck out in my mind, the "Sonya X" from Sex Dolls Australia (SDA). I would later discover the photos of this doll would appear on many sex doll vendor websites under different names, but for the record the model would be a WM 166 C-Cup with 273 head.

The price for the model on the SDA website (with bonus eyes, wig, etc) was $2,850 AUD. This is money not to sneeze at, and although I couldn't spare paying that much in one big hit, they did offer a Zip Money facility - the chance to pay over six months, interest free.

Now, like anyone paying that amount of money, I did my research and looked around elsewhere. A couple of other trusted vendors from Australia on this site were slightly cheaper, but either didn't offer what SDA was also throwing in, didn't have the exact model in stock or offered the same delivery service as SDA.

There was also one site which claimed to have an Australian warehouse and was selling for a third of the price of SDA, but with their site also selling some dolls that would not be permitted to be shown on this site (and possibly get you into trouble with the authorities), I went for the safe option of shopping with SDA.

Before committing to the purchase, late on Thursday (a weeks and a half ago) I emailed Andrew at SDA and asked for a preview of the wigs for the 273 head. By lunchtime the next day, Andrew emailed me back with the previews (Photos are in my member introduction post).

After taking 48 hours to consider making this big purchase, I took the leap on Sunday afternoon and got the Sonya X WM166 #273 (through a Zip Money plan).

I sent an email to Andrew at SDA shortly after to confirm my purchase and asked about some clothes sizes. Andrew replied on Monday, and said that since I had also signed up to The Doll Forum, he'd throw in an extra set of eyes and a couple of more wigs. Another email later that day, Andrew asked when I'd like my delivery on Tuesday.

So, the big day comes around. 3pm is the estimated time of arrival for the doll I'd end up naming as "Annie Crumpets". About 2:30pm, Andrew sends a text saying he has been held up, but should be at my home around 4pm. At 4:10pm he arrives across the street, and has brought a hand trolley with him (as I mentioned I'm one floor up).

Without fuss, Andrew personally brings the box into my apartment, explains about the extras he has thrown in and mentions to call him if there at any issues.

Below, you'll see the unboxing process. The doll came in perfect working order, although I'm looking for a good way for the doll's head to be screwed in a little more securely.

The weight of the doll's torso takes some getting use to. As well, as trying to find a way to have both legs face straight on. The fingers are fragile, with one nail already popping off - but superglue managed to fix that.

All said, the doll is very life like. What you see in the picture (minus clothes and that style of wig) is what you get. The feeling of the dolls wrapping her legs and arms around you is unreal.

Is the purchase worth the price? Well, I got what I ordered and the customer service from Andrew at SDA was spot on. For almost $3,000? I think that's a question worth answering in about six months time when paid off (and if the novelty has worn off or not by then).

Would I recommend Sex Dolls Australia? Absolutely. Andrew did everything as promised on their website.
Attachments
WM 166 C-Cup Body with 273 Head and WM16 wig
WM 166 C-Cup Body with 273 Head and WM16 wig
SDA 166C H273 - Unboxing - Pic 6.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 901 times
Body first put together
Body first put together
SDA 166C H273 - Unboxing - Pic 5.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 901 times
WM166C Body
WM166C Body
SDA 166C H273 - Unboxing - Pic 4.jpg (3.22 MiB) Viewed 901 times
#273 Head
#273 Head
SDA 166C H273 - Unboxing - Pic 3.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 901 times
Box after taking away the goodies from the top
Box after taking away the goodies from the top
SDA 166C H273 - Unboxing - Pic 4.jpg (3.22 MiB) Viewed 901 times
Box after first opening
Box after first opening
SDA 166C H273 - Unboxing - Pic 2.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 901 times
Box as arrived and before opening
Box as arrived and before opening
SDA 166C H273 - Unboxing - Pic 1.jpg (3.17 MiB) Viewed 901 times

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: SDA Review - January 2023

Post by Justinpassinthru »

That is interesting. I used to have a positive experience with SDAmerica, their sister site.

Unfortunately, I bought an accessory from them back in October and still have not received the item. I have emailed them on multiple accounts for an update but have not gotten an email from them since November.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

@Mr Crumpets
Thank you for the great review, and thanks for your support! Im glad the doll could meet your expectations. All the best.

@Justinpassinthru
Sex Doll America is a sister store of Sex Doll Canada, I know this because its written all over Sex Doll Canada's website that this is their sister store. They even put their logos next to each other.

Both of which have nothing to do with Sex Doll Australia. We are on the other side of the globe Afterall. In the vendor section we are next to each other but this is just because of the alphabet order.

Cheers
Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Sex Doll Australia wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 8:11 pm @Mr Crumpets
Thank you for the great review, and thanks for your support! Im glad the doll could meet your expectations. All the best.

@Justinpassinthru
Sex Doll America is a sister store of Sex Doll Canada, I know this because its written all over Sex Doll Canada's website that this is their sister store. They even put their logos next to each other.

Both of which have nothing to do with Sex Doll Australia. We are on the other side of the globe Afterall. In the vendor section we are next to each other but this is just because of the alphabet order.

Cheers
Andrew
Woopsie! I'm very sorry for the confusion. Keep doing great work! :glou:

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 8:29 pm
Sex Doll Australia wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 8:11 pm @Mr Crumpets

@Justinpassinthru

Cheers
Andrew
Woopsie! I'm very sorry for the confusion. Keep doing great work! :glou:

No worries at all mate. Thanks :)
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

INFORMATIONS