realsexdoll.com

New member (sort of...)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

sigurd86

New member (sort of...)

Post by sigurd86 »

Hello,

new member here, but not unfamiliar with the wonderful world of dolls. I was an owner some years ago of a WM Do.ll 158 cm, but I had to give it away... a lot of instability in my life in the last years. Went back living in my family, changed many jobs, some depression. I probably now managed to sort things out, and get back some stability which I needed, even though the road is still long.

In this period I only managed to get a small doll, a 6YE 65 cm (and another 65 cm doll, which unfortunately my cat broke), and I am finally managing to enjoy her, my little Luthien. Now, I am planning to slowly go back to bigger doll, but until I will be ready life-wise, I will transition with another small one, but bigger.

In these years, I kept my passion for dolls, quite aside, and for some time I also thought that I lost interest, but in the end, between lack of privacy, and the real need to find a job which was not consuming me, I think I had other needs. I tried also to follow this site, and I had another account here but I forgot everything about it (email, account name, pw). But now that I am almost fine, I want to cultivate again my passion. I probably lost so many updates from this world, that it almost feel like I am a newby.

So nice to meet you :)

Floop

Re: New member (sort of...)

Post by Floop »

Hi Sigurd, and welcome back to TDF. I actually have that part of your backstory in common--i.e., a past member returning to start over. I think the privacy issue and rough patch are also somewhat in common. I now own my own house, a spare room, and have a well-paid job that I don't hate. I'm not sure how long you've been out, but I was out for only a couple years and my oh my have things changed! It's pretty exciting though, or so I think. I hope you'll be as enthusiastic about the recent changes as I was. Feel free to flag me down if you need. I'm here on the weekends.

Agent Laura
Doll
Doll

Post by Agent Laura »

sigurd86 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:42 pm Hello,

new member here,
Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:
sigurd86 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:42 pm
and I am finally managing to enjoy her, my little Luthien.
Hello Lúthien! :D :glou:

🤏Yours Precious,
NMC Agent Aimee -aka- Laura Soft

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

You Welcome! :glou:
And send hello to Lúthien!

Lúthien, 01.jpg
Lúthien, 01.jpg (567.23 KiB) Viewed 256 times

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Congratulations and welcome back!

I've only been in the doll life for a year now, but even in that time, I've seen some changes.

Check out my links below in my signature.
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome back to the TDF! :multi: Happy to have you among us! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

sigurd86

Post by sigurd86 »

Hello, many thanks for the nice welcome! Also Luthien sends her TPE oily hello yo you all.
Floop wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:13 pm Hi Sigurd, and welcome back to TDF. I actually have that part of your backstory in common--i.e., a past member returning to start over. I think the privacy issue and rough patch are also somewhat in common. I now own my own house, a spare room, and have a well-paid job that I don't hate. I'm not sure how long you've been out, but I was out for only a couple years and my oh my have things changed! It's pretty exciting though, or so I think. I hope you'll be as enthusiastic about the recent changes as I was. Feel free to flag me down if you need. I'm here on the weekends.
It seems like a common thread. I have been out for roughly 2 years and a half, so since the Covid pandemic started. For me, the most impressive thing is seeing dolls who are tall 175 cm. I am amazed by the idea of dolls who are basically tall like me and that potentially there will be dolls taller than me if this is the trend.

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

sigurd86 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:17 am
For me, the most impressive thing is seeing dolls who are tall 175 cm. I am amazed by the idea of dolls who are basically tall like me and that potentially there will be dolls taller than me if this is the trend.
:thumbs_up:

Sagitare
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Sagitare »

Hello and welcome!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

sigurd86 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:17 am Hello, many thanks for the nice welcome! Also Luthien sends her TPE oily hello yo you all.
Floop wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:13 pm Hi Sigurd, and welcome back to TDF. I actually have that part of your backstory in common--i.e., a past member returning to start over. I think the privacy issue and rough patch are also somewhat in common. I now own my own house, a spare room, and have a well-paid job that I don't hate. I'm not sure how long you've been out, but I was out for only a couple years and my oh my have things changed! It's pretty exciting though, or so I think. I hope you'll be as enthusiastic about the recent changes as I was. Feel free to flag me down if you need. I'm here on the weekends.
It seems like a common thread. I have been out for roughly 2 years and a half, so since the Covid pandemic started. For me, the most impressive thing is seeing dolls who are tall 175 cm. I am amazed by the idea of dolls who are basically tall like me and that potentially there will be dolls taller than me if this is the trend.
Beware, they may be as heavy as you too. That is a common. Problem here, people thi king the weight will not be an issue... Except it is.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi sigurd86
Welcome back to TDF. So glad to hear that you are beginning to get your life back on track. Hope things continue to get better for you. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

INFORMATIONS