sexyrealsexdolls.com

Air or Gel?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
JRG
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Air or Gel?

Post by JRG »

Hey, I'm picking the collective group's brains on this, just trying to get an idea of which route to go.

I have a wonderful WM 159cm with a C cup gel breast. Nothing wrong or any damage, I'm just wanting to go up another cup size and get a touch more fullness out of them. I have watched the videos and read the great tutorials on the mechanics behind adding air or gel to breasts, so I know whats involved. My question is regarding whether to use gel or air for the minor surgery. On one hand, air seems pretty easy, and is easily (I think) reversable if I don't like the outcome. On the other hand, gel seems more realistic, and with adding not a lot, I don't think the weight would be much of an issue regarding stress on the TPE. (I do keep her wearing a sports bra most of the time for added support.)

So what do you guys (and Gals) think? They aren't handled a lot, so the feel is not a huge deal breaker. This is mostly for aesthetics, where a little bump would fill out the cleavage nicely, with a touch more fullness on the top.

Looking forward to everyone's thoughts on this matter.

I'll add a picture so we all know what I'm talking about. She is wearing a 30B in this shot.
Attachments
z04.jpeg
z04.jpeg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 260 times

The Doll Man

Re: Air or Gel?

Post by The Doll Man »

🤔 I personally don't know enough,
but the gel definitely sounds like a better option to me!

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

JRG
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JRG »

The Doll Man wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:56 pm

🤔 I personally don't know enough,
but the gel definitely sounds like a better option to me!

I’m leaning that way as she already has gel. I would get the sunburn gel that Mishka used in his video, as far as I can find that seems to be the go to medium until we can find the next best thing.

JRG
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JRG »

Well I bit the bullet and hit those puppies with 200ML of air each, and got the desired look I was going for, which was somewhere between a boob job, and natural. It mostly added a fullness without getting too much bigger, which is perfect.

As far as the procedure went, I used a 21ga needle and a 100ml syringe, and it couldn’t have gone any easier. I dipped the needle in baby oil to lubricate the needle, and went in through the nipple, then pointed up. The TPE is self sealing, and it took all of 5 minutes or less from start to finish. I’ll post a few pictures to show everyone. I’ll add more pictures tomorrow, tonight I’m pooped.
Attachments
Before
Before
56BBDFE2-B99E-41D0-A7CC-FECD4D80356F.jpeg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 198 times
After
After
174F71C2-9EB5-4ACE-AFB7-294960B6796E.jpeg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 198 times

INFORMATIONS