kimberdoll.com

Kimber Canada Shipping Nightmare.

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Jayfrost680
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Kimber Canada Shipping Nightmare.

Post by Jayfrost680 »

What an experience im in the middle of.
I was so excited to buy and get my first doll. Kimber was recommended so completely, they have multiple websites in multiple countries. Generally speaking, that seems like it would be what you want... Right?

From my earlier threads, my excitement seemed over the top, no doubt.

Now the problem.

Shipping.

First delivery... Shipping exception, international paperwork problem. Doll gets bounced back to the warehouse. Best part is, i caught it first day, and let kimberdolls know.
They assured me it was taken care of and my doll would be on time.

Second shipment... Wait... What? Same problem.

Now my third shipment (this poor kimber has probably rode around in like 7 different trucks and been in and out of the warehouse.multiple times)

Just sent on friday... Guess what... Shipping exception... The very same one...

So this had been going on for nearly 3 weeks already. I really do feel bad for kimber support, since i have grown quite agitated.

Is my irritation justified?

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Kimber Canada Shipping Nightmare.

Post by Kimberdoll »

Dear Jayfrost680,

Your feelings are definitely justified. Our team shares the same frustration. We have never experienced such a delay like this before.

You will be compensated fairly for this inconvenience. In the meantime, we are constantly communicating with our shipping partner and their contacts at FedEx.

I sincerely apologise for this disappointing start to your ownership experience.

Thank you for your understanding,
- Fletcher

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Irritated justified? Yes, with the shipping company definitely :(

So like team Kimberdoll to be all over this so promptly :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Jayfrost680
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jayfrost680 »

Kimberdoll wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:07 pm Dear Jayfrost680,

Your feelings are definitely justified. Our team shares the same frustration. We have never experienced such a delay like this before.

You will be compensated fairly for this inconvenience. In the meantime, we are constantly communicating with our shipping partner and their contacts at FedEx.

I sincerely apologise for this disappointing start to your ownership experience.

Thank you for your understanding,
- Fletcher
Thank you for a quick response. It really does show you guys r a class A company. Part of my problem however, as i told support, is due to the delay, i am not certain i will receive the doll as i am set to go out of town for 2 weeks feb 2 - 16th. I don't think the company will hold a package that long.
If it gets here before that. No problem at all. If not, im afraid that it will likely be shipped back.

Feel free to PM me here, e mail me directly. Either way i will continue to work with support until the situation is resolved.

Thanks again for the post, and I'm sure everyone in this forum thanks you for the amazing dolls you make.

INFORMATIONS