www.siliconelovers.com

lush doll 162g ordered

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

lush doll 162g ordered

Post by Krampamus Prime »

Taking the plunge on my first full sized doll. Ordered one of the in stock dolls at a great price. Talked to Nick about some worries and they said they'll help me out. Hopefully it'll get here soon and I can give a full review of it.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: lush doll 162g ordered

Post by King Solo »

Awesome, you've got great tastes :glou:

She's a very beautiful THIC doll(with great LHP)I'm pretty sure you're going to be pleased with this one.

Hope she gets to you safely, can't wait for the review. Take tons of pictures! :lol:
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Congratulations, good choice!

Lushdolls look great on their promo pics and show their business end too. Other manufacturers take note.

Lets hope she arrives unharmed. And please please post pictures of her when she arrives.

Cheers!

Sili

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks yall. I'm really excited/nervous that it's shipped ok and not damaged. I plan on lots of pics and a review once I get it.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Nice choice! Looking forward to your review!

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Got the shipping number on it. Says next week so we'll see how the shipping goes. Fingers crossed🤞

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Their 162G looks great, kind of like a more realistic version of the WM158G, but I'm not sold on the realism of their gel boobs. The jiggle video posted a while back was definitely underwhelming. Hope yours is better.

PrensEndymion
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PrensEndymion »

Congratulations on your big purchase! You must be so excited to have the full-sized doll of your dreams in your home soon and you'll have a great experience to share with us. I'm also excited about the Piper Doll - 150cm Akira that I ordered on Silicone Lovers. I think having a full-sized doll will also take up less space than multiple smaller dolls, so it's an ideal choice for people who don't have much room for their collection.

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

We'll see here in a few days hopefully. I'm sure it'll still be an upgrade from the solid breasts my torso has.

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I'm starting to get nervous fedex will pull some shit with the delivery. Supposed to be here Saturday so we'll see.

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

Good luck with your doll! I’ve heard nothing but great things about Lushdoll’s product line, and Nick at SL is a stand-up guy who can handle any problems FedEx throws at you. You’re in good hands- all you have to do now is wait!

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Fed ex is horrible lol I'm on my way to pick it up from the hub by my house its been sitting at for the past few days

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Got it back at my house. Fed ex straight lied to me. I had asked for a delivery date for today and paid for it. The lady when I called said they called me on the 22nd and didnt answer (i got 0 calls that day) and theydidn't have any deliveries scheduled for today for my package. My bank account sees the money taken out for it from fedex for the scheduled delivery. So I'm a little irritated for that. But a full review and pics will be coming when I have the time for it. I will say the gell breasts feel wonderful.

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

Krampamus Prime wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:48 pm Got it back at my house. Fed ex straight lied to me. I had asked for a delivery date for today and paid for it. The lady when I called said they called me on the 22nd and didnt answer (i got 0 calls that day) and theydidn't have any deliveries scheduled for today for my package. My bank account sees the money taken out for it from fedex for the scheduled delivery. So I'm a little irritated for that. But a full review and pics will be coming when I have the time for it. I will say the gell breasts feel wonderful.
FedEx lied about a delivery?

I’m shocked, shocked I say!

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Synthetic_Newbie wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:57 pm
Krampamus Prime wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:48 pm Got it back at my house. Fed ex straight lied to me. I had asked for a delivery date for today and paid for it. The lady when I called said they called me on the 22nd and didnt answer (i got 0 calls that day) and theydidn't have any deliveries scheduled for today for my package. My bank account sees the money taken out for it from fedex for the scheduled delivery. So I'm a little irritated for that. But a full review and pics will be coming when I have the time for it. I will say the gell breasts feel wonderful.
FedEx lied about a delivery?

I’m shocked, shocked I say!
I was upset with it. At least they let me pick it up from the hub

INFORMATIONS