www.wmdolls.com

Help me decide a second doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
xmaniac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Help me decide a second doll

Post by xmaniac »

Hi all,

Let's start saying that I got my first doll last month, a WM 160A #400:

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/es/product ... el-horace/

I've already got factory pictures and I'm quite happy with everything (though I need to dress her and she needs some makeup obviously, I need to learn that).

I think I'm ready to design my next doll. Unfortunately, my first doll was easy because it resembles (a lot) my ex and the love of my life. For the second one...I have many many doubts.

Let me start listing the options I have in mind, I would like more height and more breasts and I'm not worried about weight at all, that's something I know. So for the body:

a) WM 175D

Will to be easy to find clothes given the unrealistic measurements?

b) WM 172D

Is there any difference between both beyond 3cm in height?

c) WM 166C

Would 6cm will look and feel different enough from my 160?

d) Silicone? AngelKiss

Silicone dolls have always looked "plastic" to me, tough I have to say this one looks quite realistic. I intend to use the doll for photography but also for sex and I'm quite worried about the latter aspect in silicone dolls (not as robust, not as realistic to touch it seems). Having less maintenance is nice on the other side.

As you can see I'm looking for a "top model" type of beauty, tall and skinny and someone that looks gorgeous in a dress, skirt or jeans.

For heads, I have in mind:

a) #398

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/es/product ... doll-hume/

b) #233

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/es/product ... ise-sally/

Would they fit in a 175cm doll?

c) (unkown number)

https://sexdollgenie.com/collections/pe ... e-dana157b

d) #446

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... ida-keats/

e) SE

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... ma-bertie/

Would it be difficult to match the "light tan" skin color?

f) Gynoid

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/17 ... doll-lori/

Even more difficult may be?

I have to say that all selected WM heads look nice, very pretty girls indeed. But IMO they lack something, they do not have the supermodel touch I'm looking for, they lack the vibes. Maybe they look like teens and I'm looking for something more mature, say 25 yo?

Can you share your opinions? Other dolls or manufacturers I should look? I like Zelex ones but they look heavily photoshopped and I'm afraid of feeling dejected when the doll arrives. I don't mind the money much, I could decide on a body and buy two, three or four heads from different houses then, as long as I succeed with what I want having some extra heads around may even be desirable.

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Help me decide a second doll

Post by FCD94 »

xmaniac wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:43 pm I would like more height and more breasts and I'm not worried about weight at all, that's something I know. So for the body:

a) WM 175D

b) WM 172D

If you want height but are concerned about clothes fitting, go with the 172D it's a really nice model and for the height the weight is very reasonable.

You'll definitely notice a positive difference going from a doll around 160cm to one over 170cm, this route is a really good step. For clothes fitting always check the measurements of the waist, that above all will give you an idea of how an item will fit. Even on a doll with a waist of around 58cm or more properly fitting separate top & bottoms are usually going to be easier to find than properly fitting one piece items. For the bottoms low waist is usually easier and fits better than high waist. My 175CM doll is 50cm at the waist and I enlarged the bust a little to around a D, but even so I can almost always find clothing that fits like a glove. I order from Aliexpress, and even if an item turns out to have been a wrong choice it doesn't break the bank by any stretch.

xmaniac wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:43 pmAs you can see I'm looking for a "top model" type of beauty, tall and skinny and someone that looks gorgeous in a dress, skirt or jeans.
I hear ya. Excellent! :D

xmaniac wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:43 pmFor heads, I have in mind:
a) #398
b) #233
c) (unkown number)
Probably not, no.

xmaniac wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:43 pmd) #446
Quite possibly. You're right to consider whether a head will actually look proportional on the type of doll you want to buy. If you have doubts you also may be able to ask to see a particular head on either the body you want to buy, or just a taller model. If the factory has the items already on the shelf they may be able to do this, but you would need to ask your vendor. Be aware that not all vendors may have a complete list of heads for a brand displayed on their site so do have a browse around, if you find a particular model you like you can always ask about it with the vendor you want to buy from, chances are they can order it for you. One or two vendors also offer a few of their own custom sculpts though these are not always available for purchase from other sources. I am sure plenty of people purchase these separately though.

:idea: Also since you're looking at Jinsan models and heads, remember you MAY be able to order the WM doll body you want with matching heads from YLDoll or SEDoll as they are all Jinsan, you would need to ask the vendor. Both those companies produce the kind of head you are looking for and they should be directly compatible.

xmaniac wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:43 pmf) Gynoid
If the doll is to be dual purpose and you are concerned about durability this may not be the best choice. If you are considering silicone perhaps look closer at brands like Irontech, Zelex and Starpery as well as CST and maybe FJ though you would need to check if they have the kind of body you want as (too) many manufacturers do not make dolls 170cm or over. Zelex Starpery and FJ all do, CST may but I am not sure. Angelkiss is WM's new silicone line and they are likely going to add a lot more variety to it going forward, I would not be surprised if this includes models like the 172D given how good a sculpt it is. The various manufacturer forums for silicone dolls as well as the Silicone General forum here can be very informative, it would be worth a little time to browse the more recent reviews and PM a couple of the people there. If someone really seems to have a wasp in their drawers about a brand & constantly posts negatively about it they're seldom a representative sample - look instead for people who have had the doll for around 6months to a year or more and who have done thorough reviews and ask them how their doll has head up over time & what if any issues they have experienced including durability of any skin detailing & cosmetic finish. Be aware that a continuing problem with silicone dolls is the detailed finish wearing off. There is not yet alot of detail or experience in redoing this properly once it happens. TPE is alot more forgiving in that respect - you can add detail and just as easily remove it, and repair methods are constantly getting easier.

Stch10

Post by Stch10 »

So you haven't actually received your first doll yet? If that is true, you should definitely hold out until she arrives. You will learn about what you like and don't like about her, and you will be able to make a better decision on your next doll.

Like you, I also have a 160A that is my first doll, and I'm pondering my next purchase. I also like the tall dolls, but the WM TPE ones weigh more, and I don't think I want to go up in weight at all. I do believe the Angel Kiss dolls weigh a fair bit less than their WM TPE counterparts, and that's one of the reasons why I am strongly considering one.

xmaniac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xmaniac »

Stch10 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:20 pm So you haven't actually received your first doll yet? If that is true, you should definitely hold out until she arrives. You will learn about what you like and don't like about her, and you will be able to make a better decision on your next doll.
Yes, solid advice, I'll do it. But I have to plan the next purchase, don't I? I can't help thinking about it :-D
Stch10 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:20 pm Like you, I also have a 160A that is my first doll, and I'm pondering my next purchase. I also like the tall dolls, but the WM TPE ones weigh more, and I don't think I want to go up in weight at all. I do believe the Angel Kiss dolls weigh a fair bit less than their WM TPE counterparts, and that's one of the reasons why I am strongly considering one.
I'm in good shape and weight is not a concern right now for me. It's important but I would value other things first. I agree that AngelKiss has a nice 175cm body but the legs, particularly bellow the knees, seem really really thin to me at least

I like them though and TPE bodies basically suffer from the same situation (weight related issues, I guess)

xmaniac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xmaniac »

FCD94 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:57 pm
xmaniac wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:43 pm I would like more height and more breasts and I'm not worried about weight at all, that's something I know. So for the body:

a) WM 175D

b) WM 172D

If you want height but are concerned about clothes fitting, go with the 172D it's a really nice model and for the height the weight is very reasonable.
Yes, I guess 3cm make no difference at all, I don't get why WM has two bodies so similar one to another. I rather go with 175 but practicality may be a decisive factor here.
xmaniac wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:43 pmAs you can see I'm looking for a "top model" type of beauty, tall and skinny and someone that looks gorgeous in a dress, skirt or jeans.
I hear ya. Excellent! :D
We share the same tastes then, I can't wait to bang a supermodel! :-D
a) #398
b) #233
c) (unkown number)
Probably not, no.
Interesting, how can you tell? I was intuitively aware that a head can't fit bodies from 150 to 175cm, but how can one be sure? Looking at head sizes?
xmaniac wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:43 pmd) #446
Quite possibly. You're right to consider whether a head will actually look proportional on the type of doll you want to buy. If you have doubts you also may be
:idea: Also since you're looking at Jinsan models and heads, remember you MAY be able to order the WM doll body you want with matching heads from YLDoll or SEDoll as they are all Jinsan, you would need to ask the vendor. Both those companies produce the kind of head you are looking for and they should be directly compatible.
Yes, I'll try this route, that SE head is very pretty. I'll even try ask mixing a silicon head with a TPE body.
FCD94 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:57 pmIf someone really seems to have a wasp in their drawers about a brand & constantly posts negatively about it they're seldom a representative sample - look instead for people who have had the doll for around 6months to a year or more and who have done thorough reviews and ask them how their doll has head up over time & what if any issues they have experienced including durability of any skin detailing & cosmetic finish. Be aware that a continuing problem with silicone dolls is the detailed finish wearing off. There is not yet a lot of detail or experience in redoing this properly once it happens. TPE is alot more forgiving in that respect - you can add detail and just as easily remove it, and repair methods are constantly getting easier.
The Zelex subforum is a shitshow of complains in my opinion, people don't seem to be that happy at all and it's a pity because the inspiration models are outstanding if you only take in account the promotional photos.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

It seems that you pay more attention to the head. Maybe you will like these heads(Mature women).
WMdolls heads.jpg
WMdolls heads.jpg (317.9 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

xmaniac wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:44 am Yes, I guess 3cm make no difference at all, I don't get why WM has two bodies so similar one to another. I rather go with 175 but practicality may be a decisive factor here.
Oh, yes there is a significant difference in the measurements. The WM 175 design is much more stylized (?) than the 172, in part possibly to save on weight as the height increases. The difference between the chest-waist-hips measurements is much greater on the 175 which would make clothing a little harder to source and fit. For either doll, Asian sizing will probably be best but you will have more options with the 172. My doll is around the same size but with an even greater difference in the measurements, and Asian sizing definitely tends to fit much better. But it depends on the actual measurements of the clothing item, especially at the waist.

It would also make a difference depending on your own height and the way you use and store your doll I guess. My doll is usually standing when not on the bed, and wearing fleece boots or runners which does add just a little extra height, I am taller so this is good for me. The shorter I would go the more of a height difference I would notice, etc. My first doll was too short, but very light. This did not work for me, but everyone is different. WM has done very good work with all their newer designs 170cm and over while at the same time keeping the stated weight reasonable

xmaniac wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:44 am
a) #398
b) #233
c) (unkown number)
Probably not, no.
Interesting, how can you tell? I was intuitively aware that a head can't fit bodies from 150 to 175cm, but how can one be sure? Looking at head sizes?
I should have answered that a little differently I think. I had proportion in mind when I answered this (eg: 'would these heads work/be proportional on a 175 or 172cm doll'), hence the 'no' as those 3 heads look small. In these cases I looked at the body those heads were already attached to judge their relative size. Doll heads already run small, and on taller or even just larger dolls this can quickly start to look ridiculous.

Proportion aside though anything which uses an M16 threaded connection will be able to be attached including heads from other manufacturers, though they will not always match properly. Not all manufacturers us the same size aperture for the neck though which leads to noticeable gaps around the top of the neck, quite aside from the differences in skin tones and 'translucency' (I'm not sure how else to describe this - some companies use a more or less translucent-seeming TPE blend than others) of the TPE. You can also see alot of color variation between heads of the same manufacturer over time as different batches are cast, even though the stated skin tone might be identical. In terms of color & fit you stand the best chance of getting a good match between companies that are all part of the same manufacturing concern.

FCD94 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:57 pm I'll even try ask mixing a silicon head with a TPE body.
If you wish for the doll to be dual purpose it might be good to ask about softer silicone blends with your vendor. These are quite new, and not all manufacturers have yet publicized every option they can potentially offer in this respect. There also tends to be a noticeable difference in texture, glossiness and color between silicone heads and TPE bodies in most photographs. Again do be aware of the cosmetic detailing on silicone wearing off, so if you want a particular head for photography purposes it might be worth considering a second head for day to day purposes.

Stch10

Post by Stch10 »

xmaniac wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:44 am The Zelex subforum is a shitshow of complains in my opinion, people don't seem to be that happy at all and it's a pity because the inspiration models are outstanding if you only take in account the promotional photos.
I know what you mean. I also like the Inspiration series but there are a lot of complaints. There is a long thread over there from a guy that has just had a ton of problems. I'm surprised they haven't replaced his doll or refunded him. Even if they think he is wrong, it is just a nightmare scenario for a company to have a customer going on a rampage like that.

xmaniac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xmaniac »

FCD94 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:16 pm
xmaniac wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:44 am Yes, I guess 3cm make no difference at all, I don't get why WM has two bodies so similar one to another. I rather go with 175 but practicality may be a decisive factor here.
Oh, yes there is a significant difference in the measurements. The WM 175 design is much more stylized (?) than the 172, in part possibly to save on weight as the height increases. The difference between the chest-waist-hips measurements is much greater on the 175 which would make clothing a little harder to source and fit.
Those were not obvious when looking at the photos, https://us.dollstudio.org/ lists them as:

172D Body measurements: 89 cm (breasts) / 61 cm (waist) / 88 cm (hips) 38kg https://us.dollstudio.org/products/doll ... ls/wm-172d
175D Body measurements: 82 cm (breasts) / 55 cm (waist) / 88 cm (hips) 38kg https://us.dollstudio.org/products/doll ... ls/wm-175d

Weird, no differences in values for both beyond the height
xmaniac wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:44 am
a) #398
b) #233
c) (unkown number)
Probably not, no.
I should have answered that a little differently I think. I had proportion in mind when I answered this (eg: 'would these heads work/be proportional on a 175 or 172cm doll'), hence the 'no' as those 3 heads look small. In these cases I looked at the body those heads were already attached to judge their relative size. Doll heads already run small, and on taller or even just larger dolls this can quickly start to look ridiculous.[/quote]That's my concern, I'm looking for a realistic doll, a little/disproportionate head on a tall model is a total no-go.
FCD94 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:57 pm I'll even try ask mixing a silicon head with a TPE body.
If you wish for the doll to be dual purpose it might be good to ask about softer silicone blends with your vendor. These are quite new, and not all manufacturers have yet publicized every option they can potentially offer in this respect.[/quote]Yes, I'm going to inquire AngelKiss about this.

Thx for all FCD94!

xmaniac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xmaniac »

Stch10 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:47 pm
xmaniac wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:44 am The Zelex subforum is a shitshow of complains in my opinion, people don't seem to be that happy at all and it's a pity because the inspiration models are outstanding if you only take in account the promotional photos.
I know what you mean. I also like the Inspiration series but there are a lot of complaints. There is a long thread over there from a guy that has just had a ton of problems. I'm surprised they haven't replaced his doll or refunded him. Even if they think he is wrong, it is just a nightmare scenario for a company to have a customer going on a rampage like that.
Agree, just by reading some of those messages changed my mind completely, I would have considered a Zelex doll otherwise.

xmaniac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xmaniac »

Anmo Dolls wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:56 pmIt seems that you pay more attention to the head. Maybe you will like these heads(Mature women).
Bodies are way easier to pick, aren't they? In the end it's just deciding the breasts size and shape (in my case skinny/athletic). But heads? Just sticking to WM we have around 500?? A nightmare to choose! From those listed...I like #162, #418 and #420. I've noticed the 4XX numbers are usually more likable, I guess they're newer and have better molds. I'll be checking all of them, changing the number at the end of https://us.dollstudio.org/products/head ... ead-no-400 seems to work to go through all possibilities.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

xmaniac wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:55 am
Anmo Dolls wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:56 pmIt seems that you pay more attention to the head. Maybe you will like these heads(Mature women).
Bodies are way easier to pick, aren't they? In the end it's just deciding the breasts size and shape (in my case skinny/athletic). But heads? Just sticking to WM we have around 500?? A nightmare to choose! From those listed...I like #162, #418 and #420. I've noticed the 4XX numbers are usually more likable, I guess they're newer and have better molds. I'll be checking all of them, changing the number at the end of https://us.dollstudio.org/products/head ... ead-no-400 seems to work to go through all possibilities.
You are right! Bodies are easy to choose, according to your request, Healthy athletic body shape, breast C-cup, proper waist and hip size, or can be modified according to your requirements, it is very easy to make a choice.

4XX is new mold and new face shape, and it will continue to be updated by WMDOLLS. There is always one for you. Maybe we can offer you some heads you like for free, Matching the PROMO. on our website. So you don't need to make your hard choice, choose 1 from more than 400 heads.
Anmo Dolls

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Stch10

Post by Stch10 »

I tried to choose heads that I thought looked good regardless of hair style or color, or eye color. There are plenty of factory photos out there so you can see what they look like with different wigs and eyes. I noticed that some of the heads that I liked in a certain photo shoot didn't look near as good in the factory pics.

I would agree that in general the heads seem to be better as you get up into the 300's and 400's. There are some nice ones even in the double digits, but there are also many that look antiquated or like something you would see on a much cheaper doll.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Get the big gurl. The queen. THE doll. The one, the only,,,, 173H
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

Stch10 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:55 pm
I tried to choose heads that I thought looked good regardless of hair style or color, or eye color. There are plenty of factory photos out there so you can see what they look like with different wigs and eyes. I noticed that some of the heads that I liked in a certain photo shoot didn't look near as good in the factory pics.

I would agree that in general the heads seem to be better as you get up into the 300's and 400's. There are some nice ones even in the double digits, but there are also many that look antiquated or like something you would see on a much cheaper doll.
If the customer is not satisfied with the makeup in the factory drawing, we can adjust it until the customer is satisfied.

Makeup is very important, and the lighting when taking photos is also very important.
17.jpg
17.jpg (147.56 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
18.jpg
18.jpg (210.87 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
19.jpg
19.jpg (238.62 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
Anmo Dolls

INFORMATIONS