Starpery.com

Introducing...my new 165G

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
JAMES BONED
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Introducing...my new 165G

Post by JAMES BONED »

mathieu242 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:59 pm
So far, so good. I ordered her without the bolts because I wanted this doll to be as realistic as possible. I haven't put any shoes on her except for a flat slip in slipper that she wears when I stand her up for cleaning.
The stand up without bolts option means you're getting a doll that has a hard silicone foot. It does not bend or rotate like the regular stand up feet so she will NOT be able to wear heels. In fact, putting any type of shoe besides a slipper or sneaker on her will prove to be difficult because the foot cannot bend. Starpery has this doll wearing heels in the "Freya" photo session:
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... oll-freya/

..but it's hard to tell whether she has the feet with or without bolts. My guess is she has the standing feet with bolts, because they have her foot bent in an angle in that heeled shoe in a way that my stand up without bolts foot just cannot achieve.

As evidence in the new photos:
viewtopic.php?t=166067
..she stands just fine without any support, but I always make sure my doll has a little pressure taken off her skeleton by just slightly leaning her against a wall or door.

BTW, make sure you watch the video of her standing in the above link...GREAT shot of her ass from behind. I think you're going to order her once you watch it :D
mathieu242, Thank you for this information regarding the feet. It's actually been a little hard to get definitive clarity on whether or not hard standing feet without bolts can wear heels. Your information here helps clarify a LOT, so it's really appreciated! I'm going to guess that the Frey doll in the professional photos has the standing feet with bolts so she can still pivot at the ball of the foot? Thanks for the link to the standing photos and the video of her as well. I admit I really, really like this doll. She's at the top of my list but full confession I wish her bottom half were just a little thicker, haha. What can I say... I like my women shaped like pears :D (hence my continued obsession with the far-too-heavy Ursula)

I'd like to say I'm narrowing the field down, but all of the dolls I lust over are so damned heavy. I'm just trying to figure out what I can live with. a 100lb. doll is pushing the limit for me.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

JAMES BONED wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:56 pm
mathieu242 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:59 pm
So far, so good. I ordered her without the bolts because I wanted this doll to be as realistic as possible. I haven't put any shoes on her except for a flat slip in slipper that she wears when I stand her up for cleaning.
The stand up without bolts option means you're getting a doll that has a hard silicone foot. It does not bend or rotate like the regular stand up feet so she will NOT be able to wear heels. In fact, putting any type of shoe besides a slipper or sneaker on her will prove to be difficult because the foot cannot bend. Starpery has this doll wearing heels in the "Freya" photo session:
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... oll-freya/

..but it's hard to tell whether she has the feet with or without bolts. My guess is she has the standing feet with bolts, because they have her foot bent in an angle in that heeled shoe in a way that my stand up without bolts foot just cannot achieve.

As evidence in the new photos:
viewtopic.php?t=166067
..she stands just fine without any support, but I always make sure my doll has a little pressure taken off her skeleton by just slightly leaning her against a wall or door.

BTW, make sure you watch the video of her standing in the above link...GREAT shot of her ass from behind. I think you're going to order her once you watch it :D
mathieu242, Thank you for this information regarding the feet. It's actually been a little hard to get definitive clarity on whether or not hard standing feet without bolts can wear heels. Your information here helps clarify a LOT, so it's really appreciated! I'm going to guess that the Frey doll in the professional photos has the standing feet with bolts so she can still pivot at the ball of the foot? Thanks for the link to the standing photos and the video of her as well. I admit I really, really like this doll. She's at the top of my list but full confession I wish her bottom half were just a little thicker, haha. What can I say... I like my women shaped like pears :D (hence my continued obsession with the far-too-heavy Ursula)

I'd like to say I'm narrowing the field down, but all of the dolls I lust over are so damned heavy. I'm just trying to figure out what I can live with. a 100lb. doll is pushing the limit for me.

The 165G is the only doll in this size range from the top manufacturers where you get a 25in waist, 44in hips, and 25in thighs. Other dolls can give you an inch or two extra in the booty, but then you sacrifice size around the waist, or you get a doll with a thick top and toothpick legs and you end up with a doll with goofy unnatural proportions lol. That's what sold it for me, was the waist to hip ratio, as well as the amazingly thick thighs which are unbelievably sexy in person.

Yes, the 100lbs is daunting, but like with most sex dolls, a lot of positions outside of missionary require a little planning and a lot of exhaustion. Whether she's 80lbs or 100lbs, transitioning a doll from lying on back to doggy in the heat of the moment is an extreme workout for most men. I've learned quickly with both my dolls that the best experiences are slightly pre-planned and not spontaneous.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Darren_Doe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Darren_Doe »

Appreciate the photos and the review been eyeing Starpery for a bit since the 165 D cup but held off till they had boltless feet, now im just deciding gel butt or not lol storage my dolls are moved around and not in one position full time going from laying on pillows to remove pressure off the gel implanted glutes and hanging with some of the weight on a pillow with socks and shoes so i try my best to take care of everything, the biggest downfall seems to be supporting the breasts over time due to simply the weight of them. As a male ive learned the absolute pain of finding the right size bras lol and have learned far more then id wish to have learn.

So have you found anything to help in this? I see you that you had a bralette on her but it wasnt the right size, from my guess going off the measurements from venders id say maybe a 32D would fit her well? I have a awesome bra for my other doll thats a 165 F cup and it is opened from the front which are a breeze to put on her. I think the biggest issue for dolls and bras is the band sizing with the cup sizes its just not within the same range of real women and just makes it tough.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Darren_Doe wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:56 am Appreciate the photos and the review been eyeing Starpery for a bit since the 165 D cup but held off till they had boltless feet, now im just deciding gel butt or not lol storage my dolls are moved around and not in one position full time going from laying on pillows to remove pressure off the gel implanted glutes and hanging with some of the weight on a pillow with socks and shoes so i try my best to take care of everything, the biggest downfall seems to be supporting the breasts over time due to simply the weight of them. As a male ive learned the absolute pain of finding the right size bras lol and have learned far more then id wish to have learn.

So have you found anything to help in this? I see you that you had a bralette on her but it wasnt the right size, from my guess going off the measurements from venders id say maybe a 32D would fit her well? I have a awesome bra for my other doll thats a 165 F cup and it is opened from the front which are a breeze to put on her. I think the biggest issue for dolls and bras is the band sizing with the cup sizes its just not within the same range of real women and just makes it tough.

Every bra I've had on her so far has been part of a lingerie set and they're measured a Large. I haven't actually fitted her yet in a real, proper bra.. which maybe I'll make as my project later this week :thumbs_up:
You're not kidding when it comes to finding a proper bra for ANY sex doll, big or small. Sex doll companies make these dolls with men's fantasies in mind, not so much real women's proportions lol. That being said I think the 165D and 165G offers one of the most mature, real-woman body proportions available. The 165G measures a 30" band size (26" underbust) and 36" full breast, which in my understanding of bra science is a 30 DDD or 30 F?

I use a bra from Shein that I ordered a few weeks ago, it doesn't have an underwire it's just a cotton bra measuring in a Large, but I keep it on her most days & nights when not in use just so her boobs don't deform or sag to one side. Not that I'm worried about that happening right now so soon after receiving her, but I want those breasts to stay as perfect and healthy and round for as long as possible 8)

I like that you're already planning ahead with the storage options for wanting the gel butt on such a heavy doll. Laying in my bed was always going to be my doll's primary storage option, so I ended up going without the gel butt on her. The soft silicone that Starpery uses on the vagina, thighs, and breasts is realllly impressive though! Six weeks with her and I'm constantly STILL blown away daily at the overall quality of this doll.

Darren_Doe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Darren_Doe »

mathieu242 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:12 pm
Darren_Doe wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:56 am Appreciate the photos and the review been eyeing Starpery for a bit since the 165 D cup but held off till they had boltless feet, now im just deciding gel butt or not lol storage my dolls are moved around and not in one position full time going from laying on pillows to remove pressure off the gel implanted glutes and hanging with some of the weight on a pillow with socks and shoes so i try my best to take care of everything, the biggest downfall seems to be supporting the breasts over time due to simply the weight of them. As a male ive learned the absolute pain of finding the right size bras lol and have learned far more then id wish to have learn.

Every bra I've had on her so far has been part of a lingerie set and they're measured a Large. I haven't actually fitted her yet in a real, proper bra.. which maybe I'll make as my project later this week :thumbs_up:
You're not kidding when it comes to finding a proper bra for ANY sex doll, big or small. Sex doll companies make these dolls with men's fantasies in mind, not so much real women's proportions lol. That being said I think the 165D and 165G offers one of the most mature, real-woman body proportions available. The 165G measures a 30" band size (26" underbust) and 36" full breast, which in my understanding of bra science is a 30 DDD or 30 F?

I use a bra from Shein that I ordered a few weeks ago, it doesn't have an underwire it's just a cotton bra measuring in a Large, but I keep it on her most days & nights when not in use just so her boobs don't deform or sag to one side. Not that I'm worried about that happening right now so soon after receiving her, but I want those breasts to stay as perfect and healthy and round for as long as possible 8)

I like that you're already planning ahead with the storage options for wanting the gel butt on such a heavy doll. Laying in my bed was always going to be my doll's primary storage option, so I ended up going without the gel butt on her. The soft silicone that Starpery uses on the vagina, thighs, and breasts is realllly impressive though! Six weeks with her and I'm constantly STILL blown away daily at the overall quality of this doll.
Yeah ive have other dolls from other brands just like a variety and im really drawn to starpery's 165's very likely will end up with both the D and the G bodies but G will be first im not sold on the gel butt i have one doll with it and one without and the one without it is nice to lay her down without worry and shes still plenty soft, im going for the full weight "no weight reduction" for the 165G so im thinking shes going to be soft enough, and yeah im aware shes going to be pushing 55kg without it, its not an issue.

Bra logic is just silly, reason i said 32D is to give a little bit more space so its not snug like a real bra would be and wont dig into the silicone leaving a dent also a D cup is still massive so it very likely would sit just fine within the cup, id love to see starpery or any brand make like a corset or some kind of brace for those that store the dolls standing even if they deem its not needed id enjoy the peace of mind of not stressing the silicone due to the breasts weight and prolonging the life of the doll.

mart1981

Post by mart1981 »

Hello mathieu242

I would to ask about your girl. How is she? Hope she is well. I love Freya head, and this 165G body is perfect for me. Confused a little now. And I'm almost ready to click "buy"
173G cup with Freya head. This one I finally choose. Freya is beautiful. My favorite

Nue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nue »

165cm starpery is the best handsdown.
Gear skeleton for that heavy body is good pick. I weighed mine not long ago and she's at 118lb (with head on and weigh reduction). Not too bad :lol:
How is the oil leakage btw? everytime I'm in skin contact with mine the oil sticks to my skin for quite some time. I need like 2 showers to get the oil off, like the lather on my sponge disappears after I start to scrub myself. :haha4:

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

mart1981 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:43 am Hello mathieu242

I would to ask about your girl. How is she? Hope she is well. I love Freya head, and this 165G body is perfect for me. Confused a little now. And I'm almost ready to click "buy"
173G cup with Freya head. This one I finally choose. Freya is beautiful. My favorite

My doll is doing just fine, thanks! I'm not the most active when it comes to photography, but maybe in a week or so I'll feel inspired to take some updated photos. The 165 with Freya head is absolutely sexy. You will fall in love.
Nue wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:12 pm 165cm starpery is the best handsdown.
Gear skeleton for that heavy body is good pick. I weighed mine not long ago and she's at 118lb (with head on and weigh reduction). Not too bad :lol:
How is the oil leakage btw? everytime I'm in skin contact with mine the oil sticks to my skin for quite some time. I need like 2 showers to get the oil off, like the lather on my sponge disappears after I start to scrub myself. :haha4:

I don't experience any oil leakage from her body. If you're getting oil on your skin every time you touch her to the point where you need to take a full shower...that doesn't seem healthy to me. Do you live in an excessively humid climate, or keep your doll in an enclosed, non climate-controlled space like the shipping box or a small closet? That might contribute to oily skin. You should also give your silicone doll a nice sponge bath every few weeks or so to keep her skin healthy and clean.

Nue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nue »

mathieu242 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:53 pm
mart1981 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:43 am Hello mathieu242

My doll is doing just fine, thanks! I'm not the most active when it comes to photography, but maybe in a week or so I'll feel inspired to take some updated photos. The 165 with Freya head is absolutely sexy. You will fall in love.
Nue wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:12 pm 165cm starpery is the best handsdown.

I don't experience any oil leakage from her body. If you're getting oil on your skin every time you touch her to the point where you need to take a full shower...that doesn't seem healthy to me. Do you live in an excessively humid climate, or keep your doll in an enclosed, non climate-controlled space like the shipping box or a small closet? That might contribute to oily skin. You should also give your silicone doll a nice sponge bath every few weeks or so to keep her skin healthy and clean.

She mostly always wears tight clothes and gets a bath scrub regularly. But nothing out of the ordinary really.
I mean for a Silicone doll you would expect little to no oil leakage transfer right??

Compared to my recent tpe doll purchase (HR 164cm https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... ll-anslow/ ) she leaves some stains but I don't feel the oil on my body at all, which is like wow :multi:

So I'm guessing the new 165cm silicone blends are better now :glou:
I guess just unlucky with my silicone blend (purchased her about 2yrs ago.)

mart1981

Post by mart1981 »

Super. Thats grat.
For now I try to find as much as possible about silicon girls. But this 173G starpery I would to buy tpe. I have got a Freya factory tpe pics. And TPE looks very very nice and real

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

mart1981 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:32 am Super. Thats grat.
For now I try to find as much as possible about silicon girls. But this 173G starpery I would to buy tpe. I have got a Freya factory tpe pics. And TPE looks very very nice and real
That's great Mart1981, I would love to see what she looks like in TPE. If you don't mind, could you post her factory photos. It would help out greatly.

She's at the top of my list, but I would prefer her in TPE. I just haven't seen any photos of her in TPE yet.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

mart1981

Post by mart1981 »

Ok, this is a factory pics Freya 165G on TPE plus silicon head
For me looks great. She is light tan, they said.
Attachments
V1.mp4
(13.9 MiB) Downloaded 138 times
P3.jpg
P3.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 897 times
P2.jpg
P2.jpg (3.74 MiB) Viewed 897 times
P1.jpg
P1.jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 897 times

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

mart1981 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:49 pm Ok, this is a factory pics Freya 165G on TPE plus silicon head
For me looks great. She is light tan, they said.
Wow Mart, thank you for these... this just solidified my decision. She's absolutely gorgeous in TPE (especially in light tan)

I see total redhead ginger potential....

Did you get weight reduction or is she non-weight reduction?
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Francis

Post by Francis »

Seriously fucking curves

mart1981

Post by mart1981 »

Hello King Solo
I asked Starpery for factory pics. And they send me her photos. I have not bought this lady yet. But ready to press "buy". Anyway in in my case it will be with weight reduction.
Red head could be nice.
It is a big different with, or without weight reduction? I would to know a difference

INFORMATIONS