realsexdoll.com

Newbie buying first doll WM168A

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Hi. First time posting and not even sure I’m posting to the right area!?
Have went in hung ho and ordered a doll from a site that may not be legit stupidly before finding this site.
I have ordered a WM168a black skin from blsd and am hoping I get something decent from them as have spent with customisations around £1200. But hey if a copy I have learnt an expensive mistake.
Going forward I like one of the dolls from another member called Arthur and her name is Anissa but don’t know how to msg him or post to him to find out about her. Can anybody help?
Thanks in advance.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Newbie buying first doll WM168A

Post by 4891d »

Welcome to TDF! :)

To be able to send a PM, you must have posted 5 posts (in any thread). Then you will have access to all the functions, like sending PMs or posting pictures.

Congratulations on your doll! The WM 168A is a beautiful model. Quite rare; I know only 4 of them on TDF, all with lots of personality (Arthur 1960's Anissa, Hunt the shunt's Storm, GooseLooney's Judith, Dollyman25442's Zoey).
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Alexio1203 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:26 pm
Hi. First time posting
Hi Alexio1203! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Floop

Post by Floop »

Welcome to the forum. I hope for your sake it's legit as well. Remember: When venturing off into previously uncharted territory, it's best to wander into the rabbit hole of information (and digesting the bits from its depths) before committing to the adventure that awaits you. Have you checked with TDF or any individual members yet?

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Thanks for the info 4891d. I will take a peek at their ladies in preparation for my own. I can’t wait!!
In response to you Floop I did not realise that there was such a rabbit hole of information available for example TDF before committing to this doll. I just thought naively that all sites would be honest and didn’t realise the amount of scammers out there. Like I say I have likely learnt my lesson for the future and realise now that you get what you pay for. No matter whatever kind of lady I get she will be treated like a queen regardless. Thanks again guys. Everyone on here is really helpful and pleasant. What a great community!!

INFORMATIONS