www.irontechdoll.com

How does one use the heating feature?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
symmes

How does one use the heating feature?

Post by symmes »

A few days ago I received an Irontech 166cm doll with the heating feature; however, I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work. The doll came with something that looks a bit like an oversized laptop power brick with a control panel that has English labels on the physical buttons but Chinese characters in the LCD:

There's a round plug on the output end that fits into a socket on the back of the doll's neck. When I plug everything in, the display lights up (as above). The up and down arrow buttons adjust the top and bottom temperature values on the right side of the display, but nothing seems to change the big value on the left. I'm guessing that's the current temperature. The trouble is that there's no heating effect. I've left everything plugged in for four or five hours and nothing happens; the doll stays at room temperature. (This isn't just my subjective impression; I've measured it with a remote-sensing thermometer; the temperature on the doll's chest, between her neck and breasts, was about 20C for the whole period, with some minor fluctuations up and down.)

So, am I missing something, or is the power brick (or worse, the heating elements in the doll) defective? I could find no instruction sheet, so I'm basically hitting buttons at random hoping something will work.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: How does one use the heating feature?

Post by RevJack »

That's because doll heaters don't work! They never have! It's just a get-your-money trick. Contact Irontech, tell them the joke was funny, and demand your heater-money back.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

symmes wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:13 am A few days ago I received an Irontech 166cm doll with the heating feature; however, I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work. The doll came with something that looks a bit like an oversized laptop power brick with a control panel that has English labels on the physical buttons but Chinese characters in the LCD:

There's a round plug on the output end that fits into a socket on the back of the doll's neck. When I plug everything in, the display lights up (as above). The up and down arrow buttons adjust the top and bottom temperature values on the right side of the display, but nothing seems to change the big value on the left. I'm guessing that's the current temperature. The trouble is that there's no heating effect. I've left everything plugged in for four or five hours and nothing happens; the doll stays at room temperature. (This isn't just my subjective impression; I've measured it with a remote-sensing thermometer; the temperature on the doll's chest, between her neck and breasts, was about 20C for the whole period, with some minor fluctuations up and down.)

So, am I missing something, or is the power brick (or worse, the heating elements in the doll) defective? I could find no instruction sheet, so I'm basically hitting buttons at random hoping something will work.
Hmmm. Maybe it's just better to get an electric blanket I've heard some use.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

svevo

Post by svevo »

You are safest waiting to here from someone from Irontech, but in your picture/description, if the start temperature is the 35 C value and stop temperature is the 42 C value and the current temperature is 19 C, then you wouldn't expect the heating to start, because the current temperature is less than the start temperature.
If I was experimenting and thought that was how the system might work, I'd set the start temperature to be less than the current temperature, say start = 18C and stop temperature = 32C. Then monitor closely.

MarcusMM

Post by MarcusMM »

Left is current temp, the upper one is the max. temp., the lower the min temp, heating time at the bottom.
As long as the max temp is smaller than the min. temp there's no heating I would think. Put 40 on top and 30 below, and I guess it'll heat up.
Idk if the bottom value is calculated based on the max. and min. temp, and the higher the max. temp the lower the time needed for heating?

TPE will get damaged by heat, if it's TPE I wouldn't use the heating at all.

symmes

Post by symmes »

MarcusMM wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:28 pm Left is current temp, the upper one is the max. temp., the lower the min temp, heating time at the bottom.
As long as the max temp is smaller than the min. temp there's no heating I would think. Put 40 on top and 30 below, and I guess it'll heat up.
Idk if the bottom value is calculated based on the max. and min. temp, and the higher the max. temp the lower the time needed for heating?
I think this is correct. When I adjusted the values as you suggested, the lights went from red to green and the unit started drawing power (according to a Kill-A-Watt meter I've got) and heating up. I only left it plugged in for about half an hour, and the doll's temperature only rose by about 1C, if that. The box was registering much higher temperatures, so I suspect it's measuring its own temperature, not the doll's. I'll try a longer test later.
MarcusMM wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:28 pmTPE will get damaged by heat, if it's TPE I wouldn't use the heating at all.
No worries there; it's a silicone doll.

Thanks to everybody for the suggestions!

MarcusMM

Post by MarcusMM »

>doll's temperature only rose by about 1C
The doll temperature on the skin is always lower than on the inside, and silicone is a relatively good thermal insulator. Therefor it'll take very long to heat the doll using low temperatures. You can heat it up faster using higher temperatures, but it'll still take a while (heat energy has to move from the skeleton through the silicone to the skin). There's no problem to heat up fast, as silicone can withstand 250C. The skin will be warm at the areas with the fewest silicone and still cold at areas with more silicone - and the faster you heat the bigger the effect. So you'll have to find the best value for max. temp yourself, the highest values is not the best.

To heat up the doll you could use hot air in a tent or a futon dryer, just because it uses much less power: It heats up the skin of the doll only, not the complete body. Disadvantages: You need that extra equipment, the doll will cool down soon, the hair might be affected by hot air, maybe more.

CMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CMS »

symmes wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:13 am A few days ago I received an Irontech 166cm doll with the heating feature; however, I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work. The doll came with something that looks a bit like an oversized laptop power brick with a control panel that has English labels on the physical buttons but Chinese characters in the LCD:

I translated the display and the lower text is the time in minute to get the selected temp.

symmes

Post by symmes »

CMS wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:38 amI translated the display and the lower text is the time in minute to get the selected temp.
Thanks. Is that an estimated time or a time limit (or can you even tell)?

FWIW, I've had more luck today. I don't have exact times or temperatures, but I set the upper temperature to 50C and the lower to 45C. Both are, of course, much higher than human body temperature (about 37C), but I was aiming to get it warm enough to be warm when it propagates out to the doll's skin. After about four hours, with the doll in a sitting position, her belly and nether regions were at a decent temperature, but her upper torso and extremities were much cooler. I guess the heating effect must be concentrated in the lower torso.

CMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CMS »

symmes wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:41 pm
CMS wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:38 amI translated the display and the lower text is the time in minute to get the selected temp.
Thanks. Is that an estimated time or a time limit (or can you even tell)?
Unfortunately, I don't know because I've only translated the text, I have an IT doll on the way home with the same function as well as a few other robot functions, so exciting to hear you've made her stomach warm :mrgreen:

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Drop the complicated still primitive electronic system.

How I heat her:

While laying in bed i put a thin sheet on top of her, then the electric blanket, temp medium to max, after 45 minutes she is warm as a human, i disconnect the blanket and jump on her so she can warm me up

If you hear from people saying the electric blanket goes beneath the doll or beneath a bed blanket, dont listen

Thats for heating a bed so a human can rest or sleep. This position wont warm the doll, barely it will warm her back.

As far as sex its enough if the doll is warm at the whole frontal area, I specially like hot breasts, belly and thighs. The backside doesnt matter
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Electric blankets are designed to lay flat on a mattress
Electric throws are more safely suited for covering a doll

The advice from Luiskjr is sound, 45 minutes and then share the warmth :wink:

INFORMATIONS