anmodolls.com

Review of my experience with Anmo

Anmo Dolls is a multi-national company and one of the top suppliers of Original authenticated life-like sex dolls. We make sure that customer service is the best. Live chat support online 24/7. Our highest priority is customer satisfaction. We have put many safeguards in place to protect our customers during browsing and purchasing. We Guarantee the fastest process time and delivery to the USA, UK, Canada, Europe, and Australia, etc. Website: www.anmodolls.com
MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Review of my experience with Anmo

Post by MX-V »

First of all, I am not affiliated with w m dolls nor anmo dolls. I am only a member of tdf but I wanted to leave an honest review with this company.

The short version is, a very good experience, a great price, a great doll with only 6 days to get here.

The longer version is at first I was apprehensive about dealing with a company that I had no idea about. But I asked around and they had some good recommendations for anmo. The response time to answer my questions from Anmo was incredibly quick and thorough. They were absolutely great at getting back to me very quickly. So there was no way I was going to pass this deal up. And as prices always fluctuate in the market, I don't feel comfortable posting this price, but I'm sure they will answer all of your questions that you have.
It's a great idea to have dolls pre-made and brought over here to the states. The laws and the restrictions and the regulations of customs are getting ridiculous. As I've ordered dolls before, and waited anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks, this was too good to pass up to only have to wait 6 days for delivery. And sure enough 6 days after ordering she showed up. The Box she came in only had a couple of scuffs. Normally boxes have deep gouges and cuts that can be pretty scary. She was in perfect shape. I love all of the accessories that came with her. She's a straight out of the box cutie.
20230227_154521.jpg
20230227_154521.jpg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 1472 times
( she might look a bit scared right now, but honestly I don't blame her, hahahahaha)
20230227_163322.jpg
20230227_163322.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 1472 times
Lastly, yes I will be ordering from anmo dolls again. My highest recommendation.
Attachments
20230227_162614.jpg
20230227_162614.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 1472 times
20230227_161205.jpg
20230227_161205.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 1472 times
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Review of my experience with Anmo

Post by Ztar073 »

That wig really sets your doll off

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

MX-V wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:35 pm First of all, I am not affiliated with w m dolls nor anmo dolls. I am only a member of tdf but I wanted to leave an honest review with this company.

The short version is, a very good experience, a great price, a great doll with only 6 days to get here.

The longer version is at first I was apprehensive about dealing with a company that I had no idea about. But I asked around and they had some good recommendations for anmo. The response time to answer my questions from Anmo was incredibly quick and thorough. They were absolutely great at getting back to me very quickly. So there was no way I was going to pass this deal up. And as prices always fluctuate in the market, I don't feel comfortable posting this price, but I'm sure they will answer all of your questions that you have.
It's a great idea to have dolls pre-made and brought over here to the states. The laws and the restrictions and the regulations of customs are getting ridiculous. As I've ordered dolls before, and waited anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks, this was too good to pass up to only have to wait 6 days for delivery. And sure enough 6 days after ordering she showed up. The Box she came in only had a couple of scuffs. Normally boxes have deep gouges and cuts that can be pretty scary. She was in perfect shape. I love all of the accessories that came with her. She's a straight out of the box cutie.

Lastly, yes I will be ordering from anmo dolls again. My highest recommendation.
Hello, MX-V. Thanks for your review. We believe stock dolls will be more convenient for customer, especially their features are high-end, price also favorable.

If there are customers who are anxious to get these girls quickly, they will be very suitable.
:glou:
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

Tacitus_Bartelby

Post by Tacitus_Bartelby »

Agree with Ztar073. The hair really suits her

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Thank you again Anmo.
It's a fantastic idea to have the popular dolls ready to go.
The Doll Vending Machine!

That wig is perfect for her. It's going to be difficult to change her looks like I do with the other girls.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

I thought I'd post an update of the look I've settled on for Samantha. As she's the third 166 C. She's quite unique and quickly becoming my favorite. Is it just me, or does she have a slight resemblance to a popular Android?
20230307_100959.jpg
20230307_100959.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1345 times

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

That's a great look - everything just fits :thumbs_up:

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

Sexy Samantha!
Anmo Dolls

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

X-small fits well on the 166c.

Sam just got new boots. US size 5.5.
I love girls in boots. And if they will wear Cosplay...well, that's a cherry on top...
20230321_134443.jpg
20230321_134443.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1212 times

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Thank you Anmo,
I love Samantha. She is fantastic.
Her last facial adjustment is subtle but
came out better than I hoped.
(Loved her original look, but I'm the type that has to make her my own. I hope the artist that sculpted her will understand and not be insulted)
20230319_121351.jpg
20230319_121351.jpg (823.17 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
20230320_140820.jpg
20230320_140820.jpg (703.26 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
20230320_140359.jpg
20230320_140359.jpg (927.13 KiB) Viewed 1207 times

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

"but I'm the type that has to make her my own."

Why not? I think there's no problem. This is a cool thing and interesting!
Anmo Dolls

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

I'm glad. Thanks again.
Her new look is perfect...for me... hahaha
20230327_153650.jpg
20230327_153650.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1122 times

INFORMATIONS