betterlovedoll.com

Say hi to ALINA! (Jiusheng/MLW Silicone 148B)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Cako-Kun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Say hi to ALINA! (Jiusheng/MLW Silicone 148B)

Post by Cako-Kun »

rainjycl89 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:09 am Also, the one i got came at 59lbs.. i would not buy from JS again tbh.
According to the specs they shared, that's the weight she's supposed to have. What's the problem?

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Cako-Kun wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:45 pm
rainjycl89 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:09 am Also, the one i got came at 59lbs.. i would not buy from JS again tbh.
According to the specs they shared, that's the weight she's supposed to have. What's the problem?
My MLW148 with her head is about 70 pounds and I still love her.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

smh1669
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by smh1669 »

crazedcat wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:29 pm I think the problem is more with the hardness and rigidity of the silicone for the LHs rather than the size of the openings. That's what I believe caused the rip on mine 100%. I have 3 other dolls with similar sized LHs but the silicone is so soft, pliable, and durable that there has been zero tears. One one I even had a speculum inserted and opened max width just to illustrate how stretchy the silicone is.

vagina.jpg

anus.jpg
What is the product in the picture?

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

smh1669 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:35 am
crazedcat wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:29 pm I think the problem is more with the hardness and rigidity of the silicone for the LHs rather than the size of the openings. That's what I believe caused the rip on mine 100%. I have 3 other dolls with similar sized LHs but the silicone is so soft, pliable, and durable that there has been zero tears. One one I even had a speculum inserted and opened max width just to illustrate how stretchy the silicone is.

vagina.jpg

anus.jpg
What is the product in the picture?
That would be, I believe, the TAYU 158C. I recall seeing them in his review thread.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Almost no one talked about tearing when there where only TPE dolls. Silicone when much more expensive seems to fail much more in that regard.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:49 pm Almost no one talked about tearing when there where only TPE dolls. Silicone when much more expensive seems to fail much more in that regard.
It's because silicone can never be as elsatic as TPE, even when it is as soft. One of the big contributors to silicone tearing is former TPE only manufacturers sizing the holes the same as they would on a TPE doll. This gaurentees tearing.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

INFORMATIONS