Starpery.com

Pregnancy & Inflation Fantasies - Accessory Suggestions?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
randomname1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Pregnancy & Inflation Fantasies - Accessory Suggestions?

Post by randomname1 »

Hi all, I'm new here and am excited to have my first doll currently on order. I chose a doll who is slim and has large/realistic but not huge breasts. One thing I would eventually like to try with her is playing out breast expansion, ass expansion and pregnancy fantasies.

I've looked online and found a number of accessories I might be able to use for this including (1) silicone huge breast wearable vests normally meant for transgender use, (2) silicone wearable pregnant belly, and (3) wearable butt. However, I'm not sure how good the quality is on these and the quality of the silicone butts I've found looks particularly poor.

Do any of the doll manufacturers make high quality accessories like this for this purpose? Surely I cannot be the only one with this interest and I can almost guarantee there is a market.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Pregnancy & Inflation Fantasies - Accessory Suggestions?

Post by Swan »

randomname1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by randomname1 »

Thank you, Swan. Wow - she's a beauty!

50_Grillz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 50_Grillz »

One in the oven
Attachments
20230219_104716 copy.jpg
20230219_104716 copy.jpg (365.46 KiB) Viewed 583 times
“One person's craziness is another person's reality.”
― Tim Burton

randomname1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by randomname1 »

50_Grillz - wow, nice!

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

ChristyPregnantLifelikeSexyTPESexDoll5.jpg
ChristyPregnantLifelikeSexyTPESexDoll5.jpg (399.19 KiB) Viewed 520 times
ChristyPregnantLifelikeSexyTPESexDoll9.jpg
ChristyPregnantLifelikeSexyTPESexDoll9.jpg (276.11 KiB) Viewed 520 times
This girl has made my radar .
Maybe I'll get to meet her one day;)
She can be found on cutesexdolls.com
ChristyPregnantLifelikeSexyTPESexDoll6.jpg
ChristyPregnantLifelikeSexyTPESexDoll6.jpg (291.23 KiB) Viewed 520 times
ChristyPregnantLifelikeSexyTPESexDoll14.jpg
ChristyPregnantLifelikeSexyTPESexDoll14.jpg (122.66 KiB) Viewed 520 times
ChristyPregnantLifelikeSexyTPESexDoll10.jpg
ChristyPregnantLifelikeSexyTPESexDoll10.jpg (217.22 KiB) Viewed 520 times

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I had no idea there were actually pregnant dolls. Only time I ever saw such a thing was in Mods for adult pc games.

Be interesting if you could start with a non-pregnant doll that actually got 'pregnant' (stomache grew) after a period of time!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

50_Grillz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 50_Grillz »

Before I oopps in her.
Attachments
Before
Before
DSC07479 copy.jpg (485.07 KiB) Viewed 509 times
“One person's craziness is another person's reality.”
― Tim Burton

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

50_Grillz wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:08 am Before I oopps in her.
Oops, I'm sure .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I guess you used some kind of custom inflation device that actually worked to expand her belly. Clearly it worked... Not as realistic as the company-made one, but it does work. Good stuff.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Post by John Takshing »

Socratus wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:40 am
Be interesting if you could start with a non-pregnant doll that actually got 'pregnant' (stomache grew) after a period of time!
:thumbs_up:

randomname1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by randomname1 »

Ok so now that I can post photos, here's what I had in mind for the pregnancy. Just to clarify: I'm interested in taking a non-pregnant doll and making her look pregnant by wearing a silicone belly or something similar. Has anyone tried to put something like this on a doll? And do you think any doll manufacturers would be interested in making bigger, higher quality versions?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BS6J7D72/re ... 4c56-8e78-

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Im am sooo into this idea!! And ive come VERY VERY Close - Had it in the checkout ready to hit submit-- and backed out..cause of weight!!!! The irontech dolls are AWSOME pregnant girls but she is still 100 pounds ! and i dont want to damage her.. I wish the preg series was part of the weight reduction dolls that ive have been seeing to pop up- as its a whole different build.
Just recently - was thinking that if you had a doll with a removable vagina- that you could have a arm cuff blood pressure reader-- or someway to inflate a balloon- something in the cavity? what ever it takes to do so with out adding weight to the doll, while not compromising the TPE tooo much..

randomname1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by randomname1 »

EBmoist wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:41 pm Im am sooo into this idea!! And ive come VERY VERY Close - Had it in the checkout ready to hit submit-- and backed out..cause of weight!!!! The irontech dolls are AWSOME pregnant girls but she is still 100 pounds ! and i dont want to damage her.. I wish the preg series was part of the weight reduction dolls that ive have been seeing to pop up- as its a whole different build.
Just recently - was thinking that if you had a doll with a removable vagina- that you could have a arm cuff blood pressure reader-- or someway to inflate a balloon- something in the cavity? what ever it takes to do so with out adding weight to the doll, while not compromising the TPE tooo much..
Lol, I would not recommend that last inflation idea. For one thing, it probably wouldn't look good aesthetically - pregnancies have a specific shape. That, and the dolls are probably not designed to be inflated like that. Reminds me of a dude on reddit who posted a few days back about trying to inflate his doll's hollow boobs with a half gallon of aloe vera gel in each one (way past their original size) and one of them sprung a leak :haha4: I hope he was able to let the extra out and get them patched up somehow, haha.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

So Grillz, How did you achieve this effect? What inflatable can withstand the pressure inside her?

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS