www.yourdoll.com

Bodystocking

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
Uniflux74
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bodystocking

Post by Uniflux74 »

Has anyone tried bodystockings on their companion? I purcheased 2 ONE-SIZE stockings for my 155 TPE Mindy but they tore because they unfortunately were to small. Does anyone have experience with bodystockings that will fit a larger doll? These did make maintenance and clothing the doll ALOT easier.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Bodystocking

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Body stockings are great.
Just make sure you wash new ones a few times to prevent color transferring.

Hara-Surya

Post by Hara-Surya »

I found there's a few problems with body stockings - even with real women- but that can affect dolls even more so.

First off, even the good ones are poorly made and functionally disposable. It's expected they're going to get damaged and stained during "playtime" so no one really makes them to hold up very well.

Two, they're a pain in the butt to put on even if you're putting them on yourself. Putting them on someone with stiff joints, who can't help and who is basically just deadweight makes it far, far harder.

Third, these dolls rarely ever have realistic human proportions. First time I got a body stocking for a doll I actually told the girl at the sex shop it's for a doll and she happily helped me shop for stuff, but the problem is these doll don't have normal human proportions and "one size" breaks down when that happens.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Go for bodysuits.
Double zip bodysuits are a snap to fit.
Here is Ami in her latest one.
IMG_20230622_075732.jpg
IMG_20230622_075732.jpg (4.63 MiB) Viewed 1398 times

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living

Post by young guy »

The good news is they are mostly spandex so they stretch like crazy. Scoop neck styles help with the bigger neck hole. Plunge neck style is better. Powdering the skin makes them slip on better but I've had them develop little powder pill balls all over after washing which I felt ruined them. I've had the best luck finding plus size ones with the oil sheen type being the best sliding. Like Tyr said, dance suits with a zipper are another good choice and go on a lot easier. Some of the zippers are advertised as being on the back, but they go better if you dress them with it in the front. Plus, if your gal has big boobs, it's a very pleasing effect! Haru-Surya covered all the bases; the cheap ones are throwaways and you have to be really patient and work the fabric to get the doll dressed. I've given up more than once after 20+ minutes of struggling, but I never powder any of the Virtue Girls.
All in all, it's more than worth it to try; can't beat the results when it works!
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I did get a tight stretchy dress from Shein which is literally like a body stocking. Being her first of its type, took some effort to get on her, and it was delicate, (I doubt she would even feel it once on) but baby powder helps keep the skin smooth so it goes on easier. Looked pretty decent on her; I think she liked it.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

With a handle like mine, you know I have to add my two cents!
First is definitely patience and smooth nails!
My babe lives in nylons 24/7 and while it's mostly in pantyhose and stockings, she has enticed in bodystockings.
Sometimes, a doll's size can make it a problem for clothes, but in the case of nylons, even getting a large in hose, can be put to advantage!
Attachments
20220715_194231.jpg
20220715_194231.jpg (3.46 MiB) Viewed 1088 times
20230717_141822.jpg
20230717_141822.jpg (5.56 MiB) Viewed 1088 times
20230717_140233.jpg
20230717_140233.jpg (4.16 MiB) Viewed 1088 times
20230206_000027.jpg
20230206_000027.jpg (4.59 MiB) Viewed 1088 times
20230202_120711.jpg
20230202_120711.jpg (3.41 MiB) Viewed 1088 times
20230202_114842.jpg
20230202_114842.jpg (4.46 MiB) Viewed 1088 times
20230202_084205.jpg
20230202_084205.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 1088 times

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

HoneyHose wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:46 am Sometimes, a doll's size can make it a problem for clothes, but in the case of nylons, even getting a large in hose, can be put to advantage!
Amazing pics!

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Thanks Studio...just another day in the life with dolls! 😉

Necrre

Post by Necrre »

HoneyHose wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:46 am Thanks Studio...just another day in the life with dolls! 😉
Really sweet doll, what model is it?

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Thanks Necrre, but I don't what model she is as I just went and got her online....with no regrets! 😁

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Post by Miss Barkley »

:glou:

🗃️ Tessy's Drawer

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

HoneyHose wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:46 am With a handle like mine, you know I have to add my two cents!
First is definitely patience and smooth nails!
My babe lives in nylons 24/7 and while it's mostly in pantyhose and stockings, she has enticed in bodystockings.
Sometimes, a doll's size can make it a problem for clothes, but in the case of nylons, even getting a large in hose, can be put to advantage!
God knows I'm devoted to my girl, but Desirée in a bodystocking is just too much for my poor eyes, HH... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

LOL!!! 😂😂😂
D sends thanks for the compliment, but every doll I've seen here are hot gems! 🔥🔥🔥

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

HoneyHose wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:27 pm LOL!!! 😂😂😂
D sends thanks for the compliment, but every doll I've seen here are hot gems! 🔥🔥🔥
Yeah, but some are a little hotter :mrgeen:
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

INFORMATIONS