sexyrealsexdolls.com

Question about eyes

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
Doll_Monger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Question about eyes

Post by Doll_Monger »

Hi all, I have a soft silicone Irontech head and was wondering if anyone has tried to put in the Easy Move Eyes™ available from MF Creations. The kit says for TPE and they don't really have an easy way to ask them on their web site. Thanks in advance.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Question about eyes

Post by MannequinFan »

Doll_Monger wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:19 pm Hi all, I have a soft silicone Irontech head and was wondering if anyone has tried to put in the Easy Move Eyes™ available from MF Creations. The kit says for TPE and they don't really have an easy way to ask them on their web site. Thanks in advance.
Hey DM, sorry somehow I missed this post.

The standard EMEs are to replace the typical +/-32mm diam. half round eyes used in most TPE dolls, however they may work in your silicone head if it uses the same type of eyes. I also have a version that replaces the spring loaded cartridge type eyes used in some silicone dolls. If you have questions please email me at mf.creations.shop@gmail.com.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Question about eyes

Post by Gaijin »

Also, if they are safe to put into contact with TPE, they are likely good with silicone too.

INFORMATIONS