www.wmdolls.com

Im torn between these

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Im torn between these

Post by FormerlyHot »

I vote for #3. But if you’re looking for someone taller, and rougher, I vote for #4.

I don’t know who manufacturers these dolls, but they sure are handsome, muscular, and ripped!

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

I like the first.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

These dolls also feature weight reduction technology that everyone has been asking for. The core of these dolls consists of foam. This makes the dolls, like the muscular 5'9 doll Mason and Joshua, only 82 pounds: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... doll-mason

For someone who needs an even lighter doll, there's also a 5'7 doll at only 70 pounds: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... x-doll-lee

They are also some of the cheapest full silicone dolls on the market.
Attachments
foam core2.png
foam core2.png (282.05 KiB) Viewed 758 times
foam core2.jpg
foam core2.jpg (133.27 KiB) Viewed 758 times
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

That’s worth celebrating! I know people on here have been asking for weight reduction technology for a long time, and arguing that it could be done with a foam core… and here it is!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, rich4863. I pulled up 4 tabs on my computer to compare the 4 dolls. In my opinion, they all definitely have the same body - just with different heads. Even a couple of the heads look the same to me - but with different hair styles/colours. It seems that there's a particular kind of body that you find attractive. :D :wink:
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

SpartanLover wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:13 am These dolls also feature weight reduction technology that everyone has been asking for. The core of these dolls consists of foam. This makes the dolls, like the muscular 5'9 doll Mason and Joshua, only 82 pounds: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... doll-mason

For someone who needs an even lighter doll, there's also a 5'7 doll at only 70 pounds: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... x-doll-lee

You say "only" 82 pounds as if it'll be a cinch to lift. My doll is 81.1 pounds and I can just manage to lift him a very short distance while wearing a back brace. SMdoll has made a silicone male that weighs 24kg/52.9 lbs. That's the largest amount of weight reduction I've seen in any male doll recently.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

rich4863
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rich4863 »

true_blue22 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:57 am
Hi, rich4863. I pulled up 4 tabs on my computer to compare the 4 dolls. In my opinion, they all definitely have the same body - just with different heads. Even a couple of the heads look the same to me - but with different hair styles/colours. It seems that there's a particular kind of body that you find attractive. :D :wink:
That muscular ripped look is killer. #1 is more bodybuilderish. As is #3. Both are studs, the other 2 are more shredded. I like 1 & 3 the most but I wouldnt kick either of the other 2 out of bed...LOL

rich4863
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rich4863 »

SpartanLover wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:13 am These dolls also feature weight reduction technology that everyone has been asking for. The core of these dolls consists of foam. This makes the dolls, like the muscular 5'9 doll Mason and Joshua, only 82 pounds: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... doll-mason

While having weight reduction is good, using foam will make him a bit less durable & more prone to damage. The other thing Id like is a RealCock type penis attachment. It looks so much more lifelike.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

rich4863 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:20 pm That muscular ripped look is killer. #1 is more bodybuilderish. As is #3. Both are studs, the other 2 are more shredded. I like 1 & 3 the most but I wouldnt kick either of the other 2 out of bed...LOL
I may not be into extremely muscular guys, but I do love the face on #3. :D

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

I’m with you! #3 is gorgeous.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

true_blue22 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:57 am Hi, rich4863. I pulled up 4 tabs on my computer to compare the 4 dolls. In my opinion, they all definitely have the same body - just with different heads. Even a couple of the heads look the same to me - but with different hair styles/colours. It seems that there's a particular kind of body that you find attractive. :D :wink:
Lucas and Sebastian are indeed the same head with different styling.

5'9 and 5'11 are different bodies, though they both share that ultra lean look.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

true_blue22 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:11 am
You say "only" 82 pounds as if it'll be a cinch to lift. My doll is 81.1 pounds and I can just manage to lift him a very short distance while wearing a back brace. SMdoll has made a silicone male that weighs 24kg/52.9 lbs. That's the largest amount of weight reduction I've seen in any male doll recently.
82 pounds is not light, but it's a 5'11 muscular doll. I suppose even more foam can be added and a skeleton can be made out of something like PVC, but that has some drawbacks. A lot of foam perhaps may make the doll feel like a memory foam mattress, and PVC is not nearly as durable as stainless steel.

I'm sure there's still room for improvement. Do you have a picture of the SMdoll male doll? Perhaps their design can inspire others.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Spartan Lover, I must admit that 82 pounds is relatively lighter for a 5 foot 11 doll - compared to other dolls of that height.

For anyone who's interested, here's the link for the 24kg SM doll: viewtopic.php?t=160857

I like the body, but the face doesn't appeal to me. However, SMdoll should be applauded for achieving such a huge amount of weight reduction. :D

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

24kg is very impressive for a 166cm doll assuming the weight is real. I don't believe there's a demand for that doll. Otherwise, we would weigh him in-house. Factory-provided stats aren't always correct. Tbh, I don't really see how a doll that tall can weigh that little.

INFORMATIONS