zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Launches New EXP Skeleton

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: ZELEX Launches New EXP Skeleton

Post by RevJack »

lover1 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:48 am Ball joints are bad. If they become loose, they cannot be fixed anymore. I'm not going to buy anything with such joints anymore.
Ball joints, imemented correctly, are wonderful. It's when the idiots weld them shut that they become problematic. If they were adjusted and locked, with a set screw or lock nut, they are fine. In fact, done correctly with a set screw in a TPE doll, they could be re-tightened without slicing open the TPE. It's just requires that designers give a damn about maintenance.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Following up my last post:

ZELEX,
How are you addressing the age-old problem with ball joint tension, frictional wear, and maintenance? I hope this is not a return to the old Tighten, Weld, and Pray solution.
And again, please, are you using an advanced double joint (like gears, or some other advance) or is this the same double eyebolt joint that's been around for years?

Assembling a new skeleton from better parts in the parts bin is certainly progress, and we are happy to have it, but that is not evolutionary. WM's new articulated hands are evolutionary. We need an evolutionary skeleton.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

ZelexDoll wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:25 pm To satisfy the demands of more customers, ZELEX has launched a brand new skeleton named EXP after extensive research and testing. The EXP (from the word "expression") skeleton is an expanded version of the traditional EVO skeleton, enabling ZELEX GIRLS to perform more natural and lifelike movements, conveying richer emotions, which makes ZELEX GIRLS even more attractive. :angel:

The new EXP skeleton mainly features the following characteristics: :evidence:

·Extended Shoulder Movement: Increased joint mobility allows the shoulder to retract, coordinating with the movement of the arms, unlock more poses and greatly enhance the doll's ability to showcase itself.

·Ball-Jointed Neck: Increased ball-and-socket joint allows for free movement of the head, resulting in a more lifelike appearance.

·Double-Jointed Elbow: The elbow joint is redesigned to a double-jointed structure and the wrist joint is enhanced with a ball-and-socket joint, enabling more diverse and natural movements of the elbow and hand.

·Flexible Waist : Re-adjustment of the lumbar joint provides both stable support and ease of twisting movement.

When customers purchase ZELEX GIRLS, they could choose between the EVO skeleton or the EXP skeleton. From now until April 20th, customers can get a ZELEX GIRL with the new EXP skeleton at the same price as the one with the traditional EVO skeleton.
Poster-1.jpg
Poster-2.jpg
Poster-3.jpg
Poster-4.jpg
Poster-5.jpg
Brilliant! Fantastic! It's great that development is constantly happening and the girls are slowly starting to look like real women.
Although you could remove that plastic wedge from the surface of the skin to look like real skin. matte skin.
Now the girls, or dolls, always look sweaty and wet in the pictures.
It looks like fake skin in the pictures and reveals that it is indeed a doll. Unfortunately.
Please develop new real looking silicone skin. :plaidskirt:
Attachments
G53
G53
Pic.jpg (118.37 KiB) Viewed 2441 times

Kindra
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kindra »

Zelex I think you are one of the best if not the best manufacture out there today.

If changes to the skeleton are to be done I would highly suggest focusing on a real skeleton and mimic that. This would accomplish a few major flaws with current generation of dolls.
1. LHP
2. Functionality
3. Realism

I fully understand this would require completely redoing the molds but I think it's overdue at this point. But savings on silicone as the middle would be pretty much hollow.

First priority focus should be on this area
https://imgur.com/nPOa9yC
The back and pelvis need some serious work. Pelvis being anatomically correct would solve the LHP issue and possibly functionality. Plus I can not tell you how many times I would be with a women and smack that bone in front. It would hurt both of us and so technique of sex is an actual thing. -Realism -Functionality
https://imgur.com/EzVaqZb

All skeletons are actual female skeleton.

Keep up the great work Zelex

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

RevJack wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:42 am Following up my last post:

ZELEX,
How are you addressing the age-old problem with ball joint tension, frictional wear, and maintenance? I hope this is not a return to the old Tighten, Weld, and Pray solution.
And again, please, are you using an advanced double joint (like gears, or some other advance) or is this the same double eyebolt joint that's been around for years?

Assembling a new skeleton from better parts in the parts bin is certainly progress, and we are happy to have it, but that is not evolutionary. WM's new articulated hands are evolutionary. We need an evolutionary skeleton.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jack is the hero we all need.

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

the new handskekett of the wm doll would be worthy of a great update of the zelex

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

Check this video for the EXP Skeleton :evidence:
EXP Skeleton General Introduction.mp4
(54.13 MiB) Downloaded 272 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 8.14.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 8.14.13 PM.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2341 times
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

Flaneur123

Post by Flaneur123 »

Looks promising. New good things are great.

Make sure they will be easy to repair in case of articulations become loose.
I also expect them to not be fragile.
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Very cool!

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Jussi wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:43 am
ZelexDoll wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:25 pm To satisfy the demands of more customers, ZELEX has launched a brand new skeleton named EXP after extensive research and testing. The EXP (from the word "expression") skeleton is an expanded version of the traditional EVO skeleton, enabling ZELEX GIRLS to perform more natural and lifelike movements, conveying richer emotions, which makes ZELEX GIRLS even more attractive. :angel:

The new EXP skeleton mainly features the following characteristics: :evidence:

·Extended Shoulder Movement: Increased joint mobility allows the shoulder to retract, coordinating with the movement of the arms, unlock more poses and greatly enhance the doll's ability to showcase itself.

·Ball-Jointed Neck: Increased ball-and-socket joint allows for free movement of the head, resulting in a more lifelike appearance.

·Double-Jointed Elbow: The elbow joint is redesigned to a double-jointed structure and the wrist joint is enhanced with a ball-and-socket joint, enabling more diverse and natural movements of the elbow and hand.

·Flexible Waist : Re-adjustment of the lumbar joint provides both stable support and ease of twisting movement.

When customers purchase ZELEX GIRLS, they could choose between the EVO skeleton or the EXP skeleton. From now until April 20th, customers can get a ZELEX GIRL with the new EXP skeleton at the same price as the one with the traditional EVO skeleton.
Poster-1.jpg
Poster-2.jpg
Poster-3.jpg
Poster-4.jpg
Poster-5.jpg
Brilliant! Fantastic! It's great that development is constantly happening and the girls are slowly starting to look like real women.
Although you could remove that plastic wedge from the surface of the skin to look like real skin. matte skin.
Now the girls, or dolls, always look sweaty and wet in the pictures.
It looks like fake skin in the pictures and reveals that it is indeed a doll. Unfortunately.
Please develop new real looking silicone skin. :plaidskirt:
Looks like Wet and oily skin! :plaidskirt:
Attachments
g53
g53
G53.jpg (106.55 KiB) Viewed 2228 times

Minino_777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Minino_777 »

By making skeleton more complex you increase the chance of joint failure. Reliable skeleton with this kind of mobility would cost a fortune, I doubt these dolls would be reasonably priced to afford that.
If I were you, I'd rather focus on obvious design flaws of one of the most important part of the sex doll - vagina placement and its elasticity:

koletzo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by koletzo »

Awesome inovations!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Minino_777 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:32 pm By making skeleton more complex you increase the chance of joint failure. Reliable skeleton with this kind of mobility would cost a fortune, I doubt these dolls would be reasonably priced to afford that.
If I were you, I'd rather focus on obvious design flaws of one of the most important part of the sex doll - vagina placement and its elasticity:

I'm trying to get my grubby little hands on one of these upgraded skeletons so I can check it out. I have seen a lot of skeleton failures and joint issues, and I really want to put this one through its paces. Since Zelex has brought skeleton manufacturing in house, they have more control and more agility in dealing with issues. I really want to get my hands on one and see what's what for myself. And of course I don't hold back on sharing all I find with my TDF bretherin.

Reverend Jack

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

EVO vs. EXP what's the difference? :evidence:
Watch this video!
https://youtu.be/woLkv6EYLus
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 3.10.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 3.10.51 PM.png (4.05 MiB) Viewed 2030 times

Contact us:

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

Any issue related to new skeleton please check this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=164998

Contact us:

INFORMATIONS