zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Launches New EXP Skeleton

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: ZELEX Launches New EXP Skeleton

Post by ArcanePath »

Thanks for the update. I told someone at IT about their joints going loose over time with their models and why they don't just either put Locktite on the nuts or double nut them. It's the most simple way of stopping this from happening and a disgrace that they would sell these things with such an oversight. He said he'd pass on my comments to the factory, but if they need to be told this sort of thing, I don't hold much hope. Still waiting for final tracking info and it's been well over 2 months now since I ordered.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

RevJack wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:23 am Quick durability update on the EXP skeleton:

This thing is wearing like iron. The joints are nice and tight, the ball joints on the neck and wrists are as wonderful today as they were the first week. And there is SO MUCH more expression available from the additional subtle motions this skeleton makes possible.
I was kind and gentle in the beginning because she is so breath-takingly beautiful, but when spent time in my bed as an active partner, we'll, sometimes I wasn't so gentle.
This skeleton, and the doll as a whole, has performed wonderfully. I am impressed with my EXP Zelex, and am confident that this is the best, most robust, most well designed skeleton I have owned, or worked on.

Good job Zelex.

Reverend Jack
Good to hear RevJack, thanks for keeping us updated. I am having my eyes on the SLE serie and I am really tempted. Just wishing that Zelex will come with shprter model on that serie jn the 150 range. I am bit tired of doll in the 80 pounds range.

How does the back of the knee and elbows held? You mentionned it few months back.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

The back of the knee has the same limitations as other silicone dolls. The silicone has to be thick enough to be molded and robust, but it can't be as thin as actual skin, so there is some "piling up" when accutely bent.
It's better than some, but on par for top-of-the-line silicone dolls.
Zelex EXP
Zelex EXP
20230731_093152.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 449 times
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

RevJack wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:08 am The back of the knee has the same limitations as other silicone dolls. The silicone has to be thick enough to be molded and robust, but it can't be as thin as actual skin, so there is some "piling up" when accutely bent.
It's better than some, but on par for top-of-the-line silicone dolls.
20230731_093152.jpg
Quite acceptable if you ask me. Thanks for the picture.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS