zelex.com.cn

Your ZELEX girls showcase

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
KKFun

Your ZELEX girls showcase

Post by KKFun »

Dear ZELEX fanciers, I enjoy the stunning ZELEX girls' photos from everyone very much. At the moment, most of us have our photo threads, for convenience, we can collect the best of our customers' ZELEX photos in one place.

The intentions

1) Showcase our best photos.
2) Use this thread as a main index to link to your ZELEX threads. If people would like to find out more about your girls, they can check out your threads via your signature links.
3) The photos here should significantly represent the original ZELEX girls, the objective is trying to achieve "what you see is what you get". e.g. if Faceapp is used, we should clarify that too. Editing is not an issue as long as we try to keep the dolls as original as possible, such as removing the seamline or background.
4) If AI is used for the doll, please mention it as well.

Have fun, and hope to see your gorgeous ZELEX ladies here soon :D

Edit: it is already said, still a little disclaimer here: this thread is to glamourize Zelex dolls and some images are processed in a way to show how they can look in images; to see the actual dolls offered by Zelex, visit their website. To all contributors, please state if any image manipulation (like faceapp) was used. Thank you.

Nescio50
Doll Forum Site Manager

KKFun

Re: Your ZELEX girls showcase

Post by KKFun »

IMG_2566-Signature.jpg
IMG_2566-Signature.jpg (7.75 MiB) Viewed 15897 times

Pilgrim
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pilgrim »

This is a very good idea, and much needed!

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Pilgrim wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:09 am This is a very good idea, and much needed!
Thanks Pilgrim, the idea is from their ZELEX discord, they have a similar channel for showcasing their ladies. It is very enjoyable to see the best of every owner's photos in one place. :D

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

KKFun wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:44 am Dear ZELEX fanciers, I enjoy the stunning ZELEX girls' photos from everyone very much. At the moment, most of us have our photo threads, for convenience, we can collect the best of our customers' ZELEX photos in one place.

The intentions

2) Use this thread as a main index to link to your ZELEX threads. If people would like to find out more about your girls, they can check out your threads via your signature links.
3) The photos here should significantly represent the original ZELEX girls, the objective is trying to achieve "what you see is what you get". e.g. if Faceapp is used, we should clarify that too. Editing is not an issue as long as we try to keep the dolls as original as possible.

1. Does this also mean that we can put Zelex's pictures here as well
so we know what might be available and what can be modified a bit, what kind of girl or doll would you like?. Just as a tip and at the same time a wish from a future customer to Zelex. Now my decision to buy is complicated by the bad blue eyes (too dark), which look clearly too dark or even black, as shown by the pictures posted here by Zelex himself. In addition, GE95 irritates too dark and misaligned teeth. The upper teeth should be visible, not with the lower teeth open. Thank you.
Likewise, the shine of the doll's oily skin in the pictures, which is unnatural compared to a real woman. Small flaws that would be really easy to fix and thus make the girl look more like a real woman. Due to these wishes, I am posting Zelex pictures here. As a photographer, you know what I mean. I'm not going to put my penis in a girl's mouth, so good, beautiful teeth would be important in the pictures. Thank you.
Are these my wishes impossible?

I would also like Zelex to make an introduction video similar to what WM doll has done on YouTube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE14fKs7nvg

Happy Easter everyone :)

2. you are great at making great pictures of the Zelex girls and it's Easter.
would it be possible to get an Easter picture of Scarlet from you? I hope so :)

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

KKFun wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:48 am IMG_2566-Signature.jpg
3. wow! Great picture once again and a really great girl. You know how to give your girls just the right hair. What girl or doll is this? Zelex? WMDoll? ??? :thumbs_up:

By the way, you had a wonderful picture from the fairy tale One Thousand and One Nights..Jasmin and Tiger :) You could put that here too :)

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

KKFun wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:19 am
Pilgrim wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:09 am This is a very good idea, and much needed!
Thanks Pilgrim, the idea is from their ZELEX discord, they have a similar channel for showcasing their ladies. It is very enjoyable to see the best of every owner's photos in one place. :D
4.Where?? Link? 8O

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Thanks Jussi, I DM you the ZELEX discord link.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Rainbow.jpg
Rainbow.jpg (7.85 MiB) Viewed 15654 times

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Jussi wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:36 am
KKFun wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:44 am Dear ZELEX fanciers, I enjoy the stunning ZELEX girls' photos from everyone very much. At the moment, most of us have our photo threads, for convenience, we can collect the best of our customers' ZELEX photos in one place.

The intentions

3) The photos here should significantly represent the original ZELEX girls, the objective is trying to achieve "what you see is what you get". e.g. if Faceapp is used, we should clarify that too. Editing is not an issue as long as we try to keep the dolls as original as possible.

so we know what might be available and what can be modified a bit, what kind of girl or doll would you like?. Just as a tip and at the same time a wish from a future customer to Zelex. Now my decision to buy is complicated by the bad blue eyes (too dark), which look clearly too dark or even black, as shown by the pictures posted here by Zelex himself. In addition, GE95 irritates too dark and misaligned teeth. The upper teeth should be visible, not with the lower teeth open. Thank you.
Likewise, the shine of the doll's oily skin in the pictures, which is unnatural compared to a real woman. Small flaws that would be really easy to fix and thus make the girl look more like a real woman. Due to these wishes, I am posting Zelex pictures here. As a photographer, you know what I mean. I'm not going to put my penis in a girl's mouth, so good, beautiful teeth would be important in the pictures. Thank you.

I would also like Zelex to make an introduction video similar to what WM doll has done on YouTube...

Seems like the thread would become redundant if zelex photos found on multiple sources populated the thread. Just my 2c

*** i.e promo/advertising material found on vendor website

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

I will contribute to the party with my Zelex girl:
Lightroom-1-61.jpg
Lightroom-1-61.jpg (7.26 MiB) Viewed 15637 times
Lightroom-1-81.jpg
Lightroom-1-81.jpg (4.72 MiB) Viewed 15637 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

TChris wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:09 am
Jussi wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:36 am

The intentions

Seems like the thread would become redundant if zelex photos found on multiple sources populated the thread. Just my 2c

Thanks for the feedback TChris, the intention is for the best of the owner's photos. In our own threads, we might have many collections, could pick 1 or 2 of the best from each collection to post here. It might serve as an index page of the big book, or highlight. In this case, it is an index page of many many good books from different owners.

TDF has many similar threads, the collections of the themes. "Cosplay", "High heels", "Faceapp", "Showing cleavage" etc.

Surely we are open to ideas to improve this idea.

If any new future potential ZELEX doll owners would like to see what ZELEX ladies look like from customers' perspectives, instead of going around 30 threads to gather more information, this thread would be the place. 8)

Many thanks.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

catlikederek wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:19 am I will contribute to the party with my Zelex girl:
Lightroom-1-61.jpg
Lightroom-1-81.jpg
Thanks catlikederek, totally awesome :D

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

KKFun wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:19 am
Thanks for the link. I didn't even know such a thing existed. Great. :thumbs_up:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Very nice..
Ill be sure and sort some and link a few :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS