zelex.com.cn

Your ZELEX girls showcase

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Mizt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Your ZELEX girls showcase

Post by Mizt »

KKFun wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:41 am 170CM, GE95

Little Red No Effect.jpg

The finished artwork can be found below.

viewtopic.php?t=155833&start=724
Oh my, this looked really good 8-O

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

As per rule #3 of this thread "The photos here should significantly represent the original ZELEX girls, the objective is trying to achieve "what you see is what you get". e.g. if Faceapp is used, we should clarify that too. Editing is not an issue as long as we try to keep the dolls as original as possible, such as removing the seamline or background."

I would just like to point out that FaceApp was used for the makeup on these photos posted here.

Many of you most likely already know this, but some may not. :wink:
:glou:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Mizt wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:04 am
KKFun wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:41 am 170CM, GE95

Little Red No Effect.jpg

The finished artwork can be found below.

viewtopic.php?t=155833&start=724
Oh my, this looked really good 8-O
Thanks a lot Mizt. :D

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Jimmy_71 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:35 pm As per rule #3 of this thread "The photos here should significantly represent the original ZELEX girls, the objective is trying to achieve "what you see is what you get". e.g. if Faceapp is used, we should clarify that too. Editing is not an issue as long as we try to keep the dolls as original as possible, such as removing the seamline or background."

I would just like to point out that FaceApp was used for the makeup on these photos posted here.

Thanks a lot Jimmy_71, I noticed that another member pointed out the same thing earlier here. I sent a DM to the owner of the photos too. Hopefully, he would be able to clarify that again.
image.png
image.png (175.09 KiB) Viewed 583 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

170cm, GE45

Angel No Effect.jpg
Angel No Effect.jpg (3.84 MiB) Viewed 569 times

The finished artwork can be found below
viewtopic.php?t=155833&start=37

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Heavens yes!

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Billiam wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 5:50 pm Heavens yes!
Lol, that sounds so much better than the other way of saying it ....
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Oscar DeBarataria
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Oscar DeBarataria »

Jimmy_71 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:35 pm As per rule #3 of this thread "The photos here should significantly represent the original ZELEX girls, the objective is trying to achieve "what you see is what you get". e.g. if Faceapp is used, we should clarify that too. Editing is not an issue as long as we try to keep the dolls as original as possible, such as removing the seamline or background."

Look, the thing to recognize is that if this is the look you want on a Carmen head, or really any other head, and you're in the market for a new doll, then by all means save the pictures and send them to Zelex when you order it.

They will customize makeup. They customized Amber's face by adding freckles based on a photo of Penelope Cruz that I sent them.

So if the complaint is that Amber's makeup is FaceApp and that distorts the look of the actual doll, then the response is Zelex can make the doll's makeup look like whatever you want. That's why I ordered my Carmen head with very light makeup, so it would be neutral against the effects I could apply electronically.
Amber's Zelex review thread: viewtopic.php?t=153776

Amber's Eye Candy thread: viewtopic.php?t=153865

The New Adventures of Amber! viewtopic.php?t=156353

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Thanks Billiam. :D

Oscar DeBarataria wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:16 am
Look, the thing to recognize is that if this is the look you want on a Carmen head, or really any other head, and you're in the market for a new doll, then by all means save the pictures and send them to Zelex when you order it.

They will customize makeup. They customized Amber's face by adding freckles based on a photo of Penelope Cruz that I sent them.

So if the complaint is that Amber's makeup is FaceApp and that distorts the look of the actual doll, then the response is Zelex can make the doll's makeup look like whatever you want. That's why I ordered my Carmen head with very light makeup, so it would be neutral against the effects I could apply electronically.
Thanks Oscar DeBarataria for the clarification.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

King Solo wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 5:59 pm
Lol, that sounds so much better than the other way of saying it ....
:haha4: (And yes, both ways apply to Thunder :))

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

He knows. He crossposts multiple threads with faceapp/photoshopped photos, even when there is a FA thread, and the other threads are specifically not looking for photoshops..people have called him out for it multiple times.

I actually predicted and mentionedby name this would happen before the thread was even active in a private conversation about the objective of this thread 🤦.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

TChris wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:37 pm He knows. He crossposts multiple threads with faceapp/photoshopped photos, even when there is a FA thread, and the other threads are specifically not looking for photoshops..people have called him out for it multiple times.

I actually predicted and mentionedby name this would happen before the thread was even active in a private conversation about the objective of this thread 🤦.
Thanks TChris for the information.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

This thread has approval from the ZELEX Doll maker and support from TDF management.

One of the main purposes is to help potential purchasers to see the dolls from different owners under different circumstances, hence, we would like to keep the doll images as original as possible.

So far, we have at least 24 ZELEX owners who contributed to this thread to show their beautiful girls. We would like to thank all the contributors for their contributions.

Please keep the fabulous images coming :D

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

20221108_031752.jpg
20221108_031752.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 340 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

TChris wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:21 am
Thanks TChris, She is lovely as ever :D Hooters is lucky to have her around for good business. :glou:

INFORMATIONS