If you purchased a doll from Tenderdolls, leave a review here

Welcome TDF members to Tenderdolls! We are a doll vendor distributing dolls since 2019, sending hundreds of dolls to the USA & Europe. If you are looking for a truly genuine doll with an attractive price, you found the right place! 4.8 trustscore on Trustpilot and genuine reviews will put your mind at ease, as we never leave any customer behind. If there is a defect with your doll, we always help to solve it, offer compensation, exchange the doll or offer a full refund. If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact our helpful customer support. We would really appreciate it if you would check us out. Our website: www.tenderdolls.com
Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you purchased a doll from Tenderdolls, leave a review here

Post by Tenderdolls »

We are creating this topic for those who have purchased a doll from Tenderdolls and want to leave a review about their experience. Please mention both positives and negatives (if there are any) so others would know what to expect when purchasing their dolls on our store :roll:. We would really appreciate your feedback!

If you have selected Gel breasts, EVO skeleton, fixed or removable vagina, or any other custom options, it would be great if you would let people know your experience and which option they should choose.

Waiting for your kind feedback!
Oliver
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

+1 307 269 0182 | +44 2895 81 1862
support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

jack181

Re: If you purchased a doll from Tenderdolls, leave a review here

Post by jack181 »

Tenderdolls Review - WM160A #400, Gel breasts, Tan skin, Evo Skeleton, Removable Insert, Hyper Realism Painting, Articulated Fingers, Standing Feet

I generally don't leave reviews, but I was blown away and absolutely had to.

Up until a few weeks ago I was oblivious to just how life-like dolls have become. Soon after I began searching for the perfect match, but was quickly overwhelmed by the sheer volume of dolls. I went from site to site to site only to notice that each site had mostly the same dolls, while others had more dolls or a wider selection of manufacturers to choose from. I searched for a day or two, saving bookmarks for each doll that peeked my interest, but none of them stood out as extraordinary. Then suddenly I saw a gorgeous work of art. My mind was made up, and the next step was finding a reputable vendor to purchase her from. I did what I've always done, which is to look for reviews online. I saw how positive the reviews were on Trustpilot for the Tenderdolls site and quickly made my first purchase. I received an email shortly after from Oliver, and soon followed a storm of 59 questions and answers. Every response just as engaging, descriptive, friendly, and professional as the last. To me it's not about who has the fanciest warehouses in the most fancy locations, or is more known. What matters to me is the customer experience, and getting what I ordered without hassle.

Oliver delivers.

Initially I was told that I could expect some factory photos in a couple weeks after production was complete. I eagerly awaited this, while continuing to look into more manufacturers out of curiosity during the following days to see what else was available. I would soon realize that my purchase was impulsive and made in haste when I saw a new doll that made the first smite pale in comparison. I was extremely disappointed in myself, and rather than cancel I went ahead and placed a second order, this time for WM162E #266 & #420. I didn't want to cancel after Oliver had given such excellent customer service. This burden weighed heavily on me as I had originally intended to have 1 doll. As the days past I continued looking and kicking myself the entire time. But, once more I'd be struck at my very core, completely disrupting any thought to keep the first order. Indecisive, I am.

I quickly reached out to Oliver about getting WM160A instead of my first purchase. So that would leave me with WM160A and WM162E. As a first time owner. Oof. I'm certainly going in over my head with this now. Oliver responded with the factory photos for my original first purchase, and asked if I was certain. I was blown away, but went with the new order anyways. Oliver was very supportive, and had no qualms about the situation. Insisting that it would be okay and he would find her a home. So here I am, my first doll is swapped but I'm still left with 2 dolls. What a predicament that I've found myself in. My self-control is generally good, but I have definitely stumbled here. Sometimes the smaller brain reigns supreme over the larger brain. Focus, I must. I know that I'll manage just fine, and when all is said and done I would want a second doll anyway. They'll undoubtedly help my sanity and absence of any affection in many years since. It's not all about that booty. Companionship is just as important if not more.

I received my first doll, WM160A, yesterday on the 14th of April, 2023 shortly before noon. As expected, Oliver delivered on his promises and the doll is absolutely stunning and gorgeous beyond all expectations. She came perfectly packaged, is verified as genuine and has already begun to fill a void in my heart.

I couldn't ask for a better experience. Truly pleasant. Thank you Oliver, and Tenderdolls, for putting a smile on this grumpy ol' persons face. I patiently await WM162E now.

Would be nice if Tenderdolls had their own dedicated forum here: viewforum.php?f=275
Zelex 172E (Eva, #208-1), SM138D (Eve, #28 & #60), SanHui 125 (Tia, #3 & Sarah), SanHui 118 (Fay, Seamless Elf), JM105 (Ava, Seamless Sorceress)
WM160A (Ari, #400), SE150E (Ivy, #76 & #88), 6YE 132 (Lia, #S2)

thebray80

Re: If you purchased a doll from Tenderdolls, leave a review here

Post by thebray80 »

I am really happy with the clothes I purchased beautiful design well made even had a an extra gift with the purchases I made. Oliver who I had been in contact with is fantastic to work with, answers any questions you https://postimg.cc/gallery/VnGkzH7

INFORMATIONS