Starpery.com

Starpery 171D TPE Yvonne Review and Photo Shoot

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
mart1981

Re: Starpery 171D TPE Yvonne Review and Photo Shoot

Post by mart1981 »

Hello ppjdog how is your girl?
Happy and healthy I hope
Very nice doll. Pretty

SimonT
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SimonT »

Hi ppjdog,

I would like to give you a little note after I finally made my decision.
After all the compairing of bodys and proportions and texting with several people and doing research for several things, like durability of color and skeleton etc, I didn't choose the 171D.
BUT it's not about the doll at all to be honest, it's about the customer support.
I also wrote requests to Starpery and I wasn't that happy about the responses I received. And I don't talk about the "content" of the emails..
just the feeling as a potential customer wasn't that "nice" for me personally.
It was absolutely professional and all questions were answered.. but, it's like Dolls, it's everything about the "feeling" in the end :D

It's a bit tricky now, to tell you what I choose without looking like I want to advertise the company I choose.

To have it a bit more "generel" ..it's a silicone 166cm and I plan to do a review for her too, here on TDF.
So I guess I can somehow "mark" you in this review or something :)
I expect her to be delivered in the end of june (if not delayed due to something)

thank you again for your help and have a great week!
~Simon

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

mart1981 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:09 pm Hello ppjdog how is your girl?
Happy and healthy I hope
Very nice doll. Pretty
Thanks Mart,

She's doing very well thank you. She appreciates the compliments!

We've been planning another photo shoot, but I've been looking into tpe color staining and it's just taking a long time tor receive products.

I ordered a sample TPE block and different types of coloring. I'll post my findings as well. I'm curious if you guys can point me to any successful TPE coloring techniques.

Josugora
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Josugora »

Can I get measurements of the inseam Leg lengths of the 171 D. thanks in advance

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

SimonT wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:26 pm Hi ppjdog,

I would like to give you a little note after I finally made my decision.
After all the compairing of bodys and proportions and texting with several people and doing research for several things, like durability of color and skeleton etc, I didn't choose the 171D.
BUT it's not about the doll at all to be honest, it's about the customer support.
I also wrote requests to Starpery and I wasn't that happy about the responses I received. And I don't talk about the "content" of the emails..
just the feeling as a potential customer wasn't that "nice" for me personally.
It was absolutely professional and all questions were answered.. but, it's like Dolls, it's everything about the "feeling" in the end :D

It's a bit tricky now, to tell you what I choose without looking like I want to advertise the company I choose.

To have it a bit more "generel" ..it's a silicone 166cm and I plan to do a review for her too, here on TDF.
So I guess I can somehow "mark" you in this review or something :)
I expect her to be delivered in the end of june (if not delayed due to something)

thank you again for your help and have a great week!
~Simon

Hey Simon, no offense taken.

Just guessing here... when I suspect that English isn't their native language I try let odd communications slide, but, I hear what you're saying. This is part of the reason why I choose to communicate with vendors. I expect them to be better at the customer service, that's what they're getting paid for essentially. That and to work out any issues for me if anything goes wrong.

I hope your choice is everything you hope it to be and I look forward to your review!!

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

Josugora wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:01 pm Can I get measurements of the inseam Leg lengths of the 171 D. thanks in advance
Happy to get that for you.

Her inseam is 31"

judashorror
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by judashorror »

Hey guy, quite beautiful your doll, congratulations! Could you show us the starpery page link of your doll? Just to check which one is yours, since starpery has two different 171D dolls.

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

beautiful, starpery makes some really nice dolls. I been loving the wheat skin tone, ive seen some people post it on other dolls as well and leaning towards getting wheat on my next purchase
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Great photos, and poses, nice work.
Sometimes the blurred background looks a little to forced/contrived.
The outfit is spot on, nice fit, nice lace and sexy.
She is certainly a turn-on.

I found that the weight of a doll = how much I play with her. So weight reduction is always a good thing.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

ppjdog765 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:55 pm
mart1981 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:09 pm Hello ppjdog how is your girl?
Happy and healthy I hope
Very nice doll. Pretty
Thanks Mart,

She's doing very well thank you. She appreciates the compliments!

We've been planning another photo shoot, but I've been looking into tpe color staining and it's just taking a long time tor receive products.

I ordered a sample TPE block and different types of coloring. I'll post my findings as well. I'm curious if you guys can point me to any successful TPE coloring techniques.
I'm not clear on what you are looking to accomplish.

As far a "staining" typically, that word is not used as a good thing: as in clothes staining the doll - in that regard, I test ALL clothing on a test strip of tpe before putting the outfit on the doll. Anything that is 100% polyester is dangerous, you want a blend of cotton in the polyester to help avoid unintentional color staining.

If changing the doll's body overall skin-tone, I would not recommend trying it.
However, I have a head that does not match a body that I have, In that case, I would look into powdered make-up, typically eye shadow color pallets, and through trial and error, you might be able to change a head skin-tone to better match a body. At any rate its not staining, but rather a temporary color change that will require regular reapplication and is not "staining" the doll.
- Hard silicone heads will not accept powered makeup

There was a doll owner on this forum that attempted to stain his doll's entire body using red lipstick applied over the entire doll's body in order to intentionally change the doll's skin tone (as lipstick can sometimes leave a stain on a white or fair skin doll).
This method seems extreme and I would not attempt.
Also, even if you stained the doll's entire body to your satisfaction, the stain would most likely fade in time as the color gets soaked deeper into the dolls tpe and would require additional treatments.

Perhaps, if you are really committed to changing a doll's skin tone, a paint sprayer (an air brush rig) would be most effective, but the color will still come off during doll cleaning/washings. Mineral oil would remove it.

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

I've owned 2 dolls that lost their lip, labia & nipple color after the first time I washed them (which was day 1).

It occurred to me that if clothes could "stain" your doll if worn too long. This was a clue to how to potentially have a long lasting color application.

So, I was not looking at staining the entire body. Just her lips, labia and nipples.

I understand that stain from clothing involves the remaining dye that had not "fixed" during the process. And possibly leftover fixing agent.

Make sense now?

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Wow, an amazing review and even better photos! Thanks ppjdog765 ♥
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Excellent showcase !!
Vendors and manufactures should definitly take some notes!

INFORMATIONS