Starpery.com

Starpery 171D TPE Yvonne Review and Photo Shoot

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Starpery 171D TPE Yvonne Review and Photo Shoot

Post by schmoll42 »

I'm coming after the party it seems :) She looks gorgeous, thanks for sharing those pictures!

I'm considering a Starpery TPE with weight reduction (the 169C precisely).

If able to tell, does the weight reduction affect play time in any negative way?

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

schmoll42 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:17 pm I'm coming after the party it seems :) She looks gorgeous, thanks for sharing those pictures!

If able to tell, does the weight reduction affect play time in any negative way?
Weight reduction adds a foam core to the doll that makes her a little firmer and less spongy feeling if that makes since.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

King Solo wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:24 pm
schmoll42 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:17 pm I'm coming after the party it seems :) She looks gorgeous, thanks for sharing those pictures!

Weight reduction adds a foam core to the doll that makes her a little firmer and less spongy feeling if that makes since.
Indeed this was my understanding as well :glou:

IIRC some silicone DO have had issues due to too firm thighs, and since ppjdog765 mentioned the thighs are firmer, I wanted to know if this affected his sex experience in a negative way.

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

Starpery's implementation of weight reduction has it's pros and cons. It's possible that other brands have the same problem, I just haven't seen it.

pro:
  • Because of her light weight I can do all sorts of "tricks" that I could otherwise not do at all with a heavier doll (tricks=positions).
  • She's also easier to move around and clean.
  • Stiffness in some areas is good, like her upper torso where there'd be a ribcage.
con:
  • Stiffness in her upper thighs near her butt not so good. The feel is just too ...stiff.
  • There's a sound when you tap them, with your hand, you can hear a hollow sound that makes her sound like a piece of furniture.
  • And, after seated or other bent position a surface wrinkle appears sometimes. (I believe this is a side effect of the weight reduction internal design, see attached pictures).
Overall
The intimate experience is still very good, if not excellent. Maybe I'm a tough critic, and sometimes joke that I could complain that my ice cream is melting :-D

Regarding the wrinkle, you can flatten it out (see the after picture). I think a slight surface aberration remains, but most of the time I don't see it, only when I'm cleaning her or taking a picture from a certain angle. I'm only 4 months in, so I worry a little that it get worse over time.
ThighWrinkle_Before1.jpg
ThighWrinkle_Before1.jpg (41.55 KiB) Viewed 695 times
ThighWrinkle_After1.jpg
ThighWrinkle_After1.jpg (41.98 KiB) Viewed 695 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Thanks for your very accurate feedback. :thumbs_up:

Weight reduction is a huge step forward and Starpery was one of the pioneers. I think their 171 C and D model are the ones that go the furthest in this direction. It is probably to minimize the cons that Starpery later released heavier models like the 172 D. The good thing is that the brand offers this variety that allows one to choose according to their priorities and possibilities. In my case, the 171 cm model would be the only possibility to have a very tall Starpery doll that I would be able to handle.

I've already seen this type of wrinkle on pictures of dolls with very high weight reduction (from two different brands). I think it's due to the fact that the inner and outer layers don't deform the same way when bent and then they don't snap back into place the same way.
If it can snap back into place with a little massage and doesn't get worse over time, that seems like an acceptable inconvenience to me in light of the very significant weight drop. I hope this will remain a minor issue.
Only one brand so far seems to have managed to eliminate all the cons of weight reduction, but it is much more expensive than most.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

Thanks a lot for the extremely accurate feedback ppjdog765! I'm relieved it doesn't affect the sexual experience.

The issues due to weight reduction shouldn't be a major problem as they can be mitigated with a (sexy) massage. This post you kindly wrote should be a must-read for anyone wanting to get weight reduction (especially if photography is the #1 reason for buying that doll).
4891d wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:08 pm
Thanks for your very accurate feedback. :thumbs_up:

Weight reduction is a huge step forward and Starpery was one of the pioneers. I think their 171 C and D model are the ones that go the furthest in this direction. It is probably to minimize the cons that Starpery later released heavier models like the 172 D. The good thing is that the brand offers this variety that allows one to choose according to their priorities and possibilities. In my case, the 171 cm model would be the only possibility to have a very tall Starpery doll that I would be able to handle.

I've already seen this type of wrinkle on pictures of dolls with very high weight reduction (from two different brands). I think it's due to the fact that the inner and outer layers don't deform the same way when bent and then they don't snap back into place the same way.
If it can snap back into place with a little massage and doesn't get worse over time, that seems like an acceptable inconvenience to me in light of the very significant weight drop. I hope this will remain a minor issue.
Only one brand so far seems to have managed to eliminate all the cons of weight reduction, but it is much more expensive than most.
I do agree that we can live with a wrinkle if the doll's usable in bed. IIRC, I considered Starpery for my first doll a few years back, but the weight was the major reason I didn't get one (lack of oral sex was another one, but it's slightly off topic).

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

You're welcome.

I'm trying to give honest feedback to help whoever wants it.

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

Here's a preview of a new shoot I'm working on. Her new boots just arrived and I couldn't help but try the whole outfit I've been planning.

I've ordered some additional items, cosmetics, a fix for the horns falling and lighting options.

Enjoy!
IMG_2735.jpg
IMG_2735.jpg (958.16 KiB) Viewed 610 times
IMG_2761.jpg
IMG_2761.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 610 times
IMG_2777.jpg
IMG_2777.jpg (978.33 KiB) Viewed 610 times
IMG_2783.jpg
IMG_2783.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 610 times
IMG_2797.jpg
IMG_2797.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 610 times
IMG_2802.jpg
IMG_2802.jpg (957.34 KiB) Viewed 610 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Here is a demon with whom we would gladly go to hell! :) :twisted:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

She looks gorgeous!

SimonT
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SimonT »

ppjdog765 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:33 pm Enjoy!
Hi ppjdog765 ,
thank you for this great review :D
I am really into this body and looking forward to buy one for myself.
Maybe, if you plan to do some more pictures, I really would like to see two non-artistic/nude ones!
- standing from the side
- 4 leg without any backbending from the side

I would really appreciate it :)
thank you again
best
~Simon
Last edited by The Doll Man on Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added [quote] inside the post question - for faster answer..

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

SimonT wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:40 am
I am really into this body and looking forward to buy one for myself.
Hi SimonT! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

mezog002

Post by mezog002 »

Nice photos.

When a doll weight hits 100 lbs they are to heavy. I like them around 70 LBS.

JAMES BONED
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JAMES BONED »

Wow, that last bondage outfit photo-shoot. WHEW! Pure fire! Bravo!

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments.

SimonT, welcome to the forum! I'm going to take more pictures for sure, maybe this weekend if life doesn't get in the way.

mezog002, my first doll was 86 lbs. She was still manageable, but even 10 lbs lighter I know the difference, and it matters.

JB, check back, there will be more of this last outfit with improvements. I can't wait to take more pics of her!

Check out my first doll here:
6YE 163F N97 Photoshoot Casandra
viewtopic.php?t=143054

INFORMATIONS