realsexdoll.com

My first doll, WM 159G

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Volvo Buster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My first doll, WM 159G

Post by Volvo Buster »

Hello my friends!

I just purchased my first doll, after years of research, and am very excited about this! Got divorced, so now it is time! And perhaps this girl will be kind to me for a change!

No idea really what I ordered, since there are no pictures of the doll with my modifications. It is a WM 159 G-cup, light tanned, big dark areolas and labia, head #398 and extra head #142. I tried to make a picture of the doll with (online via www), just to get a little clue. Since I am new to the forum, I guess I can't post the picture.

I must say they have a very good service. For a real good price, I got the premium skeleton, extra head, upgraded hands, gel breasts, movable shoulders, upgraded mouth, softer TPE, standing feet and body paint.

I live in Norway, so to get away from the Norwegian VAT, I have come up with a little plan. The doll will be delivered to the vendor, so I will take my RV and drive there. It is not too far, and I can get some cheap beer at the same time... :roll:

Dress up the doll, and put her in front of the RV with me, and drive back over the border.. :whistle:
If customs should stop me on this "love journey" with an imported wife, I'm sure I will come up with something clever to say (am open for suggestion)

..I can post some pictures later of this trip.

Since it will be my first doll, I have nothing to compare with. But I read good things about WM, perhaps the negative things is their wigs and the LHP on the dolls? LHP did not seem so bad in the pictures, it is a newer model also. I can post some LHP pictures as well later. But I guess it will be some weeks still before I can start up the RV and go on this adventure.

I am happy to be a part of TDF! Was about to buy another doll in silicone, but after reading your useful information and experiences about this brand, I went for a WM doll as a starter. Will try a silicone doll next time.

OK my friends, have a good time, you will hear from me again!

Last edited by The Doll Man on Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I separated the lines, for easy reading. Mild censorship related to vendor's, there will be other opportunities to talk about all this a lot..

The Doll Man

Re: My first doll, WM 159G

Post by The Doll Man »

Volvo Buster wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:35 am
Hello my friends!
You are welcome Volvo Buster! :D :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Volvo Trucks, 102.jpg
Volvo Trucks, 102.jpg (293.89 KiB) Viewed 463 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Volvo Buster
Welcome to TDF. Only two more posts and you will be able to post photos, if you make a post saying "thanks for the welcomes" you will be on four with only one to go. I hope your plan to avoid VAT works :D please let us know how it goes. Hope you enjoy your new doll, have you thought of a name yet :?: Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

Hope to welcome you to the 159G club soon, Volvo Buster!
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

Wafflecake
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Wafflecake »

I am also looking to order my first doll soon. I also have decided on WM doll as I am looking for a doll that I find realistic. One thing to keep in mind is with tpe you want to be careful to not stain the doll on dark clothing or bedsheets. SO perhaps buy some white sheets for her to be stored in or for on the bed/couch etc when you are together. And be careful with dark clothing. Perhaps store her unclothed as to not stain her tpe skin. And be sure to buy supplies such as a douche. If you're using an rv, using a douche and an absorbent pad may be easier than in the shower to clean her love holes. Perhaps consider reusable washable dog pee pads for when you clean her love holes. Or use condoms for easier cleaning. And be sure to get unscented baby oil and talc free powder (corn starch powder) for oiling and drying your doll. Hope the best to you!

Volvo Buster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Volvo Buster »

WOW! Just got e-mail from my vendor, the doll has arrived in Sweeden! So I have to get my RV ready, load it with all I need for the doll, and try to remember something for myself..😋 Will post some pictures of this journy later!

BBNICSM
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BBNICSM »

I hope your trip goes well, and we hear about the saga soon.

INFORMATIONS