Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Sooo much help needed, please and thank you.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

NME

Sooo much help needed, please and thank you.

Post by NME »

Fresh from new members introduction, but I'll give a little more background here. I've been interested in getting a real doll for about 20 years, and have been saving for the last five.

When I made this plan, a few criteria had to be met. I had to be single, turn 40, have the money, real doll still exist, and unfortunately be blind. that last one may sound weird, but I've had glaucoma since I was a child, so it was inevitable and just a matter of when. It finally happened in 2015, but steadily degraded long before that. There's only one thing left, my birthday, and that's in a few weeks.

After doing more research, it appears there may be one thing that will prevent any of this from being possible. Abyss does not ship door-to-door, only to the nearest customs location. Sadly, for me, that is about 250 miles from where I am, and obviously I don't drive lol. there appears to be a Canadian affiliate, but I'm not sure if they are still operating. If anyone here has had experience with them, or know someone who has, please let me know. The copyright for the site is 2019, so I'm nervous it's not operating any longer. The reason I would use them is apparently they offer to take care of the final shipping to my house.

Back to the year 2015, I have a rough idea of what the bodies and faces look like that were produced before that date, but not afterwards. I require a screen reader to navigate websites, but the Abyss website is not very accessible to the blind. This would make ordering extremely difficult in regards to ensuring I am getting exactly the customization I want. I know, why does a blind guy care what the doll looks like? I'm not sure myself, but it does lol.

Obviously, the most important thing is how it feels to the hands, and it sounds like rd feels the most realistic. By feel I mean, skin texture, compression, musculature, skeleton, jiggle, and you know…. Sadly, I can't enjoy the jiggle videos provided.

I have read the reviews provided on this forum, and I think I'm leaning towards body A or AA. What is the status of gel implants for those bodies? I've come across conflicting, or incomplete information. Do they both have gels in the butt and breasts?

thank you for any responses, and I'll leave it there for now. Please help me, Brick, you're my only hope lol. I will have many questions to come and all help is welcome and appreciated.
Last edited by The Doll Man on Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I separated the text into paragraphs, according to the context, for easy reading and transparency.

The Doll Man

Re: Sooo much help needed, please and thank you.

Post by The Doll Man »

NME wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:03 pm Fresh from new members introduction, but I'll give a little more background here. I've been interested in getting a real doll for about 20 years, and have been saving for the last five.
I am glad to hear that you are here with us, despite all the circumstances and problems you are facing.

You have certain life problems, but don't let it defeat you in any way.

When I engage in various thoughts on various topics, I definitely feel my mental limitations at a certain moment.

I want to tell you that when I speak from the point of view of science and knowledge, I would gladly give my sense of sight - in exchange for even more intellect, compared to the one I currently possess.

Regarding all human senses, and regarding the desire for man to satisfy his senses, at least the ones he has, I claim that you are in the right place.

Everyone will be able to meet you here and help as much as is in our general capacity.

With pleasure!

Mr. Dollman,
Small Moderator of the Vinyl Section of the TDF Forum.
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

NME

Post by NME »

Thank you, I'll keep paragraph breaks in mind. I forget a wall of text is unpleasant for reading.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

NME wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:30 pm Thank you, I'll keep paragraph breaks in mind. I forget a wall of text is unpleasant for reading.
On the contrary, don't bother with it at all.
Personally, it doesn't bother me at all, all the words eventually
come together somewhere in the ether of the human mind.

I think it's a much bigger problem when people are superficial,
and when don't take into account the order of the words in the sentence.

And your every word is in its place...
Now I'm talking about superficiality as a character flaw.
And you seem like a very reasonable person.
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Not all posters on this site have English as their first language or have a flawless level of English literacy, this demands that we are patient with all
Sometimes re-reading the post or asking for clarification gives the poster an opportunity to get better at using this language :)

Brick

Post by Brick »

NME wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:03 pm Fresh from new members introduction, but I'll give a little more background here. I've been interested in getting a real doll for about 20 years, and have been saving for the last five.

When I made this plan, a few criteria had to be met. I had to be single, turn 40, have the money, real doll still exist, and unfortunately be blind. that last one may sound weird, but I've had glaucoma since I was a child, so it was inevitable and just a matter of when. It finally happened in 2015, but steadily degraded long before that. There's only one thing left, my birthday, and that's in a few weeks.

After doing more research, it appears there may be one thing that will prevent any of this from being possible. Abyss does not ship door-to-door, only to the nearest customs location. Sadly, for me, that is about 250 miles from where I am, and obviously I don't drive lol. there appears to be a Canadian affiliate, but I'm not sure if they are still operating. If anyone here has had experience with them, or know someone who has, please let me know. The copyright for the site is 2019, so I'm nervous it's not operating any longer. The reason I would use them is apparently they offer to take care of the final shipping to my house.

Back to the year 2015, I have a rough idea of what the bodies and faces look like that were produced before that date, but not afterwards. I require a screen reader to navigate websites, but the Abyss website is not very accessible to the blind. This would make ordering extremely difficult in regards to ensuring I am getting exactly the customization I want. I know, why does a blind guy care what the doll looks like? I'm not sure myself, but it does lol.

Obviously, the most important thing is how it feels to the hands, and it sounds like rd feels the most realistic. By feel I mean, skin texture, compression, musculature, skeleton, jiggle, and you know…. Sadly, I can't enjoy the jiggle videos provided.

I have read the reviews provided on this forum, and I think I'm leaning towards body A or AA. What is the status of gel implants for those bodies? I've come across conflicting, or incomplete information. Do they both have gels in the butt and breasts?

thank you for any responses, and I'll leave it there for now. Please help me, Brick, you're my only hope lol. I will have many questions to come and all help is welcome and appreciated.
Go to my "Only Fans" page. https://onlyfans.com/u81057521 there is close to 300 posts and videos about Realdolls and its $5 for all of it. Any conceivable question you have will be answered there. Watch the Harmony Alive vids as it deals with the robots and the static dolls also. There are sex vids with the dolls if you are interested. See you there.......Brick
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

NME

Post by NME »

Brick wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:56 am

Go to my "Only Fans" page. https://onlyfans.com/u81057521 there is close to 300 posts and videos about Realdolls and its $5 for all of it. Any conceivable question you have will be answered there. Watch the Harmony Alive vids as it deals with the robots and the static dolls also. There are sex vids with the dolls if you are interested. See you there.......Brick
Thanks for the link. Five dollars! Do you know how much that's going to cut into my doll savings… I was going to use that to tip the delivery guy lol.
Seriously, as I mentioned, I am blind, so photos won't do anything for me. Videos may or may not be helpful if it just contains close-ups with you saying, "look at that...", or "watch this move and jiggle… that wouldn't be very helpful.
Also, I require using a screen reader to navigate websites, and only fans on mobile, at least, seems to not provide all relevant information.
For example, I am told there are links, but not where they take me, and that there are buttons, but not what they do. Hence the title of this thread lol.
Could you confirm the following as an accurate description please?
The gel butt's and breasts have to be felt to be believed, absolutely awesome! Doggy style with a doll with gel butt's is something to put on your bucket list. I have always enjoyed that position (though rarely employed) but looking back the harder silicon slamming into your pelvic area was not as comfortable as a doll with gels, it is the nicest feeling having a super soft and realistic ass slamming into you as you admire, feel and enjoy the perfect form of that ass, even the shock waves ripple through with every thrust, amazing feature! Grabbing her ass in the middle of some heavy hot passion sends me over the edge every time, it just feels so realistic!
The gel breasts make for some wonderfully soft breasts that are hard to stop playing with because again, they feel so realistic, for positions like missionary feeling and seeing them moving with you is just so lovely, again, end game...

That was from a body A review, so I'm fairly sure she has gels in butt and breast, but that information isn't present to my screen reader on the real doll website.
Does the Asa body have gel in butt and breasts? I thought I read somewhere it did, but can't find it.
Thanks for the help, and I will likely be signing up soon, even if I can't get all information, any information is useful.
Thea
She was built with a brain and some swagger.
A little scream, little cry, little laughter.
She's a 10, I'm a joke in my own mind.
But she still loves to dance with my punchline.

Brick

Post by Brick »

NME wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:52 pm

Thanks for the link. Five dollars! Do you know how much that's going to cut into my doll savings… I was going to use that to tip the delivery guy lol.
Seriously, as I mentioned, I am blind, so photos won't do anything for me. Videos may or may not be helpful if it just contains close-ups with you saying, "look at that...", or "watch this move and jiggle… that wouldn't be very helpful.
Also, I require using a screen reader to navigate websites, and only fans on mobile, at least, seems to not provide all relevant information.
For example, I am told there are links, but not where they take me, and that there are buttons, but not what they do. Hence the title of this thread lol.
The gel butt's and breasts have to be felt to be believed, absolutely awesome! Doggy style with a doll with gel butt's is something to put on your bucket list. I have always enjoyed that position (though rarely employed) but looking back the harder silicon slamming into your pelvic area was not as comfortable as a doll with gels, it is the nicest feeling having a super soft and realistic ass slamming into you as you admire, feel and enjoy the perfect form of that ass, even the shock waves ripple through with every thrust, amazing feature! Grabbing her ass in the middle of some heavy hot passion sends me over the edge every time, it just feels so realistic!
The gel breasts make for some wonderfully soft breasts that are hard to stop playing with because again, they feel so realistic, for positions like missionary feeling and seeing them moving with you is just so lovely, again, end game...

That was from a body A review, so I'm fairly sure she has gels in butt and breast, but that information isn't present to my screen reader on the real doll website.
Does the Asa body have gel in butt and breasts? I thought I read somewhere it did, but can't find it.
Thanks for the help, and I will likely be signing up soon, even if I can't get all information, any information is useful.
Like I said, watch the videos "Harmony Alive" a million questions asked and answered. If you can hear, then the info will be helpful to you. I think there is 25 Harmony Alive vids up, that run about 1hr each. To answer one of your questions, yes the A has butt and breast gels. The AA is the only Wicked Series doll that has butt and breast gels. The rest have no butt gels....

NME

Post by NME »

Brick wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:26 pm
NME wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:52 pm

Like I said, watch the videos "Harmony Alive" a million questions asked and answered. If you can hear, then the info will be helpful to you. I think there is 25 Harmony Alive vids up, that run about 1hr each. To answer one of your questions, yes the A has butt and breast gels. The AA is the only Wicked Series doll that has butt and breast gels. The rest have no butt gels....
Thanks for the reply.
Thea
She was built with a brain and some swagger.
A little scream, little cry, little laughter.
She's a 10, I'm a joke in my own mind.
But she still loves to dance with my punchline.

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

Geeze Brick, your comment of "Like I said, watch the videos "Harmony Alive" will hardly help the guy. As he is Blind! He stated that in his post and he needs a special reader to go through web pages.

How about giving the guy a humanitarian break and comping him a $5 subscription to your information so this blind guy that's been saving for 20 years can actually make a rational decision. That way he can at least listen to what you have posted.

I worked with a woman that was 90% blind. Our company provided her I monitor that was the size of a 90 in TV screen. Each letter that appeared on the screen look to be about 8 in tall. And we would all watch in awe as she would struggle trying to read a simple sentence. But she put in the effort. Finally one of the tech nerds created a crude way to take the email text and turn it into audible signals that she could listen to. This was about 25 years ago, and maybe no big deal now. But it was a big deal to her and we all helped her the best we could.

If you don't feel like helping by donating one subscription to the original poster, $5, I hope original poster contacts me, I'll pay the five bucks so he can listen to your information.

We're all supposed to be helping each other aren't we?

Brick

Post by Brick »

MinniMagg wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:50 pm Geeze Brick, your comment of "Like I said, watch the videos "Harmony Alive" will hardly help the guy. As he is Blind! He stated that in his post and he needs a special reader to go through web pages.

How about giving the guy a humanitarian break and comping him a $5 subscription to your information so this blind guy that's been saving for 20 years can actually make a rational decision. That way he can at least listen to what you have posted.

I worked with a woman that was 90% blind. Our company provided her I monitor that was the size of a 90 in TV screen. Each letter that appeared on the screen look to be about 8 in tall. And we would all watch in awe as she would struggle trying to read a simple sentence. But she put in the effort. Finally one of the tech nerds created a crude way to take the email text and turn it into audible signals that she could listen to. This was about 25 years ago, and maybe no big deal now. But it was a big deal to her and we all helped her the best we could.

If you don't feel like helping by donating one subscription to the original poster, $5, I hope original poster contacts me, I'll pay the five bucks so he can listen to your information.

You are surely a gentleman and a scholar. I am sure he will appreciate your largess in this matter..

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

MinniMagg wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:50 pm Geeze Brick, your comment of "Like I said, watch the videos "Harmony Alive" will hardly help the guy. As he is Blind! He stated that in his post and he needs a special reader to go through web pages.

Let's stay on topic with the OP's questions. Deal with other stuff in private. Capice?
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS