https://www.coeros.com/

Coero Soul Sex Doll AI Speaker

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Killperry

Re: Coero Soul Sex Doll AI Speaker

Post by Killperry »

UnmoMiya wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:23 pm I saw the website is updated and one can download the Coeros soul app. Is it possible to use Coeros soul without the speaker and use Bluetooth headphones for privacy?
I have the Coeros AI Speaker and it's just a really tiny BT-speaker. The app works with any phone even without the speaker.

(The version of the app I've tried was still in developement and clearly needed some work. I'm not sure if the version of the app is the same on their website now. But I'm afraid it might be... In that case I would still wait for awhile before purchasing the app. Have to check this info though.)

UnmoMiya
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by UnmoMiya »

Thanks Killperry for the clarification! Well I have been waiting this long doesn’t hurt to wait till the product gets more polished, like their updated doll cleaner.

:glou:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Killperry wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:09 am
UnmoMiya wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:23 pm I saw the website is updated and one can download the Coeros soul app. Is it possible to use Coeros soul without the speaker and use Bluetooth headphones for privacy?
I have the Coeros AI Speaker and it's just a really tiny BT-speaker. The app works with any phone even without the speaker.

(The version of the app I've tried was still in developement and clearly needed some work. I'm not sure if the version of the app is the same on their website now. But I'm afraid it might be... In that case I would still wait for awhile before purchasing the app. Have to check this info though.)
UnmoMiya wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:18 pm Thanks Killperry for the clarification! Well I have been waiting this long doesn’t hurt to wait till the product gets more polished, like their updated doll cleaner.

:glou:
Thank you for your feedback!
We recently launched the Coero Soul on our website, and the iOS version is currently more stable.
Additionally, the app comes with a one-month trial period. If anyone only needs the app, you can private message me, and I can provide a free ID on weekdays.

Coero Soul: The Ultimate AI Companion for Love Doll Owners
Coero Soul is powered by the renowned ChatGPT engine, this speaker is tailored specifically for love doll enthusiasts, ensuring an enhanced and unique experience.
Despite its compact dimensions of just 35.5 x 28.5 x 9.6mm, Coero Soul packs a powerful punch. Designed with both aesthetics and functionality in mind, it matches the doll better and delivers good audio performance.

Free Download Coeros APP: https://www.coeros.com/product/ai-plugin-speaker/
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

Am I missing something? Isn't there like a Gyro in the item so that when you have intercourse with the doll she makes a sound? There are very cheap sensors that can already mimick that...

I wonder what the future will bring. I still really like the interactivity from the american dolls but it's absolutely bullshiet that they are so expensive and people say the build quality is really bad. But I digress...
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

DutchDoll Tiana + FunWestDoll Cammy/Jinx + Lara Croft GLD
Tifa Lockhart GLD viewtopic.php?t=159320
Mini She-Hulk ITD : viewtopic.php?t=161994
WH. Miki ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2242804#p2242804
Lola ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2255217#p2255217

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Well, my daughter's dental visit cost $17, instead of $1800 (Thank you, Work Dental Insurance!). To celebrate, I bought this just to get a look at it, try it out, etc. I'll leave my thoughts on it later. After it arrives in a couple of weeks.

I'll look at volume, sound, battery life, etc. But don't expect some sort of expert review. I'm just a dude. A normal-ish dude.

I'll also try out the ap with my iFrogz Tadpole bluetooth keychain speaker. Just for giggles. But the iFrogz Tadpole doesn't have a built in microphone as this has. So we'll see!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Is this a stand-alone product or needs a monthly fee to Coeros?
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Luiskjr wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:54 am Is this a stand-alone product or needs a monthly fee to Coeros?
No mention of a monthly cost was on the listing. I guess I’ll find out! :haha4:
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Xius Man

Post by Xius Man »

I bought the ai speakers about a year ago, maybe 8 months ago. I needed a new phone so I got a iPhone.
The app is amazing, it took me a few try’s but I made my own character and it’s great. I can’t wait to play with her with a personality that I create.
Happiness is when you are understood, Great Happiness is when you are loved. Real happiness is when you love.
Confucious

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

DocWen wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:51 pm
Luiskjr wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:54 am Is this a stand-alone product or needs a monthly fee to Coeros?
I'll be interested to see your common honest man review. They are the best kind!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Socratus wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:26 am
I'll be interested to see your common honest man review. They are the best kind!
My honest review is that... I forgot I had it because my life was chaotic when it arrived. It's been sitting in a box in my closet. I'm not even sure it's in there! :lol:
---
DocWen

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

DocWen wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:53 am
Socratus wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:26 am
My honest review is that... I forgot I had it because my life was chaotic when it arrived. It's been sitting in a box in my closet. I'm not even sure it's in there! :lol:
Whaaaaat?

Well whenever you can, let us know how it turned out. No rush. :lol:
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

dashingdan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dashingdan »

It appears the Coeros A.I. speaker application is down and no word on when or if it will be operational again. I am waiting for a refund as I ordered one and haven't even received it yet.

Xius Man

Post by Xius Man »

I had to upgrade my phone to a new iPhone and it was worth it. It took me a few times to tweak the AI how I want it but the end result was pretty cool. To go into sex mode all you have to do is say or type “moan”
Happiness is when you are understood, Great Happiness is when you are loved. Real happiness is when you love.
Confucious

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

Xius Man wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:30 pm I had to upgrade my phone to a new iPhone and it was worth it. It took me a few times to tweak the AI how I want it but the end result was pretty cool. To go into sex mode all you have to do is say or type “moan”
explain more about it please for people that don't know anything about it...
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

DutchDoll Tiana + FunWestDoll Cammy/Jinx + Lara Croft GLD
Tifa Lockhart GLD viewtopic.php?t=159320
Mini She-Hulk ITD : viewtopic.php?t=161994
WH. Miki ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2242804#p2242804
Lola ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2255217#p2255217

Xius Man

Post by Xius Man »

Lobo83 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:29 pm
Xius Man wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:30 pm I had to upgrade my phone to a new iPhone and it was worth it. It took me a few times to tweak the AI how I want it but the end result was pretty cool. To go into sex mode all you have to do is say or type “moan”
explain more about it please for people that don't know anything about it...
First you download the AI app and install it. Set it to the desired voice and language you want. It comes with several voices and choices if you want preprogramed it has that to.
Then if you choose to make your own you name it and then set who she or he is and how to you want her to respond.
I had to fiddle with her program since I’m not good at ai programming. Just follow the instructions. You then press the button and use “hello chat” to wake her up. If you want you can type in what you want to say by holding the button to chat and it brings up a chat window. But if you want to talk to her hands free you press the button, then talk. After she answers the button will become active again for your next question. It will stop after a long enough time and you have to press it again. Also saying or typing moan will make her do just that.
Confucious

INFORMATIONS