www.siliconelovers.com

Just ordered my first Lushdoll, the 158 cm Layla

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
JRG

Re: Just ordered my first Lushdoll, the 158 cm Layla

Post by JRG »

Siliconeman wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:47 pm Thank you for your review.

Congratulations on your new girl! Lushdoll looks great at the pictures. If possible, we would like to see her in sexual positions too. Lushdoll promotional pictures promise excellent LHP on her and it would be nice to see this in reality.

Cheers!

Sili
Yes I can get those for you. Any in particular you are after? I also noticed I didn’t show her backside either. I’ll get those up as well.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

JRG wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:45 am

Congratulations on your new girl! Lushdoll looks great at the pictures. If possible, we would like to see her in sexual positions too. Lushdoll promotional pictures promise excellent LHP on her and it would be nice to see this in reality.

Cheers!

Sili
Yes I can get those for you. Any in particular you are after? I also noticed I didn’t show her backside either. I’ll get those up as well.
Basic doggie style and missionary positions will do.

Thank you if you have the time and energy to do this!

Cheers!

Sili

JRG

Post by JRG »

Siliconeman wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:37 am
JRG wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:45 am

Cheers!

Sili
Basic doggie style and missionary positions will do.

Thank you if you have the time and energy to do this!

Cheers!

Sili
It won’t be for some time. I travel from home for work and won’t be back until next week

Chupacabras
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chupacabras »

Curious to see what these dolls look like in real life. Keep us posted

doll_seller_la
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by doll_seller_la »

I definitely prefer the bangs look. Have you considered blonde hair with bangs?

JRG

Post by JRG »

louierockz wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:04 pm Curious to see what these dolls look like in real life. Keep us posted
These are real life pictures. Lol I’m not a good photographer, I just snap away with my cell phone. I do have a photo app, but I use it to blur the background, not to enhance the pictures.

This is as real as it gets. WM 159 on the Left, LD 158 on the right.
Attachments
IMG_7882.jpeg
IMG_7882.jpeg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 1123 times

JRG

Post by JRG »

doll_seller_la wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:30 pm I definitely prefer the bangs look. Have you considered blonde hair with bangs?
I do too! I don’t have a blonde wig I like with bangs. I might have to do a little shopping. ;)

Fallman68

Post by Fallman68 »

Do you have any pics of her backside you could post please? Doll has a nice form from front, congratulations!

Finn13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Finn13 »

JRG wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:31 pm
louierockz wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:04 pm Curious to see what these dolls look like in real life. Keep us posted
These are real life pictures. Lol I’m not a good photographer, I just snap away with my cell phone. I do have a photo app, but I use it to blur the background, not to enhance the pictures.

Thank you so much! Ugh I’ve been flip flopping between these two but this side by side makes me think Wm 159 is the right girl for me. A little bit more expensive but ultimately in the long run I think 159 is my preferred choice

JRG

Post by JRG »

Fallman68 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:30 am Do you have any pics of her backside you could post please? Doll has a nice form from front, congratulations!
Going through my pics, I found I don’t! I sure need to fix that. Once I get some pictures I’ll post them.

JRG

Post by JRG »

Finn13 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:39 am

Thank you so much! Ugh I’ve been flip flopping between these two but this side by side makes me think Wm 159 is the right girl for me. A little bit more expensive but ultimately in the long run I think 159 is my preferred choice
The 159 is a great sculpt, and WM is one of the best mainstream doll manufacturers in the game. The skeletons and joints are very good, and the tpe quality is high end as well.

I can’t honestly choose which I like better, both have certain qualities that are better than the other, but neither overshadow the other to change my decision. Pros and cons are as follows;
Before I start, I’d like to mention these are observations based on my two dolls, so results may vary. Two other dolls might find completely different results, take it for what it is. So here goes;

The WM has a better quality TPE formula, with less blemishes and abnormalities.

WM has more head sculpts, which are my favorites. The 159 body is a mind blowing sculpt, curvy but athletic at the same time. Yum.

WM has a good skeleton/joints, and wire in the big toes. In 8 months the joints are still strong enough to hold a pose, but not overly tight.

LD has amazing detail in the bodies and heads. Lips are well detailed, and faces look well made. The eyes in the LD seem spring loaded, and hold a pose easily. Factory WM eyes at best are a little vague.

LD LHP is second to none, and the textured interiors are amazing. These dolls are built to please. My WM 159 is good, but the LD seems to have made this a priority.

LD 158 has a sculpt closer to a real woman, nothing seems overblown, cartoonish, or out of place. She looks real. The level of detail, from labia to navel, is impressive.

Cons would be as follows;

WM has an issue with how the vagina is built during the manufacturing process. The skeleton is suspended using string, which causes two holes in the rear of the vag. These go into the core of the body, and is known to cause premature rusting of the skeleton, mold, and breaking backs/hips due to this poor quality control if fluids are introduced into the vagina (um, hello. This is a sex doll right?) WM knows of this and ignores the issue. This is a huge issue for me. Fix the issue! Other manufacturers have it sorted out. Because of this, we as consumers are left to our own means to fix this. There are tutorials here if you are interested addressing the issue, and offering ways to remedy it. My 159 has these holes. I don’t put any fluids in there, it’s too risky. This is the sole reason I am wary about WM dolls. It’s a problem they don’t care to fix. Lushdoll simply does not have this issue.

LD is a touch heavier than the WD, not by much but it is a tad noticeable. I haven’t weighed them, but I’d guess it’s about a five pound or less difference.

The LD has oily patches in various areas, and blemishes in the form of small indentations in various places. The oily spots disappear when powdered, but came back after she was washed. As she is new I’ll wait for a while before I decide if it’s permanent or not. It’s not a major issue by any means, my WM doll didn’t suffer from it though.

The Lushdoll skeleton was looser than the WM in all areas except the neck joint. Both skeletons had almost identical range of movement, and I got the articulated hands in both. I can’t tell any difference. The WM did have wire in the big toe, where the LD were floppy. As a general, the feet on the WM looked a lot better to my eyes. Speaking of skeletons, the WM has help up great over time, with the joints still holding all poses. The left hip creaks a touch, but I’m careful to not stress it too much. As a whole it’s in great shape. The LD is a different story.

It was noticeably looser from the start, which makes it a lot easier to pose, but after a month the left shoulder won’t hold the weight of the arm and slowly drops. Not a major issue to fix if I need to eventually, but it’s not a big enough issue for me to worry about at this time. Both ankle joint are loose as well and won’t hold the foot pointing as well.

If I was doing a lot of posing and photography, this might bug me, but I’m not, so it’s fine. With shoes on she stands great, and no issues. I store them standing leaning on a wall, and not issues with either falling or moving. Little nitpicks, but I thought I would make everyone aware.

So as a conclusion, both dolls have their pros and cons. Neither are better, just different.

I can’t decide, so I’ll keep both. Both are wonderful in their own ways. LD is every bit as good as the veteran WM, and in areas even better. If the LD skeleton would have been a touch tighter, she would have probably edged out the WM as a personal favorite due to the detail, and lack of problems in the vag, in which WM doesn’t seem to want to fix.

So would I buy another LD? Yes I would. If they continue to put out new products and refine the ones they have, they will definitely be a top shelf company in short order.

Finn13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Finn13 »

JRG wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:00 pm
Finn13 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:39 am

The 159 is a great sculpt, and WM is one of the best mainstream doll manufacturers in the game. The skeletons and joints are very good, and the tpe quality is high end as well.

I can’t honestly choose which I like better, both have certain qualities that are better than the other, but neither overshadow the other to change my decision. Pros and cons are as follows;
Before I start, I’d like to mention these are observations based on my two dolls, so results may vary. Two other dolls might find completely different results, take it for what it is. So here goes;

The WM has a better quality TPE formula, with less blemishes and abnormalities.

WM has more head sculpts, which are my favorites. The 159 body is a mind blowing sculpt, curvy but athletic at the same time. Yum.

WM has a good skeleton/joints, and wire in the big toes. In 8 months the joints are still strong enough to hold a pose, but not overly tight.

LD has amazing detail in the bodies and heads. Lips are well detailed, and faces look well made. The eyes in the LD seem spring loaded, and hold a pose easily. Factory WM eyes at best are a little vague.

LD LHP is second to none, and the textured interiors are amazing. These dolls are built to please. My WM 159 is good, but the LD seems to have made this a priority.

LD 158 has a sculpt closer to a real woman, nothing seems overblown, cartoonish, or out of place. She looks real. The level of detail, from labia to navel, is impressive.

Cons would be as follows;

WM has an issue with how the vagina is built during the manufacturing process. The skeleton is suspended using string, which causes two holes in the rear of the vag. These go into the core of the body, and is known to cause premature rusting of the skeleton, mold, and breaking backs/hips due to this poor quality control if fluids are introduced into the vagina (um, hello. This is a sex doll right?) WM knows of this and ignores the issue. This is a huge issue for me. Fix the issue! Other manufacturers have it sorted out. Because of this, we as consumers are left to our own means to fix this. There are tutorials here if you are interested addressing the issue, and offering ways to remedy it. My 159 has these holes. I don’t put any fluids in there, it’s too risky. This is the sole reason I am wary about WM dolls. It’s a problem they don’t care to fix. Lushdoll simply does not have this issue.

LD is a touch heavier than the WD, not by much but it is a tad noticeable. I haven’t weighed them, but I’d guess it’s about a five pound or less difference.

The LD has oily patches in various areas, and blemishes in the form of small indentations in various places. The oily spots disappear when powdered, but came back after she was washed. As she is new I’ll wait for a while before I decide if it’s permanent or not. It’s not a major issue by any means, my WM doll didn’t suffer from it though.

The Lushdoll skeleton was looser than the WM in all areas except the neck joint. Both skeletons had almost identical range of movement, and I got the articulated hands in both. I can’t tell any difference. The WM did have wire in the big toe, where the LD were floppy. As a general, the feet on the WM looked a lot better to my eyes. Speaking of skeletons, the WM has help up great over time, with the joints still holding all poses. The left hip creaks a touch, but I’m careful to not stress it too much. As a whole it’s in great shape. The LD is a different story.

It was noticeably looser from the start, which makes it a lot easier to pose, but after a month the left shoulder won’t hold the weight of the arm and slowly drops. Not a major issue to fix if I need to eventually, but it’s not a big enough issue for me to worry about at this time. Both ankle joint are loose as well and won’t hold the foot pointing as well.

If I was doing a lot of posing and photography, this might bug me, but I’m not, so it’s fine. With shoes on she stands great, and no issues. I store them standing leaning on a wall, and not issues with either falling or moving. Little nitpicks, but I thought I would make everyone aware.

So as a conclusion, both dolls have their pros and cons. Neither are better, just different.

I can’t decide, so I’ll keep both. Both are wonderful in their own ways. LD is every bit as good as the veteran WM, and in areas even better. If the LD skeleton would have been a touch tighter, she would have probably edged out the WM as a personal favorite due to the detail, and lack of problems in the vag, in which WM doesn’t seem to want to fix.

So would I buy another LD? Yes I would. If they continue to put out new products and refine the ones they have, they will definitely be a top shelf company in short order.
Excellent comparison. I truly appreciate it. The Wm holes are disappointing but I plan to use female condoms. If I ever feel strong enough to be able to carry doll to bathtub then I may go raw and will need to fill those holes. The LD is slightly cheaper but WM heads seem prettier to me . Like you said they are neck jn neck and I do love both dolls. I think in the end the comparison photo you posted the breasts on the 159 WM are what drew me to her more than then LD. Again thank you for the side by side review! Either way your lucky to have both!

JRG

Post by JRG »

I agree they truly are great dolls, both of them. Just to be clear, I gave my wm 159 a boob job, where I took her from a gel filled C cup, to a D cup using sunburn gel injected through the nipple. I did the procedure quite a few months ago and it’s held up, I I’m calling it a success. There isn’t much difference in size, it’s more in the fullness of the breast. You could do the same thing injecting 100-200ml of air as well. I just experimented with the sunburn gel to see if it would work.

I’ll post a picture of the Lushdoll body with a WM #56 head on it. Both the body and head are tan, and there is a bit of difference in the colors, but it’s hardly noticeable outside of photos. It’s nice they can be mixed. It really opens up the possibilities.
Attachments
LD 158 WM 56
LD 158 WM 56
IMG_7906.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1003 times

Inflames666
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Inflames666 »

Lushdoll is nice i got Maxine 🤘🤘🤘

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

I really enjoyed reading this thread, especially the comparisons to WM (you have quality taste in dolls, my friend!). I agree completely that there appears to be finer detail in LD, but WM has a strong lineup of body types and heads. 159 was going to be my second but I've since reconsidered WM (and consequently TPE) because of personal experience. I think as long as qc is sound on LD they're a very strong contender because of their build, beauty, and affordability. Threads like this are very welcome, and much appreciated.

INFORMATIONS