sexyrealsexdolls.com

Wrong adhesive?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Doll ballers 4 now

Wrong adhesive?

Post by Doll ballers 4 now »

I have a tpe doll that I wanted to put pubes on her "monkey" but I think I should have used a different glue.it was a lace patch with hair sewn into it. I used "gorilla glue adhesive " everywhere the glue touched the tpe it made the tpe look like she had psoriasis . Any ideas how to fix this. If I can figure how to attach pics. I will

The Doll Man

Re: Wrong adhesive?

Post by The Doll Man »

Doll ballers 4 now wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:29 pm
If I can figure how to attach pics. I will
Hi Doll ballers! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

After you write your first five posts, the initial restrictions
on your user profile will be removed and you will be able to post pictures.

:glou:

★ Tutorials On Using TDF Website:
viewforum.php?f=123

★ Member Introductions:
viewforum.php?f=231

★ Eye Candy!:
viewforum.php?f=11

Kimmi Loves Pictures, 01.jpg
Kimmi Loves Pictures, 01.jpg (216.93 KiB) Viewed 269 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There are a number of sites on the internet that describe how to remove Gorilla glue from skin
TPE is a whole different story!
As you have attempted this on fairly solid part of your doll, careful use of mineral oil on a swab stick should help lift any residue from the doll
As for the psoriasis a gentle working with a temperature controlled hot air gun should do the job

Practice on scrap TPE first

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Holy Shit! I'd imagine anything that would thin Gorilla Glue would also thin TPE, which would explain why the thinner the glue came mixed with to keep it liquid damaged the skin. Probably the only way to remove it would be by hand, or maybe a little sanding.
TPE can be smoothed with heat so you could use a hot air soldering station or small heat gun to heat the area and re-sculpt it. I had a repair on a large area of the shoulder when I first got my 140, my solution was to use a small folding travel iron, I applied lots of mineral oil, put waxed paper over it, and ironed through the paper. It took a few times to get it smooth.
The doll manufacturer might be able to get you a block of the correct color and composition TPE if you need to add any.
In the future a tiny drop of super glue will hold stuff, but there has to be a better way, like rooting it the way a plastic doll would have.
There are precautions to take with melting TPE, like good ventilation and there's a ton of information in this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=101220
Good luck!
Also, you need a minimum number of posts to be permitted to post pictures....
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Technician wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:30 am In the future a tiny drop of super glue will hold stuff, but there has to be a better way, like rooting it the way a plastic doll would have.
viewtopic.php?p=2264772#p2264772
I did .

Doll ballers 4 now

Post by Doll ballers 4 now »

Thanks for all the advise, I've been practicing punching hair into tpe crotches even before I bought my doll I guess I cover the affected area with hair

INFORMATIONS