Tiddytoy NSFW content?

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
tiddytoy_lover

Tiddytoy NSFW content?

Post by tiddytoy_lover »

tiddyshop wrote:
Where do I have to go/pay to find NSFW videos of people using their tiddytoys? I don't own one yet, I'm desperate to see content of it.
Last edited by The Doll Man on Fri May 05, 2023 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added [quote] for faster reply/communication....

Thebonerbrigade
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Tiddytoy NSFW content?

Post by Thebonerbrigade »

I have a pair if you'd like to ask questions. I will not make NSFW content, but I was able to find these twitter videos. I have searched far and wide and this is the only NSFW TiddyToy content I've ever found that has not been taken down: https://twitter.com/MareCunTokyo/status ... 88?lang=en (NSFW). They feel about as soft as they look in the video (soft but firm). If you're interested in titfucking them, it is not easy unless your member sticks straight out like in the linked videos, but it feels great when it works.

TPE_Visuals
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TPE_Visuals »

Hello Tiddytoy_lover,

I should be making content/videos and releasing detailed reviews on some of the TiddyShop flagship products soon! Please let me know if you have any requests. I will make sure to really capture the full extent of the product. I know this has been of a very high demand request.

Thanks!
TPE_Visuals

Joey Bag-o-Donuts
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joey Bag-o-Donuts »

Thebonerbrigade wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:34 pm I have a pair if you'd like to ask questions. I will not make NSFW content, but I was able to find these twitter videos. I have searched far and wide and this is the only NSFW TiddyToy content I've ever found that has not been taken down: https://twitter.com/MareCunTokyo/status ... 88?lang=en (NSFW). They feel about as soft as they look in the video (soft but firm). If you're interested in titfucking them, it is not easy unless your member sticks straight out like in the linked videos, but it feels great when it works.
They look pretty nice in the video - how would you say they compare to the real thing feel-wise? Soft yes but how life-like? Feel is everything for me, and my only experience with a doll was that the tits looked amazing but felt all wrong. Curious if you wouldn’t mind sharing.

Thebonerbrigade
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thebonerbrigade »

Joey Bag-o-Donuts wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:08 am They look pretty nice in the video - how would you say they compare to the real thing feel-wise? Soft yes but how life-like? Feel is everything for me, and my only experience with a doll was that the tits looked amazing but felt all wrong. Curious if you wouldn’t mind sharing.
For a titfuck they can feel very close to the real deal. The pressure and wrapping around you feels almost lifelike (from my experience) with the Extra Wobbles version. The shape of them is oblong so if you have a smaller member you might have trouble with it. Titfuck overall is good but difficult until you try a couple times.

In terms of their softness for touching I was very disappointed. They jiggle like in the videos I sent, not really like the shop videos show. If you want something plush or super soft to touch I don't think you'd be happy. What I mean by "soft but firm" is if you put effort into squeezing or poke them firmly there is a lot of soft TPE. But if you place your hands on them, gently massage, grab them as hard as you would a human breast, they feel quite hard and like a big ball of softish rubber. My takeaway is if you're willing to really manhandle the things/muscle them to do what you want, they are great, but if you want non-tiring/gentle touching they are too firm. The size and weight are the biggest pros of TiddyToy in my opinion. Moving around 30lbs of boob is very nice.

If softness for touch is your preferred characteristic, I'd recommend the "pururun tennen oppai" or "CrownPeaks" as both of those are way way softer. I only have the first one so I cannot speak for the CrownPeaks, but the pururun is much closer to how breasts feel. They are my preference for touching, but aren't very good for titfucking. CrownPeaks is far more realistic but I've read too many bad reviews to trust it. To clarify, I don't think any toy will feel accurate to real breasts outside of CrownPeaks.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Thebonerbrigade wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:13 pm
Joey Bag-o-Donuts wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:08 am They look pretty nice in the video - how would you say they compare to the real thing feel-wise? Soft yes but how life-like? Feel is everything for me, and my only experience with a doll was that the tits looked amazing but felt all wrong. Curious if you wouldn’t mind sharing.
For a titfuck they can feel very close to the real deal. The pressure and wrapping around you feels almost lifelike (from my experience) with the Extra Wobbles version. The shape of them is oblong so if you have a smaller member you might have trouble with it. Titfuck overall is good but difficult until you try a couple times.

In terms of their softness for touching I was very disappointed. They jiggle like in the videos I sent, not really like the shop videos show. If you want something plush or super soft to touch I don't think you'd be happy. What I mean by "soft but firm" is if you put effort into squeezing or poke them firmly there is a lot of soft TPE. But if you place your hands on them, gently massage, grab them as hard as you would a human breast, they feel quite hard and like a big ball of softish rubber. My takeaway is if you're willing to really manhandle the things/muscle them to do what you want, they are great, but if you want non-tiring/gentle touching they are too firm. The size and weight are the biggest pros of TiddyToy in my opinion. Moving around 30lbs of boob is very nice.

If softness for touch is your preferred characteristic, I'd recommend the "pururun tennen oppai" or "CrownPeaks" as both of those are way way softer. I only have the first one so I cannot speak for the CrownPeaks, but the pururun is much closer to how breasts feel. They are my preference for touching, but aren't very good for titfucking. CrownPeaks is far more realistic but I've read too many bad reviews to trust it. To clarify, I don't think any toy will feel accurate to real breasts outside of CrownPeaks.
we've actually found out recently why some people are reporting that they're less soft than in our videos, and it turns out to be because of climate. The area where we take the videos is in room temperature, about 74-75 degrees farenheit, about 60% humidity, and the outside temperature is generally 80F to 100F and 90% humidity, and the tiddytoy feels extremely soft and wobbly like in our website videos with these climates. Customers from places with colder climates have complained that their tiddytoys feel tough and don't wobble like the videos, but a couple of customers found out for us that if they warm up their tiddytoy with a heating blanket, a warm bath or etc, it becomes extra soft and wobbly just like the videos. Until now we had no idea that climate had this effect on TPE.

That Japanese guy must be in a cold room, because he bought the extra wobbles and it's not wobbling the way it should. We know for sure that all our extra wobbles toys have the same formula, and we've tested the recent productions thoroughly to make sure that the batches are coming out correctly. So it's just the climate affecting the softness

Please understand that we don't ever put videos on the website that aren't the exact same thing that the customers are receiving. That would be called scamming, and we don't do that. If anyone receives something that doesn't wobble like the videos, then there's something else wrong haha.
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

Mochigase

Post by Mochigase »

Joey Bag-o-Donuts wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:08 am
Thebonerbrigade wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:34 pm I have a pair if you'd like to ask questions. I will not make NSFW content, but I was able to find these twitter videos. I have searched far and wide and this is the only NSFW TiddyToy content I've ever found that has not been taken down: https://twitter.com/MareCunTokyo/status ... 88?lang=en (NSFW). They feel about as soft as they look in the video (soft but firm). If you're interested in titfucking them, it is not easy unless your member sticks straight out like in the linked videos, but it feels great when it works.
They look pretty nice in the video - how would you say they compare to the real thing feel-wise? Soft yes but how life-like? Feel is everything for me, and my only experience with a doll was that the tits looked amazing but felt all wrong. Curious if you wouldn’t mind sharing.
I answer this question responsibly as the user who posted the video on Twitter.
I agree with the vendor's response regarding softness.
I will mention the feel. (I am talking about when you stroke it by your hands or rub your cheek against it.)
This product spits out a lot of oil at the cost of softness. With careful maintenance, you can get the perfect feel. To get the most amazing feel, wash it carefully and dust it carefully with baby powder before playing with it.
If you touch that product without taking care of it, your hands will become sticky with oil and forever be crayons.
*Translated from DeepL

tiddytoy_lover

Post by tiddytoy_lover »

TPE_Visuals wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:00 am Hello Tiddytoy_lover,

I should be making content/videos and releasing detailed reviews on some of the TiddyShop flagship products soon! Please let me know if you have any requests. I will make sure to really capture the full extent of the product. I know this has been of a very high demand request.

Thanks!
TPE_Visuals
Where would I find your reviews? I'm desperate to see any type of usage, so I'm not picky, as long as there are top down POV angles. I'm most excited for content around the nipple fuck edition though.

TPE_Visuals
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TPE_Visuals »

tiddytoy_lover wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:33 pm
TPE_Visuals wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:00 am Hello Tiddytoy_lover,

Thanks!
TPE_Visuals
Where would I find your reviews? I'm desperate to see any type of usage, so I'm not picky, as long as there are top down POV angles. I'm most excited for content around the nipple fuck edition though.
Hello Tiddytoy_lover,

I definitely understand a lot of people are looking forward seeing these products in action! (I mean really how could you not 🤤). I will be sharing where you can view the videos and see these in action 🫶. (SOON) I want to start uploading ASAP.

In the meantime, please share the types of angles or any inspiration of what you’d like to see. Descriptions, photos, links or videos all work 🫱🏼‍🫲🏽. [Can also PM]

I will be here to respond and such 🫡. Lastly, in regards to the “Nipple Fuck Edition”. No promises, but anything is possible to help bring hype and interest 😉

Thank you,
TPE_Visuals

Big_Boobs_addict

Post by Big_Boobs_addict »

Any update on the Tiddy Toy in full action? I'm dying to see them in all their glory as well.

Also, how well do they fit into a bra (or bikini top for that matter)? Would love to see what they look like with a cow print on.

Stallion8o4
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stallion8o4 »

tiddyshop wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:17 pm

we've actually found out recently why some people are reporting that they're less soft than in our videos, and it turns out to be because of climate. The area where we take the videos is in room temperature, about 74-75 degrees farenheit, about 60% humidity, and the outside temperature is generally 80F to 100F and 90% humidity, and the tiddytoy feels extremely soft and wobbly like in our website videos with these climates. Customers from places with colder climates have complained that their tiddytoys feel tough and don't wobble like the videos, but a couple of customers found out for us that if they warm up their tiddytoy with a heating blanket, a warm bath or etc, it becomes extra soft and wobbly just like the videos. Until now we had no idea that climate had this effect on TPE.

That Japanese guy must be in a cold room, because he bought the extra wobbles and it's not wobbling the way it should. We know for sure that all our extra wobbles toys have the same formula, and we've tested the recent productions thoroughly to make sure that the batches are coming out correctly. So it's just the climate affecting the softness

Please understand that we don't ever put videos on the website that aren't the exact same thing that the customers are receiving. That would be called scamming, and we don't do that. If anyone receives something that doesn't wobble like the videos, then there's something else wrong haha.
I too had this problem, but after using the toy, it bounces a lot more.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Stallion8o4 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:42 pm
tiddyshop wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:17 pm

I too had this problem, but after using the toy, it bounces a lot more.
It seems to me that it's due to outside temperatures that usually affect the softness when people first receive them, but once it's been in room temperature for long enough, the softness returns to how it is on the videos we posted on our website. I experienced this with a winter delivery once too.

Hime :glou:
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

TPE_Visuals
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TPE_Visuals »

Big_Boobs_addict wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:04 am Any update on the Tiddy Toy in full action? I'm dying to see them in all their glory as well.

Also, how well do they fit into a bra (or bikini top for that matter)? Would love to see what they look like with a cow print on.
Hello Big_Boobs_addict,

I want to get you guys some content started as soon as possible. Currently we are just waiting on Hime to provide me some delivery details and a few small questions. No worries, while you are waiting different provide any details on what you’d like to see! I hope that you pick up your own pair!

Respectfully,
TPE_Visuals

size_matters
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by size_matters »

I think there are a lot of people desperate to see ur content :)

TPE_Visuals
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TPE_Visuals »

size_matters wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:09 am I think there are a lot of people desperate to see ur content :)
Haha oh I know! I am doing my best to get it out ASAP, just waiting on something that’s out of my hands to process.

INFORMATIONS