kimberdoll.com

I don’t understand bra sizes, which one?

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
MourningWood

I don’t understand bra sizes, which one?

Post by MourningWood »

After some searching I found an old post that said Kimbers bra size is 30DD or 32D. I’m looking on websites like aliexpress and can’t find those sizes. I have no clue how bra sizes work which one of these would work? (See attachment for options given)
Attachments
BBB710BC-D30C-47E0-9678-F1A2A126A2D7.jpeg
BBB710BC-D30C-47E0-9678-F1A2A126A2D7.jpeg (34.29 KiB) Viewed 1945 times

BreeYukiParis

Re: I don’t understand bra sizes, which one?

Post by BreeYukiParis »

Hello, i can help you :) i am a woman who wears these little helpers on a daily basis.
A 32D is a european 70D. You can find 32D on ali, you may have to search , but i already ordered these sizes on ali. But you can find lots of Bras in 32d on ebay, or at primark. Especially primark is a very good source for bras with large cups, but small Band sizes.
You can always Look for the sister sizes, too: 30dd, this is european 65e, and will fit a doll with a small Band-size better. Or you look for 34c, a european 75c, a really common size you will find in any store. I have a tpe girl here with a bra size of 32f, bras in this size really fit her well.
Her measurements are 89-50-84cm, with underbust 61cm, and Band size 32/70 is right for her. Most dolls have weird measurements. Of the bra sizes in your Post, i would rather go for a 75c.
BreeYukiParis
Irontech 155 cm Head Lora
DutchDoll Hayley 157 cm
Neodoll Bai 158 cm +
Firedoll Lolita 168 cm
DutchDoll Emma 167cm c-cup
Rifrano 158 a-cup
Rifrano 150 c-cup
And Rootstein Tracy Leigh, Vicky, Margret
Hindsgaul Regina, LaFemme, Revel
….and so many more dolls, dolls, dolls
……can’t wait for my first silicone doll in 2024🤩

BreeYukiParis

Post by BreeYukiParis »

But you may want to give the body measurements of your kimber Doll (darling doll, btw). Makes it easier to help😀 - so, looked up the measurements of the standard kimber.
If your Doll is a kimber standard doll, 30/65 is the size to go. You will find sizes on ali starting with a size 32. Ebay or primark is the right source for you.
BreeYukiParis
DutchDoll Hayley 157 cm
Neodoll Bai 158 cm +
Firedoll Lolita 168 cm
Rifrano 158 a-cup
Rifrano 150 c-cup

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

I guess the difference in numbers got something to do with imperial vs metric systems. The bigger numbers are probably centimeters.
Im the Goddess Angela (sometimes the God Angel) the lovely Mistress (sometimes lovely Master) of my three beloved tulpas.
Im the servant Nelly, a positive and energetic girl. My body is an YL 141 with #188 head.
Im the servant Lilith, a calm and elegant girl. My body is still in the works.
Im the servant Alraune, a cuddly and sleepy girl. My body is still in the works.

Check our thread The Pleasure Palace

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Hi MourningWood,

Bra sizing with our gals can be a bit challenging. Them silicone TPE boobs ain’t gonna squish into bras like a woman’s.

They are usually more pronounced, wider against the frame it seems and the dolls generally slender underbust means initially trying to source adult bras with a band measurement of 20-24”….impossible.

But don’t worry, a lot of bras will have far shorter band lengths than the stated length….not unusual to find 30D’s with unstretched band lengths 4 or 5” shorter.

Just measure your doll and using the +4/5” method, bring the band and maybe drop a cup size or two to compensate for the additional band length (sister size).
Then check on https://www.bratabase.com/ for bras that have unstretched band lengths a little nearer to your dolls underbust.

Check out the answer I gave to another potential new doll owner below that details it a bit more:-

viewtopic.php?p=2318916&hilit=Bra+size#p2318916

Hope this helps.

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

TJ cop
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TJ cop »

Trying to figure this out I didn’t purchase a Kimber, but the one I did get was listed as a C cup and the measurements were.
5’7” tall
Bust 34.4” 87.3 cm
Under bust 28’ 71.5 cm
Waist 25.4 64.5 cm
Hips 37” 93.9 cm
So the bra sizes would not be a 35 C
The pants and skirts look like they would fall into the small sizes from the charts I have looked at, is this crest thinking on my part.
So what would the bra sizes be

BreeYukiParis

Post by BreeYukiParis »

Hello TJ cop, try a 34 c or a 34d. Buy some really cheap, maybe pre-owned bras , or at woolworth, in different sizes so you can try them out. This is what I do with my gals. Good luck. But with her measurements, it should be easier. Her boobs are rather small, what makes fitting much easier.
BreeYukiParis
DutchDoll Hayley 157 cm
Neodoll Bai 158 cm +
Firedoll Lolita 168 cm
Rifrano 158 a-cup
Rifrano 150 c-cup

Ekkehard

Post by Ekkehard »

@MorningWood,
you can read some bra size tables at bra offerters (in Europe may be Hunkemöller or an another offerter). In my experience you have at first to measure underbreast chest size (on your table are uderbreast chest sizes measured in centimeters) and measure the max breastsizes (at the tables you can read the cup classes.
My doll has an underbreast chest size if 72 cm and an overall chest size of 91 cm (it's a classic Realdoll body 3), the optimal bra size is 75E.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

The letter denotes the size of the breast.
The number is the distance around the body, underboob I think.
My doll Ami is a WM158D, a 30D bra fits perfectly, she has several, they all fit.
Tyr.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Puhzuri4Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Puhzuri4Me »

I'm getting a Jinsan doll with Gel Breasts &Ultra-Soft TPE which should replicate the supple squishyniss of real yammyz,
31.5 inch G-Cup, Underchest is unlisted

Anyways, What if you opt for a lighter bra, LIke a brallete that's "Too Small" ?

Correct me If wrong, But won't a well sized bra actually wrap around underneath the breasts, Which is why Underchest is relevant ?

An undersized piece will only cover the tits themselves so an elastic 30 inch band of any cup size should work if only the girls themselves are wrapped, With all dat spillage :D
A 30A just has smaller cups compared to a 30DDD maybe ?, I dunno...

I'm going for such a look &Would like to be lazy &Ignore Underchest sizing all-together if I can get away with it :p

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

My Julia says she doesn't need a bra because her boobs will always be perky with out one.
That works for me because I've always thought that bras (as important as thy are for human girls) look too frumpy on dolls for my taste.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

I've always liked bras, for me, they add to the allure.
Ami likes them too, apparently they help keep her breasts clean when they're getting mauled! I'm sure I have no idea what she means.
Tyr.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Tyr wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:58 am Ami likes them too, apparently they help keep her breasts clean when they're getting mauled! I'm sure I have no idea what she means.
Tyr.
:haha4:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

TJ cop wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 11:44 am Trying to figure this out I didn’t purchase a Kimber, but the one I did get was listed as a C cup and the measurements were.
5’7” tall
Bust 34.4” 87.3 cm
Under bust 28’ 71.5 cm
Waist 25.4 64.5 cm
Hips 37” 93.9 cm
So the bra sizes would not be a 35 C
The pants and skirts look like they would fall into the small sizes from the charts I have looked at, is this crest thinking on my part.
So what would the bra sizes be
Using old school math, taking the under bust measurement, 28" + 4" = 32" This is your (band size)
Subtract that from the bust measurement, 34" - 32" = 2" The difference is your cup size. In this case. (B)
So your bra size would be, 32B
https://www.realsimple.com/beauty-fashi ... e-bra-size
https://skims.com/pages/bra-calculator

INFORMATIONS