exdollofficial.com

Does anyone have Exdoll Katherine? Mai Cosplay

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

lovedollman

Does anyone have Exdoll Katherine? Mai Cosplay

Post by lovedollman »

Hello, does anyone have Exdoll Katherine?

https://--Non-verified Vendor--.com/en-gb/collections ... ll-no-2736#

I would like to see the actual photo of her. If you do have her, please upload photos of her.

Thanks.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Does anyone have Exdoll Katherine? Mai Cosplay

Post by Justinpassinthru »

She was just released. I doubt anyone has one just yet. Maybe reach out to EX doll themself for photos? They have a representative on the forums I'm sure will help you.

Lurkingway

Post by Lurkingway »

As the above user said, the doll just came out not too long ago. Anyone that even ordered it day 1 will not have it yet.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Just gonna add that my last purchase was through MoonDoll (since it was mentioned). Very transparent and fair (no bullshit "sale" price, not charging for free options, not charging robbery prices for add-ons such as a flight case....).

It wasn't an EXDoll, but it mfg of what I bought had MoonDoll listed on their own website.

They/Jacky are good business people.

Fury
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fury »

TChris wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 1:30 am Just gonna add that my last purchase was through MoonDoll (since it was mentioned). Very transparent and fair (no bullshit "sale" price, not charging for free options, not charging robbery prices for add-ons such as a flight case....).

It wasn't an EXDoll, but it mfg of what I bought had MoonDoll listed on their own website.

They/Jacky are good business people.
Hi have You ordered this doll ? If yes and have it please share some pictures.

INFORMATIONS