zelex.com.cn

TPE Hybrid Doll Giveaway Event END

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

TPE Hybrid Doll Giveaway Event END

Post by ZelexDoll »

Dear all members,

Thank you all for your participation and this is the end of the event.

Since we found that some members registered new accounts for replies, we will screen the number of valid votes and later we will select the lucky winners from the participants for announcement.

Once again, thank you all for your enthusiastic participation.

Kind regards,
ZELEX Team
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TPE Hybrid Doll Giveaway Event END

Post by bbc3 »

Thank you Zelex! I appreciate that you are following through with the contest!

TVenture

Post by TVenture »

What constitutes a valid vote, I did sign up here because of the give away but didn't spam the thread with alt accounts as seems to be the issue.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

:thumbs_up:

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

TVenture wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 5:36 am What constitutes a valid vote, I did sign up here because of the give away but didn't spam the thread with alt accounts as seems to be the issue.
Its sad TVenture . You registered on April 12th and your second post is this here to ask on voting amid a cloudy participation of newbies.

believe you are innocent of course, but if I were the organizers I wouldn't count those not much interested in the hobby only entering for a give away. On a month since you registered you dont have any questions about dolls? Any suggestions? Any experience to share? nothing.

To me contests should be for hobby enthusiasts, regulars either with some time participating in the Forum or accounts created at least six months ago
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Mizt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mizt »

Luiskjr wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:00 pm
TVenture wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 5:36 am What constitutes a valid vote, I did sign up here because of the give away but didn't spam the thread with alt accounts as seems to be the issue.
Its sad TVenture . You registered on April 12th and your second post is this here to ask on voting amid a cloudy participation of newbies.

believe you are innocent of course, but if I were the organizers I wouldn't count those not much interested in the hobby only entering for a give away. On a month since you registered you dont have any questions about dolls? Any suggestions? Any experience to share? nothing.

To me contests should be for hobby enthusiasts, regulars either with some time participating in the Forum or accounts created at least six months ago
I am one of those new accounts aswell, and would be sad to lose my entry to this contest becaues of the spam of new accounts.
Hope Zelex finds a fair solution to this.

Not saying you are wrong Luiskjr, but in my opinion a contest like this shouldn't be only for accounts over xx months or long time posters.
It could also be a nice intro for people new to this hobby, and also for those that maybe aren't in a economic situation to buy. :-?

Anyway they should clearly have stated some rules on the contest beforehand, seeing it ended like this. :thumbs_up:

densha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by densha »

I honestly only found out about it and this forum due to recently buying a Zelex 170. This is definitely a new world to me and it's interesting to read on some of the tips. Didn't even think to get a keyboard case for storage until I lurked for forums a bit. With that said, I wouldn't even be mad if they only restricted to "somewhat" active members to be included in the contest.

However, Zelex made the contest so they can do whatever. With that said, I hope I win one of the five just like the rest of us. :D

joji
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by joji »

Thank you so much Zelex for this opportunity for the people to participate in the contest for free this is huge, best wishes to the partitioners. I hope all girls find a sweet home.^^

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

Thank you Zelex.
"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

TJ cop
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TJ cop »

In a way Zelex did stated some rules on the contest beforehand, if you go to the page below

viewtopic.php?p=2336650#p2336650

Zelex put in there post the quote below
(as a way of giving back to our supporters and fans; we have prepared 5 dolls as gifts to be given away.)

Below is the definition of supporters and fans

Wikipedia defines: supporters (plural noun) a person who approves of and encourages someone or something (typically a public figure, a movement or party, or a policy):

Wikipedia defines: a fan as an ‘aficionado or enthusiast’. But the word is also a short version of ‘fanatic’, meaning ‘a person with uncritical zeal or obsessive enthusiasm’.

Me personally would like to than Zelex for doing the contest and giving us the chance to become one of the lucky winners, and receive one of the beautiful works of art dolls they make. I am sure whatever design they make will be the right one, after all it is there contest. And without them we would not have had the chance to win at all.

Calover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Calover »

So I'm personally not that active in Doll-forums because it's a very private hobby for me.
But I don't mind if I get excluded. Zelex is giving away 5 very pricey good looking Dolls. I think that is really cool. They don't have to!
So good luck to everyone that is able to participate AND THANKS Zelex for doing this.

BlaKawKebab
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BlaKawKebab »

Thanks, Zelex, and best of luck to everyone~

John P

Post by John P »

Woohoo!!

TVenture

Post by TVenture »

As far as all that goes I've had 2 dolls for a year now and my community interaction is in places with looser restrictions.
I'm not trying to bad mouth this forum or how you guys do things but for example I couldn't really talk about one of my dolls since she's only 140cm tall and has a youthful anime-ish face even though her tits are huge for her frame.

Arfeita
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Arfeita »

Calover wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:39 pm So I'm personally not that active in Doll-forums because it's a very private hobby for me.
But I don't mind if I get excluded. Zelex is giving away 5 very pricey good looking Dolls. I think that is really cool. They don't have to!
So good luck to everyone that is able to participate AND THANKS Zelex for doing this.
I'm in the same boat as you - not an active poster at all on the forums due to privacy concerns, though I scour the forums a lot. And I wouldn't mind being excluded due to that. I own a Zelex 165 already (bought it just before x165 was released, and still kicking myself over that...). Wouldn't mind owning another though, lol.

INFORMATIONS