realsexdoll.com

Long time Lurker

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

xalcon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Long time Lurker

Post by xalcon »

Hey, long time lurker here. Never really had the reason to post, but this newbe status is causing some issues :mrgreen:
I'm an introvert and generally don't like posting short messages of contentless muttering, but the rules are I need 5 approved posts - So I guess, the best option is to just introduce myself!

I'm Xalcon and I'm from northern germany. I've been lurking this forum for... WHAT? OVER 7 YEARS WITHOUT A POST?... yeah, that sounds like me.

Around 2 years ago I noticed a new vendor popping up in the Doll Vendors section and they had some nice deals going on, so I couldn't say no. That's when I put down an order for not just one doll - but two!
A few weeks later, Eiko (WM 173H w/ #233 Head, White skin) and Melody (SEDoll 150 Elf, Princess Samantha?) arrived. Unfortunately, Melody suffered some major and unrepairable damage from prolonged unintended sunbathing last year - but Eiko is still as good as on day one! .. as long as we ignore the lose foot and the fading colors on the lips and nips.

Now, I feel like it's a bit lonely with "just" one doll and I just got a major raise, so it looks like Eiko is getting a new friend... or two :whistle: Just need to figure out a more permanent way to "store" them safely without getting sunburned again. The couch is definitely not working at the moment :mrgreen:

I really like elf girls with long ears. Anyone here who owns a WM #355 or a JY "Evelynn" (sometimes also called head #79, but different vendors show different heads for hat number)?
I'd like to see some actual photos of them in the wild rather than those staged shots with major photoshopps. I've used the search (and didn't dig very deep so far,) but the only thing I seem to find are either factory shots of small-ish dolls (<150cm) or marketplace posts - not very encouraging.

Anyway. Took me way to long to write this, so I'll just stop here for now 8)

The Doll Man

Re: Long time Lurker

Post by The Doll Man »

xalcon wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:03 pm
I'm Xalcon and I'm from northern germany. I've been lurking this forum for... WHAT? OVER 7 YEARS WITHOUT A POST?... yeah, that sounds like me.
I understand what you are talking about.
We are all very different. I read somewhere that true
human beauty lies precisely in this diversity.
Your writing is going well, very natural and spontaneous.
I think it's never too late to enrich our forum with good posts.

:glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Welcome Xalcon!
lucky man to be soon getting more dolls.
Harems are the privilege of ancient monarchs, sultans and... doll owners

I laughed about the seven years, it reminded of this joke

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrJ-VTAu ... BiNWFlZA==
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

TPE_Visuals
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TPE_Visuals »

Awesome post! I definitely think you will figure out a solution to storage. Maybe you can make a custom box that rolls under your bed frame. People here are super helpful.

xalcon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by xalcon »

Thanks for the kind words!
Luiskjr wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:26 pm I laughed about the seven years, it reminded of this joke

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrJ-VTAu ... BiNWFlZA==
Hah yes! Thats me! Others don't like the silence in such situations, for me it feels quite normal.

TPE_Visuals wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:48 pm Awesome post! I definitely think you will figure out a solution to storage. Maybe you can make a custom box that rolls under your bed frame. People here are super helpful.
Unfortunately, my bed isn't high enough to roll someone like my Eiko under it - But I have a few ideas. :mrgreen:

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Welcome welcome!

You're never to late to join the "party", everyone has their own timeline. We value your participation :)
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Xalcon
Welcome to TDF. So sorry to hear about Melody, have you still got her :?: There are some great folks on here that are very good at repairs and they may be able to help you. It's good to hear that Eiko is well and still going strong. You will need to keep them out of the sun. Can you just keep the blinds closed :?: Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

sexdollqueen
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by sexdollqueen »

Welcome to TDF!
http://www.sexdollqueen.com

”Had a great experience with this company”
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156846
We Promise to Take Care of You
Use Code: TDF10 for EXTRA 10% Off Anything Store-Wide

horizon2241

Post by horizon2241 »

Hi! Also a lurker, made an account just to respond - I've got a wm #355 coming in a few weeks & got a few factory photos of it.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi horizon2241
Welcome to TDF to you as well. Get in four more posts then you can show us those factory photos. We would all love to see them. Take care Vickylover.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Just a thought horizion2241, you could start your own thread: "WM #355 on the way" and tell us all about her: height, vital statistics, skin colour and of course her name if you have one for her yet. Take care Vickylover.

horizon2241

Post by horizon2241 »

Vickylover wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 2:14 pm Just a thought horizion2241, you could start your own thread: "WM #355 on the way" and tell us all about her: height, vital statistics, skin colour and of course her name if you have one for her yet. Take care Vickylover.
Hi & thank you! Unsure if I'll make my own thread, just wanted to reach out to OP that I've got photos of the head they are inquiring about (and will hopefully have more soon) & I could send them in PM.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

horizon2241 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:45 am Hi! Also a lurker, made an account just to respond - I've got a wm #355 coming in a few weeks & got a few factory photos of it.
Hi horizon2241! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

:glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

xalcon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by xalcon »

horizon2241 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 2:42 pm
Vickylover wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 2:14 pm Just a thought horizion2241, you could start your own thread: "WM #355 on the way" and tell us all about her: height, vital statistics, skin colour and of course her name if you have one for her yet. Take care Vickylover.
Hi & thank you! Unsure if I'll make my own thread, just wanted to reach out to OP that I've got photos of the head they are inquiring about (and will hopefully have more soon) & I could send them in PM.
Hey, thanks for that offer. I think there may be more people interested in pictures from the more unusual dolls - but I'm fine with a PM as well.

horizon2241

Post by horizon2241 »

xalcon wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 5:40 pm Hey, thanks for that offer. I think there may be more people interested in pictures from the more unusual dolls - but I'm fine with a PM as well.
Apparently there's a similar restriction with sending PMs, so once I'll be able to do so I'll message you/if I end up making a thread I'll link it.

INFORMATIONS