reallovesexdolls.com

WM Dolls Boltless Standing TPE Feet

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

WM Dolls Boltless Standing TPE Feet

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Howdy,

I was customizing a doll on RLSD and just noticed "New! Boltless Standing feet":
Boltless Standing TPE Feet.png
Boltless Standing TPE Feet.png (126.37 KiB) Viewed 1788 times
Just wondering if you can stand dolls permanently on these feet.

There is a warning on the website:

Confirm Bolt-Less Standing: *
Yes , I understand that Standing Feet w/ Balance Bolts is recommended for dolls with extra large breast sizes K, L, M, N, and O-cups, unless you do not intend to stand the doll.

I was looking at getting another WM157B which is a pretty light doll so I imagine she'd be okay to stand permanently (not quite permanently, she'd be on her back sometimes :).)
:glou:
HtS

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM Dolls Boltless Standing TPE Feet

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

I reached out directly to RLSD:

"Yes the boltless standing feet is fine for permanent standing. We do recommend a flat-soled shoe as well."

Fantastic news :D

Would love to hear anyone's reviews of these feet.
HtS

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

I’ve reached out to my vendor to ask if this is something the WM Doll factory could do for my order, we’ll see what they come back with…

Reading up on it from RLSD’s website (https://reallovesexdolls.com/bolt-less-standing-foot/):
“The Backstory: We've been taking the 'Balance Bolts' out of the Standing Feet of the dolls standing in our showroom for years. We use solid soled boots or shoes instead and find the dolls stand as well or better than with the bolts, and our dolls feet are kept pristine and lovely! We've asked over the years, but this time the Jinsan Factory (makers of WM Doll, RLSD, OR, and YL Dolls) confirmed the the bolts are only there to help with balance. Jinsan agreed that the bolts could be removed if we wanted, and in fact, the "Regular non-standing foot" had already been upgraded to be strong enough to bear the dolls weight (wait...WHAT!?), so hell-yeah! you basically have the Bolt-less Standing Foot right there! We then took it just a step further, requesting extra wrapping around the metal footplate. So while we didn't exactly invent the Bolt-less Standing Foot, we did push hard for getting it made into a doll option and we are so proud to offer you Bolt-less Standing Feet for your foot loving, doll preserving pleasure!

It appears that Jinsan was just so comfortable with the Balance Bolts for so long, they were afraid to go without them so they never let the upgrade of the 'regular non-standing feet' to 'super strong weight bearing feet' slip out! We're glad the cat is finely out the bag now and we're now making some sweet progress on the foot bolt front!”
I wonder what we might see next?

I know that hard standing feet and hard hands are a thing in the silicone world. I have a hard TPE product, but admittedly, I have no idea if joining two different densities of TPE is practical or even possible…
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Until a manufacturer designs a process for this, we will just have to wait :)

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

I contacted my vendor, and they claim to have been told by WM Doll's factory boltless standing feet were only available for silicone. My guess is that this feature is an RSLD exclusive, and other vendors aren't offering this (yet)...

Oh well :)
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

I ended up sending my vendor a link to RLSD’s website, they continue to insist that this is not something WM Doll offers, and even provided me with an email address for someone at WM Doll.

I’ve reached out to WM Doll to try to get some additional information.
---

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Amega-MODer wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:38 pm I’ve reached out to WM Doll to try to get some additional information.
Many thanks for investigating this Amega-MODer :thumbs_up:

RLSD have a fantastic reputation which is why I was on their website (I bought my first doll from them many years ago.) So they must be very sure of this to have it advertised on their website. As you say, maybe it is an RLSD special.
HtS

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

That would be some innovation but for the life of me, I can't imagine how they'd pull that off.

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Hi Hunt,

I have no reason to doubt RLSD, my doll purchased through another vendor had to be remade because it was mistakenly sent to another customer (he took it out of the box).

I would love to have that feature, and figured I was still within the window where that could have been included.

What puzzles and disappoints me is my vendor’s insistence that this isn’t a thing, even after sharing the link to RLSD’s site, going so far to tell me to contact WM Doll if I didn’t believe them :|

So I took them up on the offer and emailed WM Doll :)

We’ll see if they respond…
---

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We'd like to demystify this for you – it's not as enigmatic as it seems! We've provided an explanation on a post in our store when we first implemented it.

We asked WM Doll to create a boltless standing feet option for us. We've been utilizing this method with the standing dolls in our showroom for over five years now, by removing the bolts. Throughout this period, we haven't encountered any problems – of course, we adhere to our recommendation of using flat-soled shoes or boots with socks.

The internal structure of a boltless standing foot is identical to that of a foot with bolts, but without the bolts and with an added feature we requested – multiple layers of gauze fabric wrapped around the internal metal plate for extra protection. Not only do feet without bolts look pretty, but they don't get cut up, which is unavoidable with balance bolts.

Our experience suggests that balance bolts aren't necessary for doll stability if a firm-soled shoe or boot is used. WM Doll agreed to accommodate our request and it has been a successful move, with no complaints so far.

The boltless standing feet option is something we initiated (one of many enhancements) and, for now, it has been exclusively available as an RLSD beta option. However, maybe other vendors could offer it to you if they were to request it, but maybe not. It's puzzling why anyone would choose a vendor other than RLSD, but each to their own! :whistle: :lol:

Enjoy your weekend!
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Thanks for the triple confirmation Stacey. I’ll have to get that RLSD 61 that keeps calling to me and try out your special feet :)
HtS

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Stacey,

Thanks for the additional information. The rep I emailed at WM Doll denied this was available:

“Yes TPE doll did not offer this feature . Only silicone doll can be made it.”

I assume that because this is a RLSD exclusive beta option, WM Doll is reluctant to discuss it, and other vendors are playing the wait and see game.

For what it’s worth, I think this a wonderful idea, and hope that it catches on. If I order another doll in the future, I will certainly give RLSD a serious look!
---

INFORMATIONS