Starpery.com

Overview of the 174 D-Cup

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
fbiwestin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Overview of the 174 D-Cup

Post by fbiwestin »

Time flies doesn't it~

Said I may or may not post a review on the other big thread about this doll.
Who wants to read bias Opinions?! :sleeping:

Decided to do neither, not really gonna review it here, just gonna info splash here & there with a big ol' picture-dump.
Let you guys draw your own conclusions.

3 months since I had the doll:
No weird smell from the start, I did gave it a shower with a tiny bit of hand soap to rub the whole body with. Other then that it's just been my nice johnson baby powder smell for 3 months.
The matted coating is wearing off a tiny bit. You may prob. notice it in some of the photos below. But for a guy that like to take photos more, the coating still works for me.

Basic Info:

Starpery 174 D-Cup from https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/17 ... va-cotton/
Ordered Dec,19 ; Received Feb,23
$3,290.69 Canadian. (plus $142cad for Rosemary to deal with import fees so Canada Border dickheads can't come up with stupid reasons to delay the delivery more)

Make sure you pick your options carefully! Although people say Rosemary support is great, you're still dealing with people with crappy english skills. I had to write 15 e-mails just to get them to refund the amount for a mistake option (tried to ignore me about it too!) & asking if I can get purple eyes. Just my experience.

Options:
No.29/Rozanne Hard Matted Silicone Head (Implanted Blonde Synth. Hair) & Darianna Soft Matted Silicone head (Wig)
Matted Silicone Body (Light Tan Skin Colour) with Weight Reduction (Foam Core)

Gel Breast, No Gel butt
Removable Insert (Never used it, I fuck her more with a camera)
New EVO Skeleton with Standing Feet, Articulated Fingers, Blue Veins, and Hyper Real. Body Painting

Factory Pics:

Arrival:
Pick her up myself from UPS, Box Size: 160cm(63in) x 45cm(17.7in) x 30cm(11.8in)
***Don't use the silicone socks included, they make the feet leak oil out for some reason!! I just use regular cotton socks now.

Darianna Head (Soft head with Purple Eyes, Red Wig):
The eyelashes are pretty fragile. When I tried to take one of the eyes out, one or two eyelash already fell out. When they said implanted stuff on soft head was not a good idea, they sure mean it!

Eyes:
I have replaced the default eyes with the Easy Move Eyes™ from MF creations I bought for my old WM doll. (viewtopic.php?f=267&t=100373)
Surprisingly, they fit! Almost same dimensions, just needed to use some superglue to get the behind parts fit together back in the hole it goes. Moves a tiny bit more smoother too.

Neck:
Just using the included quick detach M16 connector...

Hands:
Normal gloves just don't fit perfectly, hands are just too small for them. I wear medium sizes gloves for reference. I've tried like 8 pairs of all sizes, material from amazon. I can't find gloves that I like in kid sizes so I've just settled on some small sized butler gloves. So if you want to find perfect fit gloves for it, either kid gloves or bodysuit with glove components should do the job.

Others:

WM 166c Comparison:
Starpery, although heavier, is more easy to move then the WM. The WM is TPE so it's squishy; nice to play with but a bitch to move. Typical Silicone vs TPE things. (I experimented with Japanese Onaholes with the WM so that's why there's a hole there...)

Showing Off Different Angles~: :lol: (Pics taken around mid May, no touch-ups whatsoever cause I don't know how to use them, using a Samsung S10+)

Measurements:
These pics should help you buy clothes for her.
Shoe Size: US 5

Weight:
Officially, on one of their excel sheet, it lists my doll (Reduced Weight) as 35kg(77lbs). I remember a staff member posted the sheet in one of the threads here...Ah,here it is~
UPDATE: It's actually about ~85lbs without the head. The head itself is around 4.5lbs I'll make a guess that the shoes & clothes on it are around 2.5 lbs?

Annndd now I'm behind on Work stuff for Monday.....

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Re: Overview of the 174 D-Cup

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Just fucking WOW that sculpt is to frigin HOT and the way you pose her excellont.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Hamilton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hamilton »

Great post. Thanks. :thumbs_up: She looks amazing :D

Mr_E

Post by Mr_E »

Those white pant things you have her in...oof.
That's sexy!
Peace,
E

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Dear friend, thank you for your sharing! This post is so excellent and helpful!

Thank you for selecting us! We are so sorry that you are not satisfied with our language skills. When you want to order a new doll in the future, please let us know. We will prepare special gifts for you.

We will continue to enhance the quality of our services. "Customer satisfaction and high quality" is our service tenet.

If you have any suggestions or questions, welcome to contact us. :)

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

We really appreciate when vendors and especially makers care, the TDF can be that place where (translation and ideas) of what we like in a doll can come together. To me Starpery seems to get this, they seem to try and care. This will build confidence and when we want to buy a doll it will be easy and trust in vendor and factory will be solid, this is my hope for my future Doll life.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

fbiwestin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fbiwestin »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:20 am Just fucking WOW that sculpt is to frigin HOT and the way you pose her excellont.
Thanks, I wanted to do more poses like sitting, kneeling, and all that but no time to spare you know~ :shakefist:
Hamilton wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:11 am Great post. Thanks. :thumbs_up: She looks amazing :D
Thank you! Tried my best to bring this board some content~
Mr_E wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:17 am Those white pant things you have her in...oof.
That's sexy!
Peace,
E
The whole outfit is just a jacket, a swimsuit with the front cut out (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002 ... 0OdoFRXEW3), gloves, socks & sneakers. I was interested in something called a reverse bunny suit and tried to make one of own, that's all~
Starpery 174 D-Cup viewtopic.php?t=166917

newguy123

Post by newguy123 »

Lovely Doll, and excellent posing of her. I'm ordering a 172cm Roxanne next month
when the promo starts :) I luv Starpery they make some of the most beautiful and
realistic Doll's in the business :)
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is it me or do his pics look different than the factory or photo shoot pics the vendors have. Or he landed the best one they made.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Hey the blond implanted hair what’s her starpery name and is she soft silicone?

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Wow....she is realy beautyful. Congratulation.
I like fit girls but the 174 D dont tick my boxes till now. I think that has something to do with the big aureolas of her promo shot. Yours look way better. Maybe I should rethink about her and put her back on my list....
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

I have seen images of other dolls w/ arms up high, but have never been brave enough to pose my MYRA 2022 any higher :evidence:
My 1st doll body was a 4woods & they forbid this move, but then again it was an older version (2008 silicone model) :roll:

those 'purple' (violet) eyes L@@k nice :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

curious....
Did you get the oral function?
(teeth, tongue & other)
Attachments
20230527_193641.jpg
20230527_193641.jpg (899.18 KiB) Viewed 4614 times

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

She is gorgeous. And thanks for weighing her, definately to heavy for my brocken back. :cry:

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

thazehase wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:19 am She is gorgeous. And thanks for weighing her, definately to heavy for my brocken back. :cry:
sorry 2 know about your broken back....Take Good Care of # 1 (you)
These dolls actually weigh less than what a real woman would.
Mine is apx 94 pounds (w/ weight reduction btw) & I have learned to move her safely.
(the old sayings of 'using your knees' is true, but w/ limitations & precautions!)
Always start / end poses or moves from laying flat 1st (if possible)
They are 'dead weight', so expect NO HELP @ ALL from her! :shocked!:

Now...
'the goood news':
there are many doll manufacturers making smaller, lighter & less $ models (search TDF)

:angel:

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

She is so beautiful!
I never noticed the muscle definition in her thighs on the Starpery site like yours displays! Very sexy + athletic looking. :D
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS