http://www.climax-doll.com/

Mammary intercourse silicone sex torso si b 86

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
StanMaple

Mammary intercourse silicone sex torso si b 86

Post by StanMaple »

Anybody got jiggle/bounce video of this product?

https://www.climax-doll.com/products/ma ... so-si-b-86

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Mammary intercourse silicone sex torso si b 86

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Hi, you can contact this email address: service@climax-doll.com, we will send you the Si-B-86 shake video.

StanMaple

Post by StanMaple »

OK

StanMaple

Post by StanMaple »

B-86--1-74a5.jpg
B-86--1-74a5.jpg (123.53 KiB) Viewed 2860 times
WOW! These boobs looks so REAL!

Video below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ktd9q- ... h8-gF/view

budguy4420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by budguy4420 »

They look so big and real!

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

That video makes them look perfect - it should be on the product page (or maybe a gif, at least)

StanMaple

Post by StanMaple »

Blue veins make it more realistic.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Can't post videos at the moment, but truly Need to say:

These are the softest, jiggliest, most watery-realistic silicone breasts I've ever seen/felt (compared to even other silicone doll manufacturers' latest efforts)

You Should Buy This Asap.

The skin makes them feel slightly less realistic than like, Busty Ai-Chan (TPE), but absolutely worth it

StanMaple

Post by StanMaple »

THX manobon - what skin colour do you have?

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

StanMaple wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:42 am THX manobon - what skin colour do you have?
I ordered Yellow and put 'as soft as the video, with brown nipples if possible' in the order notes

The nipples and softness came out Great, but the skin looks pretty fair (at least not as 'pink' as the original pictures from this thread)

I think maybe Suntan would be the better option for a light tan version, if you're looking for that

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

My fantasy doll is this: one of the lightweight fabric dolls with those breasts securely mounted on it. Over the entire doll would be a crotchless, silky/satiny slippery leotard with the breasts exposed, as though they are the only part popping out of the unitard.

I suppose I could try to create it myself but I'm not one for crafty experimenting on expensive sex toys.

But I'm pretty sure other folks like me are hugely turned on by breasts like these but turned off by trying to deal with 40kg or more of TPE/Silicone.

StanMaple

Post by StanMaple »

manobon wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:45 am
StanMaple wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:42 am THX manobon - what skin colour do you have?
I ordered Yellow and put 'as soft as the video, with brown nipples if possible' in the order notes

The nipples and softness came out Great, but the skin looks pretty fair (at least not as 'pink' as the original pictures from this thread)

I think maybe Suntan would be the better option for a light tan version, if you're looking for that
Skin tone on the promotional pics is cinnamon - I think it is better choice. If you can make some pics or vids and post em here it could be great.

StanMaple

Post by StanMaple »

SimonSays7 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:51 am My fantasy doll is this: one of the lightweight fabric dolls with those breasts securely mounted on it. Over the entire doll would be a crotchless, silky/satiny slippery leotard with the breasts exposed, as though they are the only part popping out of the unitard.

I suppose I could try to create it myself but I'm not one for crafty experimenting on expensive sex toys.

But I'm pretty sure other folks like me are hugely turned on by breasts like these but turned off by trying to deal with 40kg or more of TPE/Silicone.
Yes. Whole doll is heavy and hard to hide. If you split female body into 3 most important parts solution is simply,
1.) Buy deepthroat silicone head with movable jaw and oral heating
2.) Buy this Mammary intercourse silicone sex torso or another CLM breast torso
3.) Buy buttocks of your choice
All parts could be in silicone. Each separate part is not haevy and easy to hide.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

StanMaple wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:48 am
Yes. Whole doll is heavy and hard to hide. If you split female body into 3 most important parts solution is simply,
All parts could be in silicone. Each separate part is not haevy and easy to hide.
This is basically what I'm working on now - trying to get the 3 best silicone versions of those

I won't post pictures and such, because I'm in the middle of some experimentation with these - I found that breasts as soft/watery-realistic/jiggly as These, are the closest to the majority of the buttocks I've encountered in real life (especially if 'smooshed' together)

So! If using some silicone glue (like Sil-Poxy), separate silicone vaginas (like inserts or Dollpark's 'boogina' line of toys) - and some Extremely careful cutting with crafting knives (!!!) - I'm hoping to make the kind of silicone buttocks sex toy that I haven't been able to find (and even the ones that are kind of close, the angle and placement of the vagina is wrong/doesn't feel as realistic as it should).

So far, it's okay (shaved/cut some of the 'base' silicone to reduce weight of these, cut the nipples off and covered the spot with some of the cut silicone/glue), but waiting on delivery of some vaginas toys/inserts to see what would be best, how those would need to be cut/shaped, etc.

Also waiting on the shipment/delivery of a silicone head with the ROS (real oral structure) to take care of those needs, as well (currently using a combination of a carefully cut/shaped TPE La Bocca Della Verita by Magic Eyes, as a kind of sleeve on a 'High Power 5 Speed Electric Penis Pump by Lynk Pleasure').

That specific sleeve and pump combination really does help provide a very realistic oral feeling, but I want the experience of using a whole head (and have used other silicone oral head options, which have been Good, but this new ROS option looks like it should provide an even better experience)

Apologies for the essay! Hope it gives some people some ideas

StanMaple

Post by StanMaple »

manobon wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:01 am
StanMaple wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:48 am
This is basically what I'm working on now - trying to get the 3 best silicone versions of those

I won't post pictures and such, because I'm in the middle of some experimentation with these - I found that breasts as soft/watery-realistic/jiggly as These, are the closest to the majority of the buttocks I've encountered in real life (especially if 'smooshed' together)

So! If using some silicone glue (like Sil-Poxy), separate silicone vaginas (like inserts or Dollpark's 'boogina' line of toys) - and some Extremely careful cutting with crafting knives (!!!) - I'm hoping to make the kind of silicone buttocks sex toy that I haven't been able to find (and even the ones that are kind of close, the angle and placement of the vagina is wrong/doesn't feel as realistic as it should).

So far, it's okay (shaved/cut some of the 'base' silicone to reduce weight of these, cut the nipples off and covered the spot with some of the cut silicone/glue), but waiting on delivery of some vaginas toys/inserts to see what would be best, how those would need to be cut/shaped, etc.

Also waiting on the shipment/delivery of a silicone head with the ROS (real oral structure) to take care of those needs, as well (currently using a combination of a carefully cut/shaped TPE La Bocca Della Verita by Magic Eyes, as a kind of sleeve on a 'High Power 5 Speed Electric Penis Pump by Lynk Pleasure').

That specific sleeve and pump combination really does help provide a very realistic oral feeling, but I want the experience of using a whole head (and have used other silicone oral head options, which have been Good, but this new ROS option looks like it should provide an even better experience)

Apologies for the essay! Hope it gives some people some ideas
Unfortunately, CLM make only TPE buttocks. Maybe in the future they make superrealistic silicone buttock. Their new doll got it.
157cm-Yuliana-5.jpg
157cm-Yuliana-5.jpg (30.09 KiB) Viewed 2245 times

INFORMATIONS