www.wmdolls.com

Jesskylove & Ussextoy experience.

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Fribar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Jesskylove & Ussextoy experience.

Post by Fribar »

Hello everyone, just wanted to share my experience with these two sellers. ( Which is in fact, the same guy )

So I started browsing for dolls over two months ago with no idea what i was looking into at first. looked around, saw so many different prices and figured I should start wit a shorter doll just to see how much maintenance it is.

Ordered a 100cm model(500$) from Ussextoy and received it about a week later.

I was never sent factory pictures, no customization options... and of course on reception, the doll looked nothing like what I ordered.. so I contacted him for a refund/return.. (Ill be back at this subject in a sec)

I then ordered an other one, figured that 500$ was a counterfeit price so I instead paid 1100$ from this other seller , Jesskylove. Althought this time it was a 161cm doll

Well, red flag again, the seller is exactly the same person, so I asked for a refund RIGHT away (like 20minutes after purchase) but of course he never replied and I received the doll a week later.. which is again, fake.

Contacted paypal to claim a case and the seller provided my a CHINESE adress for return even though both their website claims they are located in florida and that they have warehouse a bit everywhere (My dolls came from Richmond, in BC,CA)

As the adress costed me 1000$ return fee and I did not want to pay that amount which was not covered by the seller, I also escalated that case.

anddddd of course paypal closed my case as I did not provide a valid tracking number.... even with all the evidence I provided.

Now I am stuck with two cheap ass dolls brand new in box and 1600$ down the drain.

INFORMATIONS