realsexdoll.com

New Member Reporting in

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

FutureFun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New Member Reporting in

Post by FutureFun »

Hello,

I am a relatively new member on TDF, but a long time reader. This forum has already been a huge help to me so I would like to say thank you to all of the other members and the admins for all you do to keep TDF running.

I chose the screen name FutureFun because I have always been a sci-fi fan.

Here is a little about me.

I am an out of shape over 50 married man. I have a generally positive outlook on most things. I like my job and I stay busy with a few hobbies (mostly gardening).

I have not had sex in over 4 years due to a host of reasons that I’d prefer not to mention.

Dolls have been a turn on for me for me for about 2 years now. I bought a Kimber doll about 2 years ago. The day after she arrived, My wife found out about the doll and demanded I get rid of it. So I did. I was never intimate with the Kimber. I really regret that last point.

Last year I ordered an FJ doll thinking I could hide her. My wife returned home from a trip early and I panicked. In my panic, I got rid of the doll before getting her out of her box. I get panic attacks sometimes.

Now another year has gone by. I’m still not having sex and I still want a doll.

So, I thought I would join the forum and learn more about this hobby that I am absolutely delighted by.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: New Member Reporting in

Post by setevoltas »

Welcome to the board FutureFun. Fellow gardener here as well. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

FutureFun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FutureFun »

Hey Sete, thanks for welcoming me.

I do not have any doll news to share yet, but I did just plant 8 new sweet potatoe slips. By Thanksgiving I’m going to have a bunch of delicious sweet potatoes. If all goes well, I might even have a sweet new doll. We shall see.

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Hello and welcome!

Fellow doll newbie here. I hope your situation improves, and you’re able to enjoy this hobby someday!
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Welcome to the forum! It's a great place for all doll lovers!

If you are a sci-fi fan maybe you will get interested in a cyberpunk doll in the future? This is their latest promo banner. Probably the cheapest silicone dolls.
Attachments
CyberpunkDolls.png
CyberpunkDolls.png (2.16 MiB) Viewed 314 times
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi FutureFun
Welcome to TDF. Sorry to hear that your start in dolls has not been good. From what I have read on here the general consensus is that wives always find out in the end. Maybe you could start talking to your wife before you buy another doll. Let her know you are a member here and explain your reasons for wanting a doll. Hope you can get it sorted, take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Wishing you the best .
You should really talk with your wife about your desires.
I had a similar situation with my wife but after many honest conversations, my wife and my doll have become good friends.
And I couldn't be happier.
You owe it to yourself to be happy .

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

There's an old saying..... "The 3rd Time's The Charm". Don't believe it. Honesty is the best and the least messy approach. I'd recommend a calm, cool, collected and gradual approach. You've proven to yourself that you're a little short in the "luck department" twice now..... Don't be a glutton for punishment..... :lol: :thumbs_up:

FutureFun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FutureFun »

All,

Thank you for the warm welcome. If I could sum up the very good advice I just got from you all it would be this.

Take it a lot slower. Communicate better with the wife. Wait to try dolls out once my home life is better.

I think that is very solid advice.It will be a while before I try to get another doll. In the mean time, I still enjoy reading about them. Plus there are a lot of great pictures here to enjoy. Im still glad to be on this forum even without a doll of my own to post about.

PossessedDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PossessedDoll »

How did you hide your card/bank statements haha

A couple thousand just disappearing is awfully suspicious no matter how you spin it.

Honestly dude, you might be better off just getting a VR headset and a fleshlight. Much more discrete and honestly more real feeling surprisingly. Dolls are too freaking heavy and it won’t work the way you think it does.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There is so much to see on this site, as in the range of topics is very broad and encompassing when it comes to these toys and now gardening gets mentioned :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

I hope you find your way to a new doll FutureFun. If there's a will there's a way. In the meantime welcome to TDF!

FutureFun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FutureFun »

For purposes of Daydreaming, I have my eye on the WM 162 E cup. YourDoll has a raven haired babe named Manya that is very sexy.

My ideal future doll would be in that size range with similar features.

INFORMATIONS