www.wmdolls.com

WTB: fabric doll, Happy Doll style, fair cond best > cheap

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

WTB: fabric doll, Happy Doll style, fair cond best > cheap

Post by rubherkitty »

Still looking for a used foam doll. Happy Doll type that has the cast foam body. Not stuffed.
Any size considered. Dirty and/or broken skeleton fine. I mainly just want the foam body for a doll project.
I'm near Kansas City.

Thanks
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: WTB: fabric doll, Happy Doll style, fair cond best > cheap

Post by rubherkitty »

Up>
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

July bump!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

September already!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Baby it's cold outside.

Shizuka
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shizuka »

Lol, we'll never get that on the album cover. Check your DM

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Still looking.

I replied to the PM, but have not heard back from the offered PM. :?
Maybe they got sellers remorse? :cry:

Have a great week everyone. :D

INFORMATIONS