www.wmdolls.com

Seeking shorter companion

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
justpolarice
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Seeking shorter companion

Post by justpolarice »

Hey everyone. I'm looking to get back into the game after regretting getting rid of my wm 160A. She was a little too heavy for me and I wasn't able to ever get past it. I was close to picking up a sm 156A, a sculpt which I think is beautiful. I never pulled the trigger (sorry for leaving you hanging Star :( ) on a new one and figured I might come to the forums to see about maybe a previously loved companion. Not exactly rich so I'm trying to save a couple bucks. So, the nitty gritty...

I live in Canada, southern Alberta to be exact.
Looking for height between 140 and 160 cm. Weight not to exceed 70 pounds.

Models I have been considering...

Jiusheng 148b
Sanhui 145a
Sm 156a
Starpery 151b

The only feature I'm particular to...
Standing feet. Everything else is a possibility.

Let me know what you folks have, thanks!

Dr Evil
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Seeking shorter companion

Post by Dr Evil »

Just wanted to let you know that the SM 156 A-Cup weighs a little over 80 lbs, so it may be out of your weight range.

Daddyz-Home
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Daddyz-Home »

Hi, let me know if you are still looking. I have some dolls that are in very good condition and are under 70lbs

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

Try the SM 155D. She's one of my favourite girls. 28kg with the head. The weight is kept down by everything being quite thin (except her boobs which whilst double D's do not seem overly big) but she doesn't look diminutive.

I've successfully matched mine with heads JY #79, WM #172, WM #286, WM #36, SM #52 (that I bought her with), SM #63, D4E Mulan, 6YE #2, and 6YE #13 heads.

There are 38 bodies here but the SM 155D is the only one thats not a virgin. Thats largely due to some issues that develeoped with my first one's hips seizing so she became the bed girl. The hips have now loosened off but I've got used to her being there and find that body to be perfect for me so she's staying in the bed :)

I was so impressed with the weight, sculpt and accross the board compatibility of heads to the body that I bought a second one (generally I'll buy multiples of the same head but only one of a body).

Mine is not for sale... My girls are never for sale... When they move to the Shire they have safe sanctuary for life. But I thought that you should perhaps also consider the SM 155D in your shortlist as you'll find her lighter than many girls 10+ cm's shorter. She won't disappoint between the sheets. She's got long arms capable of wrapping around you, and the SM TPE, especially in White is both soft and robust.I have no qualms reccomending her for consideration.

The one that I mention is a 2018 model. Skeletons have improved since then and mysecond SM 155D purchased at the end of 2022 definitely has smoother skeletal movement but the same quality of TPE.

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

And on the SM 156A that you mention (another one who lives in the Shire) look closely before pounding the buy button as she's got a classic Scandanavian body with a long torso but comparatively short legs. For me ideally SM would keep the torso the same but up her by around 10cm in the legs. Some may really like her just as she is but as I say, something to look at that you may not have noticed immediately in the marketing materials.

The 156A is 7kg heavier than than the 155D.

INFORMATIONS