www.wmdolls.com

Anxiously awaiting my custom doll from Spartan Lover

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
sethjames

Re: Anxiously awaiting my custom doll from Spartan Lover

Post by sethjames »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:22 pm
Stocking_Hunter wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:40 am Any updates? I am getting second hand anxiety!
Well the last update was it’s in a state that’s only 5 hours away at like 1 in the morning, so I’m wondering will it just show up or is it gonna be tomorrow? I’m so restless :,( I just want him home damn it lol. He’s so close & yet so far!

I’m currently trying to free up some time so we can spend some quality time together :p

How’s your week with your lady going? :)
I totally get this! My Kanu was in a town nearby as of around midnight and the tracking was not updated until he showed up in my door step around 5pm. So fingers crossed yours comes today!
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

If that is UPS tracking; they are notorious for changing delivery dates and times without notice unfortunately. :( Sometimes they even show as loaded on the truck and 'out for delivery' all day long; only to return to the facility for a future rescheduled delivery date made by UPS. They do this without giving much notice to the receiver; making it a waiting game. Occasionally that can depend on the weight of the package. What does his tracking show for his total kg?

From experience as a delivery driver/courier (and depending on the driver who picks up your guy): a heavier package might get delivered earlier in the day, to make more room on the truck for them to maneuver around throughout the rest of their route.
Astarion should arrive in due time (he sounds like he is much closer than before, yay ^_^) Hopefully he surprises you and gets to you earlier than expected, as sometimes these guys love to do, haha.

Have you emotionally prepared yourself yet for him to steal you heart? :oops:

༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:15 pm
Stocking_Hunter wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:40 am Any updates? I am getting second hand anxiety!
Well the last update was it’s in a state that’s only 5 hours away at like 1 in the morning, so I’m wondering will it just show up or is it gonna be tomorrow? I’m so restless :,( I just want him home damn it lol. He’s so close & yet so far!

I’m currently trying to free up some time so we can spend some quality time together :p

Lexy has been amazing. Even with all the preparations I am still finding things to do with and for her. Learning soo many things and getting use to her presence. I am documenting my learning experiences as I go in her "Lexy is finally home!" thread. :D

Not going to hijack your thread with any of that. This is about YOUR guy! Hopefully he shows up soon! :angel:

Keep us posted!

I’m going to check your thread out ^_^

Well there was an update, it’s still in the same state it was & it says “import scan”. I had no clue what that was so I looked it up & it said it means it cleared customs? But I thought it already cleared customs? & now the expected delivery date is tomorrow. I was surprised he would even show up this soon, so hopefully he will leave the state today & be home tomorrow!

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

sethjames wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:27 pm

I totally get this! My Kanu was in a town nearby as of around midnight and the tracking was not updated until he showed up in my door step around 5pm. So fingers crossed yours comes today!

Sadly I don’t think it will be today, he’s still stuck in another state :( it was a tease haha. They say tomorrow now so, hopefully tomorrow!

Your guy is so lovely btw!!

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:48 pm If that is UPS tracking; they are notorious for changing delivery dates and times without notice unfortunately. :( Sometimes they even show as loaded on the truck and 'out for delivery' all day long; only to return to the facility for a future rescheduled delivery date made by UPS. They do this without giving much notice to the receiver; making it a waiting game. Occasionally that can depend on the weight of the package. What does his tracking show for his total kg?

From experience as a delivery driver/courier (and depending on the driver who picks up your guy): a heavier package might get delivered earlier in the day, to make more room on the truck for them to maneuver around throughout the rest of their route.
Astarion should arrive in due time (he sounds like he is much closer than before, yay ^_^) Hopefully he surprises you and gets to you earlier than expected, as sometimes these guys love to do, haha.

Oh lord :( lol. It says 50kg. I’m hoping it comes at just the right time so I have people here to help me get him inside lol, I can’t do it alone!

I sure do hope so! It’s so silly because I’ve been so anxious I’ve been having dreams about it…not good ones lol. Like someone stealing him, him coming all fucked up, etc etc :p I read too many horror stories on here I guess.

I’m so ready, I look at his pictures everyday & now that he’s almost here is it’s so surreal ^_^

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:12 pm
MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:48 pm If that is UPS tracking; they are notorious for changing delivery dates and times without notice unfortunately. :( Sometimes they even show as loaded on the truck and 'out for delivery' all day long; only to return to the facility for a future rescheduled delivery date made by UPS. They do this without giving much notice to the receiver; making it a waiting game. Occasionally that can depend on the weight of the package. What does his tracking show for his total kg?

Oh lord :( lol. It says 50kg. I’m hoping it comes at just the right time so I have people here to help me get him inside lol, I can’t do it alone!

I sure do hope so! It’s so silly because I’ve been so anxious I’ve been having dreams about it…not good ones lol. Like someone stealing him, him coming all fucked up, etc etc :p I read too many horror stories on here I guess.

I’m so ready, I look at his pictures everyday & now that he’s almost here is it’s so surreal ^_^
I suggest you don't doom scroll looking for anxiety. Just wait until he gets here. Everyone's experience is very similar and at the same time very different.

As for surreal... Just wait until he is sitting next to you and every time you look away and look back you will swear he has been watching you! THAT IS SURREAL! (Let me know if it doesn't happen to you but my bet is that it will. :D )

I think that is one of more "interesting" things I have had to get used to. Looking up and finding Lexy watching me...

K-Fi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by K-Fi »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:12 pm Oh lord :( lol. It says 50kg. I’m hoping it comes at just the right time so I have people here to help me get him inside lol, I can’t do it alone!

I have read this thread sharing a lot of the same thoughts, excitement, impatience and anxiety you've had.

It's been a pretty similar story with my first doll, which should arrive any day now. The wait during the delivery period is the worst: not knowing exactly when and in what condition the package arrives. Here's hoping soon & undamaged!

I got a flatbed moving trolley to handle getting the package inside. They are readily available at hardware stores and don't cost that much, maybe $40. It can make rolling the package in easier, in the flat position they are supposed to be moved. Later, you could use the same platform to move the doll around. Weight of my package is 61 kg, so I share your concern!

I hope you get it by the weekend – it's going to be a weekend to remember! :)

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:24 pm

I suggest you don't doom scroll looking for anxiety. Just wait until he gets here. Everyone's experience is very similar and at the same time very different.

As for surreal... Just wait until he is sitting next to you and every time you look away and look back you will swear he has been watching you! THAT IS SURREAL! (Let me know if it doesn't happen to you but my bet is that it will. :D )

I think that is one of more "interesting" things I have had to get used to. Looking up and finding Lexy watching me...

Oh yes I stopped lol. Sometimes it’s hard for me to not think of the worst case scenarios :,( he is currently only 20 minutes away!! He’s processing pretty early in the morning so HOPEFULLY I will finally have him today!

Hehe, I so can’t wait :p I’m so nervous, kinda hard to sleep.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

K-Fi wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:38 pm
DreamyStarrr wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:12 pm Oh lord :( lol. It says 50kg. I’m hoping it comes at just the right time so I have people here to help me get him inside lol, I can’t do it alone!

I have read this thread sharing a lot of the same thoughts, excitement, impatience and anxiety you've had.

It's been a pretty similar story with my first doll, which should arrive any day now. The wait during the delivery period is the worst: not knowing exactly when and in what condition the package arrives. Here's hoping soon & undamaged!

I got a flatbed moving trolley to handle getting the package inside. They are readily available at hardware stores and don't cost that much, maybe $40. It can make rolling the package in easier, in the flat position they are supposed to be moved. Later, you could use the same platform to move the doll around. Weight of my package is 61 kg, so I share your concern!

I hope you get it by the weekend – it's going to be a weekend to remember! :)

It’s nice to see people with similar feelings & experiences ^_^ it feels a little better sharing it/putting it out there.

I need to look into something like that, I was thinking about getting a wheelchair, currently I’m planning on using a computer chair to get him around :p

Thank you, & you as well! It definitely will ^_^

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Did he make it to you today? You're making me a bit anxious now 😅 Where you able to get the red eyes for him like you had wanted?

Oh I feel you on that one. The anxiety dreams are the worst while waiting for these guys to come home... I kept worrying the plane was going to disappear, because I was watching too much Manifest at the time while waiting, and tracking didn't update for 5 days haha. :lol: It put my insomnia into overdrive during the several months of awaiting arrival day...

All the waiting will be well worth it though; once you can finally get him home and hold him in your arms. ❤️ I know it's a lot easier said than done; but focusing on that thought helped a lot.

Stocking_Hunter

Well... I am glad someone other than me broke the ice today. I am on pins and needles with 2nd hand anxiety awaiting the next transit update!

Of course once he gets there we will probably get 1 post, (He's here!), and then radio silence from Dreamy as she "gets acquainted" with her lad... :whistle:

I know that is what happened with Lexy and I... :wink:

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Haha for sure! XD I think we're all waiting with anticipation to see him finally home. And most definitely, we get and understand you on the radio silence after the initial post :oops:

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

Hehe, he’s here!!

I will reply to everyone a bit later, just wanted to update y’all, currently still working on him but taking a break because holy shit, he’s wearing me out lol, & not the fun way yet haha. May mess with his eyebrows a bit more, after his lips are done curing I need to powder them because I don’t want them so shiny, & I need to go get some hairspray to style his wig ^_^
Attachments
IMG_4137.jpeg
IMG_4137.jpeg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 478 times
IMG_4138.jpeg
IMG_4138.jpeg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 478 times

Stocking_Hunter

Not to intrude on your moment but.... Wow! :D

BTW If you need a comb to comb his "hair" (real MEN don't wear wigs!)... https://www.amazon.com/Tangle-Teezer-Or ... f46edd7a85

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Woah! I really like the detailing of his facial lines that they did! 😯 (Those red eyes suit Astarion incredibly well). Happy Honeymoon to you both~
(Now you hopefully get to relax a bit; since he made it safely to you)~ :glou:

~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

INFORMATIONS