www.wmdolls.com

Anxiously awaiting my custom doll from Spartan Lover

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Stocking_Hunter

Re: Anxiously awaiting my custom doll from Spartan Lover

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

Wow! That new head looks VERY GOOD! I can really see now why the 1st head wasn't quite up to snuff. 8O 8)

Hopefully everything goes well and a new one is soon on its way to you. :D

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

Astarion Baldurs gate 3, a very well crafted character. With multiple romance options. There's an entire company making female dolls from games.
I don't think your request is that unreasonable. The second head design is much closer to the character. There's a TON of images on the internet they could reference. This Doll game is ALL about fantasy into reality I hope the manufacturing process is very quick and more importantly detailed. The voice actor is amazing.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:45 am Wow! That new head looks VERY GOOD! I can really see now why the 1st head wasn't quite up to snuff. 8O 8)

Hopefully everything goes well and a new one is soon on its way to you. :D
Thank you ^_^ let’s just hope he gets made/sent soon & he won’t break again on his way to me!

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

Digginthemdollz wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:02 pm Astarion Baldurs gate 3, a very well crafted character. With multiple romance options. There's an entire company making female dolls from games.
I don't think your request is that unreasonable. The second head design is much closer to the character. There's a TON of images on the internet they could reference. This Doll game is ALL about fantasy into reality I hope the manufacturing process is very quick and more importantly detailed. The voice actor is amazing.
Yea I don’t think they really even looked at pics for reference. I sent the file, then they felt the need to alter it for some reason & messed it up. I am happy tho, because this time having the 3d file altered even more he looks more spot on ^_^
Neil is amazing, & very handsome :oops:

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

The designer suggested to add texture since the original file had no pores on the skin. I sent you the modified 3d file, and you approved it. Nothing is done without the customer's consent here.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

SpartanLover wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:59 am The designer suggested to add texture since the original file had no pores on the skin. I sent you the modified 3d file, and you approved it. Nothing is done without the customer's consent here.
They didn’t just add texture tho, they changed his lips, removed wrinkleslines, etc. I did approve (my mistake clearly), even tho I noticed the differences because I didn’t think they would make as big as a difference as they did…& I couldn’t really see it until the head was finished & it was here. I’m not here trying to bash anyone but I am going to express how I feel about my experience.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

I mean, I have a head I’m unhappy with & stuck with, & was told it would cost $3000 to get another head done :razz: . It sucks, a lot. I have never said the company was bad, just my experience turned out very disappointing & I still have yet to enjoy my doll.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

Ok, so I want to ask what I should charge for my Astarion head? Like what would be a reasonable price? I just want the old head gone at this point, it’s just sitting in a box.

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

The head sculpt is non exclusive and you can now buy one from Spartan Lover for $1099 as an extra silicone head to the body it was made for, with free shipping. You could list it for whatever you like of course, but that would be the alternative anybody shopping around for that head would be considering vs yours secondhand, sad to say. Not at all a good return on investment but I've heard it said before that love doll anything loses at at least 50% of its value the second you open the box it arrives in, and that number keeps climbing. Sorry for you going through this situation to say the least.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

carbohvdrates wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:24 pm The head sculpt is non exclusive and you can now buy one from Spartan Lover for $1099 as an extra silicone head to the body it was made for, with free shipping. You could list it for whatever you like of course, but that would be the alternative anybody shopping around for that head would be considering vs yours secondhand, sad to say. Not at all a good return on investment but I've heard it said before that love doll anything loses at at least 50% of its value the second you open the box it arrives in, and that number keeps climbing. Sorry for you going through this situation to say the least.
Hmmm, nice to know they are making $$$ off of my 3D file I provided for them :?

INFORMATIONS