www.wmdolls.com

Question: What kind of physique do you like for your male doll?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Question: What kind of physique do you like for your male doll?

Post by realingdoll »

After we published the post about Ober, we noticed that some people prefer a more muscular and beefy physique, while others prefer a body that resembles an average person or withought 8 pack.

We are collecting ideas for our upcoming male doll project, so what are your thoughts? What kind of body shape do you prefer? Please talk more details about the body type you prefer :oops:

We would greatly appreciate it if you could leave some comments below to share your thoughts. Feel free to tell your opinion! Thanks :glou:
REALING -- More than real
Web:https://www.realingdolls.com/
Email:support@realingdolls.com

Hugs N Cuddles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Question: What kind of physique do you like for your male doll?

Post by Hugs N Cuddles »

Ober is already super impressive! Awesome powerful physique. Beautiful details on the hands and feet.
I think I'll help narrow down the possible physiques that people may talk about.

Not So Fit, Not So Lean, Not Toned

Fit, Lean, Not Toned, Not Muscular, Not Jacked

Fit, Lean, Toned, Muscular, Not Jacked

Fit, Lean, Toned, Muscular, Jacked - Adonis or Superman, depending on the muscle mass

Fit, Lean, Not Toned, Muscular, Jacked - The Dad Bod, the physique that women really want a man to look like when they refer to the body shape

Fit, Not So Lean, Not Toned, Muscular, Jacked - The Bruiser/ Beefy Rugby Player Build, another version of dad bod

Not So Fit, Not Lean, Not Toned, Wide Frame - The Bear/ The True Dad Bod, not exactly easy on the eyes(to most people) but it is the mark and body shape of a true hardworking, dedicated man/father that don't have enough free time and energy to work on his body. Happy Belated Father's Day!

[Shape Not Discernable] - The Blob, this can't be human. Please don't be offended

Other features that maybe of interest. Multi density cock for realism. Penis with movable foreskin. Scrotum with movable testicles for tactile play.
Closed eyes. Sleeping face.
Full seamless doll with head and genitalia attached.
I'm sure I miss a lot of things that I can't think of at the top of my head at the moment. This thread is interesting!

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

realingdoll wrote: ↑Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:54 pm After we published the post about Ober, we noticed that some people prefer a more muscular and beefy physique, while others prefer a body that resembles an average person or withought 8 pack.

We are collecting ideas for our upcoming male doll project, so what are your thoughts? What kind of body shape do you prefer? Please talk more details about the body type you prefer :oops:

We would greatly appreciate it if you could leave some comments below to share your thoughts. Feel free to tell your opinion! Thanks :glou:

Mm definitely for me a bodybuilder monster...with a really huge and thick, but really thick c*CK

Lol
Attachments
IMG_20230626_133300.jpg
IMG_20230626_133300.jpg (323.05 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
IMG_20230626_133046.jpg
IMG_20230626_133046.jpg (294.12 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
Screenshot_2023-06-23-06-38-13-400_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_2023-06-23-06-38-13-400_com.instagram.android.jpg (625.78 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
IMG_20230626_133351.jpg
IMG_20230626_133351.jpg (297.57 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
IMG_20230626_133330.jpg
IMG_20230626_133330.jpg (286.29 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
IMG_20230626_133017.jpg
IMG_20230626_133017.jpg (265.12 KiB) Viewed 1246 times

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

realingdoll wrote: ↑Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:54 pm After we published the post about Ober, we noticed that some people prefer a more muscular and beefy physique, while others prefer a body that resembles an average person or withought 8 pack.

This is going to be a long post with lots of pictures - I apologize in advance...

When thinking of my favorite body type for a male doll, two of my favorite actors come to mind with the ideal body type: Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun) from The Walking Dead and Yeong Goo (Yeo-Jin Goo) from Absolute Boyfriend/Hotel Del Luna. These two men are extremely attractive and hot. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ If a male doll looked like one of these two, they would be close to perfection πŸ₯° Even a little less muscle and a more toned look than these examples below is highly attractive to me personally.

Steven Yeun:
Glenn and Maggie.jpeg
Glenn and Maggie.jpeg (33.32 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Steven Yeun.jpg
Steven Yeun.jpg (36.33 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
steven-yeun-laying-down.jpg
steven-yeun-laying-down.jpg (48.3 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
steven yeun 2.png
steven yeun 2.png (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1276 times

Yeo-Jin Goo:
yeojingu.jpg
yeojingu.jpg (73.81 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
YeoJinGoo.gif
YeoJinGoo.gif (5.77 MiB) Viewed 1276 times
YeojingooHot.jpeg
YeojingooHot.jpeg (77.88 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
YeoJinPose.jpeg
YeoJinPose.jpeg (77.41 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
The characteristics they share is that they have strong upper bodies, shoulders, arms, toned tummies with some definition, you can see chest bones, collarbone ridges etc, but without the big six pack ab ridges/washboard abs. Even a little less musles on the arms/body would be ideal. Also the nice toned thighs add to the overall look (I couldn't add more photos to this post as an example).

Men with artist's hands and longer fingers is also really alluring and very attractive. This feature is high on my list when choosing a male doll.
Something like this:
Yeong Goo Hand.jpg
Yeong Goo Hand.jpg (155.84 KiB) Viewed 1276 times

And of course the face of a Male Doll is a very important aspect, if not the most important aspect when choosing a doll (at least for me personally). I held off getting a male doll for many, many years because none of their faces gave me that 'instant attraction' feeling. :oops: I do love that there are more Asian Male Doll faces available now than when looking years ago. ❀️πŸ₯³

Tbh, This guy as a Male Doll, would be literal perfection... :oops:
YeoJinGooCutie.jpg
YeoJinGooCutie.jpg (401.35 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
YeoJinadorable.jpg
YeoJinadorable.jpg (16.03 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Handsome.jpg
Handsome.jpg (80.8 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
-' οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½ο½™ο½†ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Žο½„ οΌ‡
β™₯ My Ash's Thread β™₯ βœͺ ~β˜…Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!β˜…~
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

In Greek statuary, there are basically two male models: Hercules and Apollo. Hercules is the symbol of virility, strength and power. (Zeus and Poseidon are represented in the same way). Apollo is the symbol of refined seduction and elegance.

Your Ober is a representation of Hercules.
A good complement would be a doll modelled on Apollo.
A figure like that of actor Thomas Brodie-Sangster is a real eye-catcher for many girls (including my daughters :wink: ), and maybe even for boys. Personally, I find his figure harmonious and I'd love to have that kind of physique.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

I forgot to mention. I know you are looking for more body type feedback, but I just wanted to add a thought. If your company created a Male Doll in the future (or as an add-on feature for the faces already available) that had a realistic oral structure - that alone would raise the bar even more on your amazing dolls.

ROS ability could very well add to the realism aspect of the doll, especially when kissing, and I would be first in line for a model with that feature. I haven't seen this invention implemented on Male Dolls as of yet.
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
-' οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½ο½™ο½†ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Žο½„ οΌ‡
β™₯ My Ash's Thread β™₯ βœͺ ~β˜…Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!β˜…~
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

No attached penis. That would be the worst mistake ever. Not everyone likes the same size and it it's not able to be switched and it's not the right size for that person then they won't buy it.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

Hugs N Cuddles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hugs N Cuddles »

JerJer19 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:52 am No attached penis. That would be the worst mistake ever. Not everyone likes the same size and it it's not able to be switched and it's not the right size for that person then they won't buy it.
Yes! Do what sells!

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

Sam40 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:25 am

Mm definitely for me a bodybuilder monster...with a really huge and thick, but really thick c*CK

Lol
Thank you for sharing your suggestion. This type of physique is on our list! We have a bodybuilder monster coming out in next month or two. He will be more muscular than the ones we currently have, and even lighter with our weight reduction tech! Yay! :glou:

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: ↑Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:28 am

This is going to be a long post with lots of pictures - I apologize in advance...

When thinking of my favorite body type for a male doll, two of my favorite actors come to mind with the ideal body type: Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun) from The Walking Dead and Yeong Goo (Yeo-Jin Goo) from Absolute Boyfriend/Hotel Del Luna. These two men are extremely attractive and hot. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ If a male doll looked like one of these two, they would be close to perfection πŸ₯° Even a little less muscle and a more toned look than these examples below is highly attractive to me personally.

Steven Yeun:
Glenn and Maggie.jpeg
Steven Yeun.jpg
steven-yeun-laying-down.jpg
steven yeun 2.png

Yeo-Jin Goo:
yeojingu.jpg
YeoJinGoo.gif
YeojingooHot.jpeg
YeoJinPose.jpeg

The characteristics they share is that they have strong upper bodies, shoulders, arms, toned tummies with some definition, you can see chest bones, collarbone ridges etc, but without the big six pack ab ridges/washboard abs. Even a little less musles on the arms/body would be ideal. Also the nice toned thighs add to the overall look (I couldn't add more photos to this post as an example).

Men with artist's hands and longer fingers is also really alluring and very attractive. This feature is high on my list when choosing a male doll.
Something like this:
Yeong Goo Hand.jpg

And of course the face of a Male Doll is a very important aspect, if not the most important aspect when choosing a doll (at least for me personally). I held off getting a male doll for many, many years because none of their faces gave me that 'instant attraction' feeling. :oops: I do love that there are more Asian Male Doll faces available now than when looking years ago. ❀️πŸ₯³

Tbh, This guy as a Male Doll, would be literal perfection... :oops:
YeoJinGooCutie.jpg
YeoJinadorable.jpg
Handsome.jpg
Thank you for sharing your preferences and providing references! We will take your suggestions into consideration as we continue to develop our upcoming doll project!

(btw I like Yeo-Jin Goo too :razz: )

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

JerJer19 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:52 am No attached penis. That would be the worst mistake ever. Not everyone likes the same size and it it's not able to be switched and it's not the right size for that person then they won't buy it.
Thank you for your suggestion! Do you mean offering male doll with no-penis option? Or do you mean full seamless doll with penis attached? I'm sorry if I didn't understand it clearly :oops:

We are currently considering partnering with a penis manufacturer so that we can offer more options for penises. However, these penises would come from our collaborating manufacturer rather than our original brand ( definitely we will ensure they're certified and safe for use) Would you guys mind if we take this approach?

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

Hugs N Cuddles wrote: ↑Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:47 pm Ober is already super impressive! Awesome powerful physique. Beautiful details on the hands and feet.
I think I'll help narrow down the possible physiques that people may talk about.

Not So Fit, Not So Lean, Not Toned

Fit, Lean, Not Toned, Not Muscular, Not Jacked

Fit, Lean, Toned, Muscular, Not Jacked

Fit, Lean, Toned, Muscular, Jacked - Adonis or Superman, depending on the muscle mass

Fit, Lean, Not Toned, Muscular, Jacked - The Dad Bod, the physique that women really want a man to look like when they refer to the body shape

Fit, Not So Lean, Not Toned, Muscular, Jacked - The Bruiser/ Beefy Rugby Player Build, another version of dad bod

Not So Fit, Not Lean, Not Toned, Wide Frame - The Bear/ The True Dad Bod, not exactly easy on the eyes(to most people) but it is the mark and body shape of a true hardworking, dedicated man/father that don't have enough free time and energy to work on his body. Happy Belated Father's Day!

[Shape Not Discernable] - The Blob, this can't be human. Please don't be offended

Other features that maybe of interest. Multi density cock for realism. Penis with movable foreskin. Scrotum with movable testicles for tactile play.
Closed eyes. Sleeping face.
Full seamless doll with head and genitalia attached.
I'm sure I miss a lot of things that I can't think of at the top of my head at the moment. This thread is interesting!
Thank you for your input and detailed breakdown of possible physiques for our upcoming doll project! We appreciate your enthusiasm and the effort you put into narrowing down the options. :thumbs_up:

Based on your suggestions, we have noted various body types ranging from not-so-fit to muscular and jacked, including the popular dad bod physique and the beefy rugby player build. We have also taken note of the wide frame option, known as the bear or true dad bod.Additionally, we appreciate your mention of other features such as a multi-density cock for realism, movable foreskin on the penis, and a scrotum with movable testicles for tactile play. We will consider these suggestions along with the idea of closed eyes, a sleeping face, and a full seamless doll with the head and genitalia attached.

Thank you once again for your valuable ideas. We find this thread and your ideas truly interesting as we work towards developing our next line of dolls. :D

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

While I enjoy muscles, I prefer a beefy, toned guy who is not over-muscular or ripped to shreds... almost a rugby player build. The bottom half is critical: beefy legs and a bubble butt. The doll doesn't have to be tall, and a shorter one (5'7" or 5'8") might be able to accommodate the mass without being too heavy.
Attachments
Beefy pic 2.jpg
Beefy pic 2.jpg (22.11 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
Beefy pic 1.jpg
Beefy pic 1.jpg (39.33 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
Beefy pic 3.jpg
Beefy pic 3.jpg (51.57 KiB) Viewed 1194 times

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

Regarding the attached/not attached penis question, I appreciate that everyone has different size preferences (I actually prefer a more "manageable" size), and I know that a lot of manufacturers are going with suction cup dildos for this reason. My problem with them is that their color often doesn't come close to matching the color of the doll, and it totally ruins the realism. It would be wonderful if you could have dildos made in the exact same colors of the dolls that you offer.

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

I like the bodybuilder type of body and I think Realing captures the muscle tone perfectly. I hope more attention could be given to the legs, especially the calves area. Those boys need more leg days. LOL!!!! If possible, can anything be done with the toes? It applies to all dolls in the market, whether they are male or female, their toes fused or separated, all of them look like jelly with no joints inside. We have options for hand joints that make posing a breeze but are they strong enough to give a good handjob? Hopefully, dolls in the future are capable of giving good handjobs and footjobs as well.

INFORMATIONS