zelex.com.cn

broken neck nut

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
jlb7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

broken neck nut

Post by jlb7 »

I received my doll today and disappoint it was damaged at the neck and missing warming wand. If anyone knows how to fix it I would appreciate it, its a beautiful doll other wise but almost useless as is.
Attachments
20230626_094336.jpg
20230626_094336.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 1027 times
20230626_094115.jpg
20230626_094115.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 1027 times
20230626_094742.jpg
20230626_094742.jpg (3.98 MiB) Viewed 1027 times

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: broken neck nut

Post by Ztar073 »

Contact your vendor for a replacement.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Good lord ! Hod that happen!??

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Please send this photo to Zelex.
I can see that this point is a bit to small in Diameter and should be increased in thickness.
Zelex will take note of this failure and most likely improve this area.

jlb7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jlb7 »

it looks like it happen in shipping but the box was in good shape, I don't think they should bolt it down.

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

We are very sorry that this problem happened, and we will analyze the specific reasons. But we will produce a new body and send it to you as soon as possible.

ZELEX TEAM
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

jlb7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jlb7 »

thank you

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

That is one impressively quick response ZelexDoll :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

NME

Post by NME »

Shame that happened, hope you don't have to wait too long for your replacement.
Thea
She was built with a brain and some swagger.
A little scream, little cry, little laughter.
She's a 10, I'm a joke in my own mind.
But she still loves to dance with my punchline.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Didn't this just happen to user Aerow a few days ago with his newly received Zelex?
I have to admit, with my Zelex (contest winner) scheduled to arrive tomorrow, I'm a bit nervous what seems to be a critical flaw in their new neck bolt design.

Aerow wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:23 pm I just received my 165X with the new skeleton, sadly she did not survive shipping. The neck snapped off right at the base of the neck bolt socket. The neck is also jammed to the side, and i cannot get it straight by pulling on it, i have tried multiple directions and it wont move.

Attached some pics, waiting for my vendor to get back to me to see what they want to do.

I have poked about a bit where i can feel stuff and cant find the other end of the stem that snapped off. I don't want to damage it more in case the want it back. If i can find the other end eventually a repair may be possible with just drilling out the stem and tapping threads for a bolt. But this will depend on what they want me to do. So we shall wait and see.

Aerow
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Aerow »

Yeah mine snapped in a similar way, was told by my vendor that they are making a new body for me as well.

If you want to do a repair, I found a 3/4 pipe fits perfectly over the skeleton inside the neck, the head socket is a tiny bit small but with a wrap of tape it will fit snugly. Then drill and tap some holes for set screws to secure it.

Might need minor neck surgery on your doll to get down to the joint, but if you do it on the back you can hide any scars under some hair.

This is my plan, going to wait for new body to show up first.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Aerow wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:12 am Yeah mine snapped in a similar way, was told by my vendor that they are making a new body for me as well.

If you want to do a repair, I found a 3/4 pipe fits perfectly over the skeleton inside the neck, the head socket is a tiny bit small but with a wrap of tape it will fit snugly. Then drill and tap some holes for set screws to secure it.

Might need minor neck surgery on your doll to get down to the joint, but if you do it on the back you can hide any scars under some hair.

This is my plan, going to wait for new body to show up first.
Happily mine just arrived today and luckily without a broken neck bolt. Little doubt bolting the doll to an outer board using the neck bolt is a very bad idea (and was debunked years ago when several other manufacturers tried doing it).
And on an odd note, mine is fully silicone as opposed to a silicone/tpe hybrid (I was one of the contest winners). Rather unexpected as all my other (nine) dolls are tpe dolls.

jlb7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jlb7 »

Just got the replacement body today, looks good so far . just wanted to thank zelex for being so quick and responsive on the replacement. It shows how they becoming one of the top rated dolls so quickly for not being around that long. Will take some photos and post later after cleaning it up and checking it out better. Again I can't emphasize enough how great their customer service was.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Hi what doll did you order from zelex? Thanks

jlb7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jlb7 »

Cameramike wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:44 pm Hi what doll did you order from zelex? Thanks
The 170cm with g53 and g109 heads. from rosemary dolls.

INFORMATIONS