www.rosemarydoll.com

THE Best Torso Doll ever from a great Vendor

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
thunderbreak

THE Best Torso Doll ever from a great Vendor

Post by thunderbreak »

So my WM torso is getting old, AND it's a bit beat up from years of inexperience treatment, AND it's rock hard because at that time soft TPE wasn't a thing.

Time for a new torso doll.

After shopping around, I decided to shop at Rosemary Doll, and the doll I chose is her: https://www.rosemarytorso.com/product/9 ... ia_lucius/

I'm a boob man, and I mainly hug and cuddle with my dolls. To me they are just comfort company around the house. With that in mind, it is incredibly important that I get the softest TPE mix. Although coming from the same factory, WM's softest option still isn't that soft compare to YL. I have a full body YL doll with nipple penetration function, and it's made using super soft TPE mix, so I know what I'm expecting. I know tearing is guaranteed, I know she's going to leak tons of oil, but I don't care, if you had one of these super soft TPE dolls you'll understand. There is no alternative choice.

Another thing I was super careful with, is the breast type. Even though many vendors are offering gel filling for free. A breast this size will not only make it heavier, with soft TPE it'll also very likely to burst or warp. So I went with hollow breast.
Eventually she will have tearing around the breast due to the soft TPE, but that was a price I'm willing to pay.

The other thing I was looking into, is heating. Internal heating system is too big of risk to add, but heating blanket is great. Just bear in mind for soft TPE mix, you are going to melt your TPE if exposed to the heat for a few hours, but unfortunately it needs a few hours to heat up. So the best option in the very end, is fabric clothing that's warm to touch.

The production went longer than I expected, mainly because I asked for some customization. My advice is don't make additional requests that's not on the menu, if you want your order to be on time. The manufacture always put you in the back of the queue if you make special requests, and chances are you are not going to get what you want anyways.

In this case the crew at Rosemary Dolls have mediated for me with the manufacture and YL did the best they could. I also received 2 extra wigs for the extended production time. Then there's the drama at customs, plus the courier services that goes out of their way to make sure you don't get your package...

After all is said and done though, she is FINALLY here today.
Unboxing.mp4
(48.63 MiB) Downloaded 183 times
And holy shit, I can't put into words how impressed I am. She is everything I hoped she turns out to be, plus some!!
Doll.mp4
(11.72 MiB) Downloaded 112 times
IMG_20230706_193156.jpg
IMG_20230706_193156.jpg (737.62 KiB) Viewed 1770 times
IMG_20230706_193454.jpg
IMG_20230706_193454.jpg (693.15 KiB) Viewed 1770 times
To me, this purchase was worth every penny. I will take good care of her, as she will always be there for me, looking back at me with those passionate eyes, and beautiful smile.
IMG_20230706_193654.jpg
IMG_20230706_193654.jpg (810.71 KiB) Viewed 1770 times
IMG_20230706_193715.jpg
IMG_20230706_193715.jpg (640.73 KiB) Viewed 1770 times
One last thing to mention, the crew at Rosemary Dolls have played a key role in this experience. Lots of things have gone wrong in the process, but they kept on top of things and kept the communications going. They kept detailed archives of my order, they are transparent about the process, and instead of disappearing on me, or just straight up lying to me like certain vendors I had to deal with in the past. These guys kept it legit. So good job for keeping your business clean and professional. Thank you again Rosemary Doll team, this purchase is great and I will be giving your more business in the future!!

Bastelhans1+

Re: THE Best Torso Doll ever from a great Vendor

Post by Bastelhans1+ »

thunderbreak wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:05 am So my WM torso is getting old, AND it's a bit beat up from years of inexperience treatment, AND it's rock hard because at that time soft TPE wasn't a thing.

After shopping around, I decided to shop at Rosemary Doll, and the doll I chose is her: https://www.rosemarytorso.com/product/9 ... ia_lucius/

I'm a boob man, and I mainly hug and cuddle with my dolls. To me they are just comfort company around the house. With that in mind, it is incredibly important that I get the softest TPE mix. Although coming from the same factory, WM's softest option still isn't that soft compare to YL. I have a full body YL doll with nipple penetration function, and it's made using super soft TPE mix, so I know what I'm expecting. I know tearing is guaranteed, I know she's going to leak tons of oil, but I don't care, if you had one of these super soft TPE dolls you'll understand. There is no alternative choice.

Another thing I was super careful with, is the breast type. Even though many vendors are offering gel filling for free. A breast this size will not only make it heavier, with soft TPE it'll also very likely to burst or warp. So I went with hollow breast.
Eventually she will have tearing around the breast due to the soft TPE, but that was a price I'm willing to pay.

The other thing I was looking into, is heating. Internal heating system is too big of risk to add, but heating blanket is great. Just bear in mind for soft TPE mix, you are going to melt your TPE if exposed to the heat for a few hours, but unfortunately it needs a few hours to heat up. So the best option in the very end, is fabric clothing that's warm to touch.

The production went longer than I expected, mainly because I asked for some customization. My advice is don't make additional requests that's not on the menu, if you want your order to be on time. The manufacture always put you in the back of the queue if you make special requests, and chances are you are not going to get what you want anyways.

In this case the crew at Rosemary Dolls have mediated for me with the manufacture and YL did the best they could. I also received 2 extra wigs for the extended production time. Then there's the drama at customs, plus the courier services that goes out of their way to make sure you don't get your package...

Unboxing.mp4

And holy shit, I can't put into words how impressed I am. She is everything I hoped she turns out to be, plus some!!

Doll.mp4

IMG_20230706_193156.jpg

IMG_20230706_193454.jpg

To me, this purchase was worth every penny. I will take good care of her, as she will always be there for me, looking back at me with those passionate eyes, and beautiful smile.

IMG_20230706_193654.jpg

IMG_20230706_193715.jpg

One last thing to mention, the crew at Rosemary Dolls have played a key role in this experience. Lots of things have gone wrong in the process, but they kept on top of things and kept the communications going. They kept detailed archives of my order, they are transparent about the process, and instead of disappearing on me, or just straight up lying to me like certain vendors I had to deal with in the past. These guys kept it legit. So good job for keeping your business clean and professional. Thank you again Rosemary Doll team, this purchase is great and I will be giving your more business in the future!!
Now YOU know why i love my Cheyenne :D

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Thank you for your sharing! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our product and services. We will keep on improving our service. :)

Chevelle87
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chevelle87 »

thunderbreak wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:05 am So my WM torso is getting old, AND it's a bit beat up from years of inexperience treatment, AND it's rock hard because at that time soft TPE wasn't a thing.

Unboxing.mp4

Doll.mp4

IMG_20230706_193156.jpg

IMG_20230706_193454.jpg

IMG_20230706_193654.jpg

IMG_20230706_193715.jpg

I've been looking at this torso for a while. Do you think it's best to get this version of the torso or the one Yl makes?

thunderbreak

Post by thunderbreak »

Chevelle87 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:41 pm I've been looking at this torso for a while. Do you think it's best to get this version of the torso or the one Yl makes?
Made in the same factory, it's going to end up being the same cosmetically. Although the last time I ordered a WM doll with soft TPE, I ended up with one that's still kinda hard, softer than the normal TPE mix, but still pretty hard. Both of these dolls I ordered from YL ended up being so soft I just...can't let them go... if they weren't 80 pounds lol. And I can promise you most people won't be able to answer if the softness between the 2 brands is definitive, including the vendors. That's my experience.

So if that's a thing for you, I would stick with a vendor that sell the YL version like Rosemary Torso, and emphasize the softest TPE mix in the additional notes section. But if you can care less or is afraid of eventual tearing, and still want to be softer than normal TPE, maybe the WM version.

Chevelle87
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chevelle87 »

thunderbreak wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:15 pm
Chevelle87 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:41 pm I've been looking at this torso for a while. Do you think it's best to get this version of the torso or the one Yl makes?
Made in the same factory, it's going to end up being the same cosmetically. Although the last time I ordered a WM doll with soft TPE, I ended up with one that's still kinda hard, softer than the normal TPE mix, but still pretty hard. Both of these dolls I ordered from YL ended up being so soft I just...can't let them go... if they weren't 80 pounds lol. And I can promise you most people won't be able to answer if the softness between the 2 brands is definitive, including the vendors. That's my experience.

So if that's a thing for you, I would stick with a vendor that sell the YL version like Rosemary Torso, and emphasize the softest TPE mix in the additional notes section. But if you can care less or is afraid of eventual tearing, and still want to be softer than normal TPE, maybe the WM version.
Yeah I have a wm 150 mcup with gel breasts with the medium tpe mix and it's pretty soft. If I ever get this torso, I'll probably get the yl to see how soft it really is. I just hope the boobs are even bigger and the hollow boobs feel close enough to the gel boobs.

thunderbreak

Post by thunderbreak »

Chevelle87 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:21 pm Yeah I have a wm 150 mcup with gel breasts with the medium tpe mix and it's pretty soft. If I ever get this torso, I'll probably get the yl to see how soft it really is. I just hope the boobs are even bigger and the hollow boobs feel close enough to the gel boobs.
For a boob this size they won't recommend hollow breasts anyways, apparently it's been exploding during shipment process. And the same goes for soft TPE/gel breast combo, soft TPE is too fragile to contain the gel I guess. The boobs on this doll is bigger than my head, and am about 170CM with a pretty normal sized head lol. Hope that's a good reference. I also have a gel boob doll with normal TPE, and I can say this with confidence, soft TPE and hollow feels much more realistic than the gel filled breasts. The bigger the size the more true that statement is.

xRJC1995x

Post by xRJC1995x »

Can you post anymore photos or videos of this doll?

nazgul112
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nazgul112 »

thunderbreak wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:50 pm
Chevelle87 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:21 pm
soft TPE and hollow feels much more realistic than the gel filled breasts. The bigger the size the more true that statement is.
Hope there'd be a video to compare, always thought the opposite but never had real experience.
ass and titties :multi:

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Beautiful torso, still remember when that one first came out, bet those boobs feel and look amazing when they bounce

Cypherus

Post by Cypherus »

Thank you for the review and videos. This torso seems to fall under the radar and happy you enjoy it. Thanks to your post I will be making this my next purchase.

INFORMATIONS