www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Kanu (My first doll!)

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
sethjames

Re: Introducing Kanu (My first doll!)

Post by sethjames »

I was gonna make a separate thread for Kanu 2.0 so that people wanting to read a review of the weight reduction would easily find it but it doesn’t look like they offer it anymore on the SpartanLover website. I wonder why that is.

Anyway! I received Kanu2 last night. I waited all day for it to come at 8pm!!

page0.jpeg
page0.jpeg (862.66 KiB) Viewed 928 times

One of the biggest surprises of the weight reduced Realing doll is that I am able to princess carry him now to the point I’m able to sit him down 😱 I was not able to even get Kanu1 to sit on the bed let alone alone princess carry him to a high chair! I am BLOWN.

Side by side, Kanu2 is less dense in his muscles but same shape still. It looks like they used less silicone to reduce the weight. Kanu1 seems more buff. Kinda like he has post-workout pump and the new one is like two hours later with no pump. But muscle definition visually is still the same. Just less in measurements- like his shoulder isn’t as broad but it looks the same (I don’t know if that makes sense). They did a good job of adjusting. I can tell by the shoulders cause the cuddle is different.

With less silicone, there’s a little less to squeeze unfortunately but not a huge dealbreaker. The upside is that he can sit up!! The old one was so heavy in the upper body cause of his muscular back that he can’t even sit upright.

page0.jpeg
page0.jpeg (598.5 KiB) Viewed 928 times

The darker skintone is definitely much preferred! It’s a good tan shade. I didn’t have to bronze him up for these photos nor have I needed to decrease lighting too much.

Overall, I’m quite happy with this new purchase! 1) He’s lighter in weight which means I’ll be able to do more poses and possibly outdoor adventures with him in the summer. 2) His skintone is much sexier!

The only (small) con I’d say is that it seems the hair seems less dense as well. The new head is smaller than the old one so I guess less area to cover. It’s kinda like that feeling when you get your hair thinned out at the salon. It’s not a big deal but it just feels different when I run my fingers through his hair. I’ll just imagine he got a fresh cut lol.

page0.jpeg
page0.jpeg (616.96 KiB) Viewed 928 times
page0.jpeg
page0.jpeg (607.31 KiB) Viewed 928 times

I’m gonna need for him to cool down though cause he’s quite cold to touch since it looks like he’s been in the UPS truck all day yesterday. Does anyone have any recommendation for a heated blanket? Like brand-wise? The one I got from amazon doesn’t really do anything. I can even have him under it for like 30 mins+ and he doesn’t warm up.

Lastly…

Here is Kanu1’s last portrait. It’s been amazing with him and I am very thankful for the time we spent together. His head can actually fit on the new body and in the dark, can’t even really tell the difference in the skintone too much so if I ever miss him, I can just pop his old head back on 😊

page0.jpeg
page0.jpeg (540.84 KiB) Viewed 920 times

The old body will sit in storage for now until I dispose of it. Dunno when that will be though.
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Yay, glad to see Kanu back! His skintone looks great, matches the impression of tone you had him at before the matting incident. The upright posability from the weight reduction is very exciting. It IS pretty strange that SpartanLover removed that option, though. I wonder why that is.

Consider listing his old body for sale? It's a crapshoot but on the cheap he could be worth something to somebody willing to put the work in to restore him, especially if local and shipping can be avoided. I just truly hate to see dolls go to the trash.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Congratulations! It’s great to see that you’ll be able to move him around easier. Believe me, I know the struggle.

I agree that it’s strange that the weight reduction is no longer offered. I thought that weight reduction was all the rage. It’s also weird that Kanu’s new head is smaller and the hair is different. I wonder why they would change that stuff? If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Also, Kanu1’s last portrait is phenomenal 🤯
Can’t wait to see the pictures you’ll be taking going forward!
💜 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLEY! See his birthday party shenanigans on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

Kanu2 is stunning, and still has the best legs in the business!

SpartanLover’s weight listing for RealingDolls doesn’t make sense. On RealingDoll’s website they claim that their weight reduction project is complete, and the weight of the 5’11” dolls is 40kg/88lbs. I don’t know why SpartanLover is showing 100 lbs. Either it’s a mistake, or maybe SpartanLover has agreed to be the clearinghouse for the older, heavier models? Hopefully they will address the confusion.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

The 2nd generation weight reduction messaging was temporary removed while we were verifying the factory's ability to deliver their new technology. It's all clear now and our 5'11 doll pages have been updated back to show the new weight.

We always deliver the latest dolls with the newest technology. The doll industry is moving fast with frequent changes, so we like to make sure that our product pages stay up-to-date even when other sites fall behind. Because Realing is new and competing with other factories, it's important to verify that they can deliver what they advertise. In addition to that, scales and measuring methods differ, so it sometimes can be tricky to gather consistent data.

Just as an example, Qita lists their TPE dolls as 5'11 and 5'9 while the real verified heights are actually 5'9 and 5'7. Almost all vendors listed this incorrect info as well while we listed the real sizes. It creates confusion and makes our Qita pages appear like we sell smaller dolls, but it's the actual size, so it's important to show that.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

Jmacb9 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:48 pm Congratulations! It’s great to see that you’ll be able to move him around easier. Believe me, I know the struggle.

I agree that it’s strange that the weight reduction is no longer offered. I thought that weight reduction was all the rage. It’s also weird that Kanu’s new head is smaller and the hair is different. I wonder why they would change that stuff? If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Also, Kanu1’s last portrait is phenomenal 🤯
Can’t wait to see the pictures you’ll be taking going forward!
Thanks! I think the head being smaller is part of the weight reduction. It’s actually lighter in weight compared to the first one on its own. I do kinda miss his fluffy bangs but I’m slowly adjusting.
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

SpartanLover wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:31 pm The 2nd generation weight reduction messaging was temporary removed while we were verifying the factory's ability to deliver their new technology. It's all clear now and our 5'11 doll pages have been updated back to show the new weight.

We always deliver the latest dolls with the newest technology. The doll industry is moving fast with frequent changes, so we like to make sure that our product pages stay up-to-date even when other sites fall behind. Because Realing is new and competing with other factories, it's important to verify that they can deliver what they advertise. In addition to that, scales and measuring methods differ, so it sometimes can be tricky to gather consistent data.

Just as an example, Qita lists their TPE dolls as 5'11 and 5'9 while the real verified heights are actually 5'9 and 5'7. Almost all vendors listed this incorrect info as well while we listed the real sizes. It creates confusion and makes our Qita pages appear like we sell smaller dolls, but it's the actual size, so it's important to show that.
Glad that it’s all verified! If you have any questions as to how the two (old and new) compare, you know how to reach me! 😊
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

Makopaba
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Makopaba »

Wow he looks really good, Realing dolls are so insanely detailed.

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM KANU AND I 🥳

page0.jpeg
page0.jpeg (1012.32 KiB) Viewed 511 times
page0.jpeg
page0.jpeg (923.28 KiB) Viewed 511 times

more pics on instagram 😁
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Looking fantastic (as always 😁); happy new year, you two!
💜 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLEY! See his birthday party shenanigans on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Beautiful boy! I ordered a similar one but with brown hair. Have you noticed that there are 2 phonixes Heads? Like on the Sparten Lover the one with brown hair looks more like a teenager while the one with black hair and 1.80m looks a bit older. Maybe it's just angles and lighting but they look a bit different

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

Saralina wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:11 pm Beautiful boy! I ordered a similar one but with brown hair. Have you noticed that there are 2 phonixes Heads? Like on the Sparten Lover the one with brown hair looks more like a teenager while the one with black hair and 1.80m looks a bit older. Maybe it's just angles and lighting but they look a bit different
the pheonix 1.80cm page on spartanlover mainly uses pics i took (with consent). and yes in different angles, this head photographs younger/older.

the head with the new weight reduction will most likely be smaller than the 1st gen of this doll (as i’ve experienced) so you’re more likely going to get how the head looks in the recent pics above.
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Same heads can look completely different with just a different makeup, hair color, and hair style. For example, Lucas and Sebastian are the same head, but because of the different hair color and style, they look very different.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Ah good to know
Instagram of my Leo: synthetic_loverboy

Leo's thread: viewtopic.php?t=175932&start=135

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

finally had some sun today so i had to take new pics of kanu! dude is wearing designer pieces now lol

i just looove his face in this:
page0.jpeg
page0.jpeg (994.12 KiB) Viewed 293 times

and of course a sexy shot 🥰
page0.jpeg
page0.jpeg (999.92 KiB) Viewed 293 times

more on his instagram.
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE: