www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Kanu (My first doll!)

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
sethjames

Re: Introducing Kanu (My first doll!)

Post by sethjames »

P3T3flytese wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:40 pm I didn't know Skynet made this sort of stud Terminator ....(Studinator?).
Look at that body! ;)
Right?? The sculpt is amazing!
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

sethjames wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:13 am
P3T3flytese wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:40 pm I didn't know Skynet made this sort of stud Terminator ....(Studinator?).
Look at that body! ;)
Right?? The sculpt is amazing!
It's the sort of body you want to stand next to like you were a James Bond girl on a poster. ;)
And hey, lugging this guy around, probably builds muscle mass as well. 8)
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

magicsdoll-com

Post by magicsdoll-com »

i like it

magicsdoll-com

Post by magicsdoll-com »

poseoasis wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:56 pm WOW! He is a handsome dude. I love his body tremendously. In my opinion, Realing got the best body in the business. Congratulations.
i agree with you!

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

this is it! factory photos for Kanu (ver 2).

i’m glad i ordered a new one cause him in this skintone, he’s literally perfect 😍 also guys look at the last pic with his face- the skin details are insane! looks like real skin!

IMG_5297.jpeg
IMG_5297.jpeg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 840 times
IMG_5298.jpeg
IMG_5298.jpeg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 840 times
IMG_5299.jpeg
IMG_5299.jpeg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 840 times

From my experience the first time with express shipping, it took a definite 7 days from creation of label to my doorstep. Should be ok as long as he comes before Christmas week as I’ll be flying to visit family. Wouldn’t wanna miss the delivery.

i’m so excited for him to come home. i’ve had the first Kanu in storage since I’ve pretty much ruined his skin, and i miss him 🥺
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

Absolutely gorgeous (!!) and I assume he’s even lighter than Kanu1. Congratulations!! I hope he fulfills all your dreams, sethjames.

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

He’s quite impressive! Wishing him a safe and pleasant journey home.

The detail of the face is indeed incredible. I’m curious, is Kanu’s original head just as detailed as the new one pictured, or has Realing already improved their detail work from when you last ordered?
💜 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLEY! See his birthday party shenanigans on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

Jmacb9 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:07 am He’s quite impressive! Wishing him a safe and pleasant journey home.

The detail of the face is indeed incredible. I’m curious, is Kanu’s original head just as detailed as the new one pictured, or has Realing already improved their detail work from when you last ordered?
here is Kanu1 day of arrival back in July. there are definitely some detailing as well but for some reason Kanu2’s version is more realistic. maybe because the skintone is more warm? like Kanu1 looks like a very well done doll but Kanu2’s look like real skin.

IMG_5303.jpeg
IMG_5303.jpeg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 788 times

also i just noticed they used a different set of eyelashes on Kanu2…. hmm… i prefer the lashes on Kanu1… should be an easy fix tho if i wanna swap it out.
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

FormerlyHot wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:31 pm Absolutely gorgeous (!!) and I assume he’s even lighter than Kanu1. Congratulations!! I hope he fulfills all your dreams, sethjames.
EDIT: oh by lighter you meant like weight-wise. yes he should be! about 10 lbs lighter!

thank you! Kanu2 has a deeper skintone than Kanu1.

here is the pic of Kanu1 on day of arrival back in july. i’ve just been bronzing him with makeup. i messed up on picking the skintone and i really prefer the tan one that’s why i ordered a new one. also cause they have a new version with weight reduction.
IMG_1800.jpeg
IMG_1800.jpeg (2.96 MiB) Viewed 785 times
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

Yes, I did mean lighter weight. Sorry for the confusion.

There have been some changes to the Realing site that suggests they are limiting their selection of bodies, rather than expanding it. The shorter, much less muscular body (Myabsoluteboyfriend’s Ash) is no longer shown. And there is a statement that all weight reductions have been completed. I’m wondering if they are “done” for now and will no longer be developing more body types?

Of the 3 they now offer, I think the one you chose is the most attractive and well balanced. The slimmer model’s legs are too thin, and the bigger model is just too big for my tastes. I had hoped they would be develop a beefy boy who was around 5’7”, but I guess that’s not in the cards.

At any rate, it’s wonderful that you have the resources to replace Kanu with one that has your desired skin tone. He’s a beauty.

Cheers!

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

FormerlyHot wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:58 am Yes, I did mean lighter weight. Sorry for the confusion.

There have been some changes to the Realing site that suggests they are limiting their selection of bodies, rather than expanding it. The shorter, much less muscular body (Myabsoluteboyfriend’s Ash) is no longer shown. And there is a statement that all weight reductions have been completed. I’m wondering if they are “done” for now and will no longer be developing more body types?

Of the 3 they now offer, I think the one you chose is the most attractive and well balanced. The slimmer model’s legs are too thin, and the bigger model is just too big for my tastes. I had hoped they would be develop a beefy boy who was around 5’7”, but I guess that’s not in the cards.

At any rate, it’s wonderful that you have the resources to replace Kanu with one that has your desired skin tone. He’s a beauty.

Cheers!
They did a forum post here a month or two before the weight reduction launched and asked what kind of body users are most wanting and a lot of people said a true bodybuilder type so I think that’s why they came out with Dustin. I agree- he’s too big for me too. The skinnier one, it just reminds me of those bodybuilders who have too dry of a body (not a lot of water weight) and it’s not that appealing for me. So yes I agree that the one I got is a good balance- I loooove his thighs 🤤 The only thing I would change about it if ever is a little bigger, softer set of pecs. That would just put me in heaven 😂 I replied to their post about a possibility of adding gels to their pecs like how they do female silicone dolls, but I think that would add more weight than reduce it and weight reduction is a more widespread concern to address.

They probably get enough orders to justify scaling down in choices and not developing more. A shorter even lighter version of my Kanu would actually be good too for you I think.

It was a really tough decision shelling out more money for this new one. Especially in Canadian dollars 😭 With all the customizations between the two dolls and rush shipping, I’ve splurged $16K CAD total. I just try not to think about it haha. I got Kanu1 in June and then suddenly heard chatter about weight reduction a month later. I knew right there and then I was fucked cause this is the only body type I like out of all the companies. And then he came home and his skintone was much lighter than the label “tan”. As you know, I tried everything to make him perfect but in the end, I wasn’t fully happy with him.

There’s a couple of big spending I have saved for next year that I was gonna use the money for but I scrapped both of those. First, I was gonna go on a big trip so I had some savings for. My thought process was that a trip will only last 4 weeks but Kanu2 will stay for years. Second, I moved recently and still need to fully decorate and buy more furniture (I only have the bones right now). Decided I can hold off another year before I do that since what I have right now isn’t too bad anyway.

It’s all balancing the pros. I’ve found that having Kanu around improves my mental health and therefore I am able to live happily in other aspects of life. Be more productive at work and hence more income. So I see the benefits of the spend. It was tough to swallow but it took me 5 months to think about it- after trying everything haha. Will I get another doll after this? Most likely not as Kanu2 seems perfect. I guess I’ll consider again if they do another round of weight reduction (but I did confirm with Vlad and he said there are no plans for that right now).
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

i was really missing kanu last night so even tho i’ve pretty much ruined his skin, i put him in long sleeve clothing and tights and had him sleep beside me. also did an impromptu photoshoot 😂 i felt quite emotional taking these cause i feel like it could be one of the last ones since kanu2 will be arriving within 2 weeks. i promised to give him the respect he deserves when i tuck him away 🥲

page0.jpeg
page0.jpeg (966.62 KiB) Viewed 632 times
page0.jpeg
page0.jpeg (918.08 KiB) Viewed 632 times
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Awww, I know the feeling. I left Harley at home when I visited my parents at Thanksgiving, and I really missed having him next to me. That was only 3 days, so the upcoming month-long Christmas break will be difficult.

Kanu looks great in these pics. Honestly, with this lighting, I can’t see anything wrong with the skin.

It drops my jaw that anyone could manage to buy not one, but two expensive dolls with upgrades and expedited shipping in one year. You are one lucky guy. I hope when I finish my degree that I will find a job that lets me afford that 🤞

Lastly, it warms my heart to see that Kanu improves your mental health. Harley does the same for me. In my opinion, that’s what makes them worth the price 😊
Josh's thread

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

Jmacb9 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:39 pm Awww, I know the feeling. I left Harley at home when I visited my parents at Thanksgiving, and I really missed having him next to me. That was only 3 days, so the upcoming month-long Christmas break will be difficult.

Kanu looks great in these pics. Honestly, with this lighting, I can’t see anything wrong with the skin.

It drops my jaw that anyone could manage to buy not one, but two expensive dolls with upgrades and expedited shipping in one year. You are one lucky guy. I hope when I finish my degree that I will find a job that lets me afford that 🤞

Lastly, it warms my heart to see that Kanu improves your mental health. Harley does the same for me. In my opinion, that’s what makes them worth the price 😊
wow a month-long away from him will be tortureee. gotta keep busy. i’m only leaving kanu for about a week for christmas but even that i am dreading.

for the pics, it’s mainly his legs and arms that were ruined.

i’m 100% lucky that i get to do what i do for work. especially in this economy. but of course only with some financial sacrifices as well. the older you get the more you realize what’s important in life and you start to see what splurges are truly worth it. for me, it’s not things like a big trip and fancy furniture. it’s what brings us into a sense of calmness, peace, satisfaction and continuous joy. dolls like kanu and harley, they’re more than “things,” they’re our companions and what they can do for us, that’s what’s important 😊
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

sethjames wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:28 am for the pics, it’s mainly his legs and arms that were ruined.
Ahh, now I understand why you dressed him in long sleeves and tights.
sethjames wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:28 am i’m 100% lucky that i get to do what i do for work. especially in this economy. but of course only with some financial sacrifices as well. the older you get the more you realize what’s important in life and you start to see what splurges are truly worth it. for me, it’s not things like a big trip and fancy furniture. it’s what brings us into a sense of calmness, peace, satisfaction and continuous joy. dolls like kanu and harley, they’re more than “things,” they’re our companions and what they can do for us, that’s what’s important 😊
1000% agreed! Money is best spent on things we're passionate about. As a college student, I'm no stranger to making sacrifices. I live in a shitty cheap apartment and eat cheap junk from Walmart. The money I save by being a cheapskate is what makes me able to afford doll life, and I wouldn't have it any other way. The unconditional companionship these guys offer is worth the tradeoff.
Josh's thread

INFORMATIONS