sexyrealsexdolls.com

How to mod a Tantaly hip tunnel

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Wamble

How to mod a Tantaly hip tunnel

Post by Wamble »

I love my Tantaly Rosie hip, but the textures on the canals are really nuts. It's a good stamina trainer no doubt, but it's a shame I can use this thing for like 5 mins without stopping-going and other stuff like this. What can I do to soften those tunnels? Currently they're just full of bumps and ridges

soggybenis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: How to mod a Tantaly hip tunnel

Post by soggybenis »

Also interested in this, the tunnel on my tantaly torso is way too stimulating. I was thinking of leaving a heating rod in for a long period of time to try to soften and smooth out all the bumps and twists but i'm worried about the material melting to the rod itself

Wamble

Post by Wamble »

soggybenis wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:36 am Also interested in this, the tunnel on my tantaly torso is way too stimulating. I was thinking of leaving a heating rod in for a long period of time to try to soften and smooth out all the bumps and twists but i'm worried about the material melting to the rod itself
Literally my thoughts

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Scissors. Long scissors. Find a big bump in the way, open her cootchie, and snip snip!
This way you are in full control. Heat is not really under your control, and if it even worked could lead to disaster.
Snip the peaks off of those bumps, one at a time and judge the result.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS