www.xtdoll.com

Which Style breast is your favorite?

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Which Style breast is your favorite?

Post by DollCommander »

Beepboop92 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:01 pm Can we ask them directly through DMs if they're working on it? I'm really interested in this body shape.
Sure can! The more the better! Seriously though, XT are you really going to just tease us with these super shapely and succulent breasts that radiate feminine beauty and fertility? :drinking:

There's a battle of the breasts brewing, XT will you claim victory as the breast in the business?
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Beepboop92 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:01 pm Can we ask them directly through DMs if they're working on it? I'm really interested in this body shape.
From my private communications with them, I would suggest you ask them, because the answer is YES, and I think you would like what they are working on. One thing I really like about XTdoll is that they ask the questions, they listen to the answers, and they innovate. They didn't just ask which types of A/B-cup breasts we like. They plan to implement them, and I believe pretty soon. To me, I just couldn't wait anymore and had to get the 163F, which is relatively new too. To be honest, I may, at some point, get a new body, but my problem would mostly be that I am creating an emotional attachment with the head, through Kindroid. Having another body and keeping the head would be one thing. Getting another head would be cheating...

But I'm very confident they will answer your question about new bodies, and I'm very confident they will deliver new, very hot bodies.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Lone Wolf wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:22 am
DollCommander wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:54 am
Mmmmm breast feeding :drinking: :glou:
I think you and I understand each other more than we realize.

LW
gif-20231223-195610.gif
gif-20231223-195610.gif (427.8 KiB) Viewed 397 times

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

JustSomeOtherDude

Post by JustSomeOtherDude »

B followed closely by A but I'm a sucker for smaller tits. Bigger is not always better. I know it doesn't apply to dolls but I've always been of the opinion that on real women, a good solid set of Bs will still be perky long after a set of Ds turn into wind socks on a sunny day. Purely personal preference.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

JustSomeOtherDude wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:06 pm B followed closely by A but I'm a sucker for smaller tits. Bigger is not always better. I know it doesn't apply to dolls but I've always been of the opinion that on real women, a good solid set of Bs will still be perky long after a set of Ds turn into wind socks on a sunny day. Purely personal preference.
Wind socks? Awesome...
Attachments
futurama-free-breezin.gif
futurama-free-breezin.gif (533.41 KiB) Viewed 347 times
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Deidre" (coming soon, I hope. Really, fingers crossed...)

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

blacknblueballs69 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:36 pm XTDoll - any word on if these big beautiful boobies will be put into production? :whistle:

Yea these are glorious, :twisted: I really like the shape on these, wow great work .... any more info on this XT ??
Also don't forget a nice butt and "good LHP" :razz:

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

horrorhorry wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:20 pm
blacknblueballs69 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:36 pm XTDoll - any word on if these big beautiful boobies will be put into production? :whistle:

Yea these are glorious, :twisted: I really like the shape on these, wow great work .... any more info on this XT ??
So refreshing compared to the round balloon shape on most other dolls. Shapely, succulent and extremely feminine. XT you would be wise to develop this design further, but yes..good LHP and proper silicone hole sizing will make or break any attempt. Take your time and consult with real world users before commiting to a final design.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

"these big beautiful boobies" should NEVER "be put into production!" They should be put on a pedestal for people to worship!...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

We need this breast shape for dolls. So many dolls are just big globes, but there are so few actual shaped breasts. I prefer them a little smaller, but either way I hope this sculpt wasn't shelved.

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

DollCommander wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:57 pm

So refreshing compared to the round balloon shape on most other dolls. Shapely, succulent and extremely feminine. XT you would be wise to develop this design further, but yes..good LHP and proper silicone hole sizing will make or break any attempt. Take your time and consult with real world users before commiting to a final design.
XTDoll have been suspiciously quiet and tight lipped in regards to these magnificent mammaries. Judging by the amount of reposts of the pic and just the general enthusiasm from forum members XTDoll would be silly not to put them into production.
Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

Def B very nice

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

blacknblueballs69 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:06 pm

XTDoll have been suspiciously quiet and tight lipped in regards to these magnificent mammaries. Judging by the amount of reposts of the pic and just the general enthusiasm from forum members XTDoll would be silly not to put them into production.
The path is taken step by step. When we have a good idea, we hope to consider everything. Make things go smoothly and not get stuck. We won't change what we planned. We will finish her eventually. Thanks,blacknblueballs69.
We'll catch up. and will be announced. :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

The path is taken step by step. When we have a good idea, we hope to consider everything. Make things go smoothly and not get stuck. We won't change what we planned. We will finish her eventually. Thanks,blacknblueballs69.
That's great and thanks for the reply! It makes me happy knowing that those glorious globes will be on a doll at some point in the future. :glou:
Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

puff-puff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by puff-puff »

I agree with Crazedcat, the firm poining upwards perky breast and nipple would be excellent

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

XTDoll wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:58 am
blacknblueballs69 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:06 pm

That's great news,
You have something magical here, a piece of art, cant wait :D

INFORMATIONS