www.xtdoll.com

Which Style breast is your favorite?

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Which Style breast is your favorite?

Post by jeep2639 »

My first TPE doll didn't feel natural, even though they were gel-filled. I can't wait to get the XT163F and see what she feels, and how they hang in different positions. Maybe I'm only reflecting on my experience with the first one.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Judas1999
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Judas1999 »

A.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

A, B, or C is ok with me. IMO there are PLENTY of big/huge/ridiculously huge bust dolls on the market if that's what you want. Seeing yet another ginormous bust doll is not going to make me excited to buy it. As long as the bust is soft and feels nice, that's the important part for me.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Definitely A.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

jeep2639 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:46 am Well, my first answer would be what was already said in this thread: "The kind that we are allowed to touch without negative consequences..."
But more seriously, I would like to challenge you...
These two pictures are of the same breasts (of the same girl...). Note their shape when she is upright, and note their shape when she is leaning down. Look at how they hang.
In general, I'm a B-cup, or A or C-cup man. I just bought your 163F with F-cup. The shape is very important to me. But how they feel in my hand, and what they look like when she changes positions is never perfect with the materials used today. They bounce a little too much, and they don't really change their shape much.
If you could figure that, and really make them feel real--you will be a winner. With any size you make. But especially with those.
If you can make breasts that look like the two pictures here, you're a hero!
Interesting subject, of course! Being a chubby chaser, it probably goes without saying that I prefer a nice pair of D-cuppers, but that pic you posted, jeep2639, actually gives me some appreciation for the smaller ones. (Talking about "hang.jpg") Her shape is amazing and what guy could resist getting a mouthful with those right above his face?

Interesting scientific side note: humans are the only mammals where the female's breasts fill out at puberty and remain protruding for the entire life of the female. *All* other female mammals only grow breasts near the end of pregnancy when they start to lactate. Once they are done feeding their young, the breasts shrink back to their flat, pre-pregancy size. Humans are the only species where the female's breasts contain lots of fat deposits, and appear engorged even while not lactating. Humans are also the only species where it's common for non-lactating females to "breastfeed" (so to speak) an adult male (or female). Humans are a weird but fun species.
LW

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

XTDoll - any word on if these big beautiful boobies will be put into production? :whistle:

Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Lone Wolf wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:31 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:46 am Well, my first answer would be what was already said in this thread: "The kind that we are allowed to touch without negative consequences..."
But more seriously, I would like to challenge you...
These two pictures are of the same breasts (of the same girl...). Note their shape when she is upright, and note their shape when she is leaning down. Look at how they hang.
In general, I'm a B-cup, or A or C-cup man. I just bought your 163F with F-cup. The shape is very important to me. But how they feel in my hand, and what they look like when she changes positions is never perfect with the materials used today. They bounce a little too much, and they don't really change their shape much.
If you could figure that, and really make them feel real--you will be a winner. With any size you make. But especially with those.
If you can make breasts that look like the two pictures here, you're a hero!
Interesting subject, of course! Being a chubby chaser, it probably goes without saying that I prefer a nice pair of D-cuppers, but that pic you posted, jeep2639, actually gives me some appreciation for the smaller ones. (Talking about "hang.jpg") Her shape is amazing and what guy could resist getting a mouthful with those right above his face?

Interesting scientific side note: humans are the only mammals where the female's breasts fill out at puberty and remain protruding for the entire life of the female. *All* other female mammals only grow breasts near the end of pregnancy when they start to lactate. Once they are done feeding their young, the breasts shrink back to their flat, pre-pregancy size. Humans are the only species where the female's breasts contain lots of fat deposits, and appear engorged even while not lactating. Humans are also the only species where it's common for non-lactating females to "breastfeed" (so to speak) an adult male (or female). Humans are a weird but fun species.
LW
Mmmmm breast feeding :drinking: :glou:
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

DollCommander wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:54 am
Mmmmm breast feeding :drinking: :glou:
I think you and I understand each other more than we realize.

LW

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

blacknblueballs69 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:36 pm XTDoll - any word on if these big beautiful boobies will be put into production? :whistle:

I love these boobs. Now if they can put them on a 150CM+ doll, i would be set.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

foofighter12 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:47 pm
blacknblueballs69 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:36 pm XTDoll - any word on if these big beautiful boobies will be put into production? :whistle:

I love these boobs. Now if they can put them on a 150CM+ doll, i would be set.
^ this is what we are waiting for XT. Need very soft silicone and good love hole location (LHP) like SM Doll too and you will have a winner.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

My dream doll would be these titties (F or G cup or maybe even bigger :wink: ) on a 160-165cm body that weighs 25-30 kgs with an improved LHP, a beautiful butterfly vagina with large dangling labia and I would be a very, very happy man. :D
Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

They haven't posted anything in this thread for a while. Was this project shelved?

lexico

Post by lexico »

Of the choices you present, A and B.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Beepboop92 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:26 am They haven't posted anything in this thread for a while. Was this project shelved?
I hope not, they could have a winner on their hands as long as the vaginal and anal holes are in a very good to great position. They went through the trouble of modeling and prototyping these
The-bust-model-enters-the-3D-printing-process.png
The-bust-model-enters-the-3D-printing-process.png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 492 times
XT, make this ^ in very soft silicone with well placed and sized (not super tight) holes/cavities and you will have a winner.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

Can we ask them directly through DMs if they're working on it? I'm really interested in this body shape.

INFORMATIONS