Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Current production time.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Current production time.

Post by dylan10200125 »

Hey guys, New to the forum. I was wondering what is currently going on with realdoll at the moment. I just bought a BT3 star config 2 from them and I was wondering if they are still having production issues with the silicone supply, moving headquarters and whatnot. I ordered her August 12th and am wondering if anyone has got a sense of what's going on at realdoll. My main issue is that I am a little bit worried if I may have used to wrong website or if it gets forgotten about, I am a bit paranoid about that kind of stuff.

Anyways if yall got knowledge send it my way.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Current production time.

Post by TJ_Foxx »

dylan10200125 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:42 pm Hey guys, New to the forum. I was wondering what is currently going on with realdoll at the moment. I just bought a BT3 star config 2 from them and I was wondering if they are still having production issues with the silicone supply, moving headquarters and whatnot. I ordered her August 12th and am wondering if anyone has got a sense of what's going on at realdoll. My main issue is that I am a little bit worried if I may have used to wrong website or if it gets forgotten about, I am a bit paranoid about that kind of stuff.

Anyways if yall got knowledge send it my way.
Hi Dylan,

Do you mean you ordered a Petite 3 Star config 2? They stopped using Boy Toy/BT about 5-6 years ago. My suggestion is you get your recept email and check the address it came from. Then contact sales@realdoll.com and check on the status of your order. Also, Try logging into realdoll.com you should have an account there when you placed your order - you can reset your password easily. Also, it is advisable that you check your credit card statement when you paid and confirm you paid AByss/Real Doll.

Are there delays yes, but anything this long, plus you not being sure , it is important you retrace your steps to be sure you actually ordered from Abyss Creations/Real Doll.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

K, thank you for the info. My bank statement shows it was paid to
Merchant Name:

ABYSS CREATIONS LLC
Merchant Address
LAS VEGAS, NV, 891186069

That's a direct copy/paste from my statement. Also the website still showed that the doll is still available. I'd figure if the doll was discontinued it would be taken off the website.

I've already sent 2 emails to sales@realdoll.com using the link from the website. I'm 99% confident that it is the right website now since your link went directly to my account. Anyways I havent got a reply from them so I went here because from reading the forums and the latest thread on the subject from 3 months ago they just now are fulfilling orders from December 2022 due to lack of silicone and staff. I can do a 6 month wait I just want to know they really have my order and it's in production. Your telling me that my particular doll is discontinued would they be able to fix that? Maybe change it out with a different body style?

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

Also, I have sent them several emails and called them twice. From my perspective it seems as if no one is there doing anything. I ha e a status bar in my realdoll account showing the doll is ordered. It's unchanged since Aug 12. I also ha e an invoice from them showing the BT3 star was successfully ordered so I don't know why the system allowed me to go thru with the purchase unless they actually still make the doll.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Unfortunately, this is common for Abyss. My guess is that you have contacted the correct company. They just have terrible customer service and wait times. There might be a direct line of contact I am not aware of, like maybe their own forums, but otherwise you might try to have a TDF administrator step in, considering it's been a year since purchase. From what I've heard speculated, they've gotten so many emails and voicemails backlogged that they simply don't check them anymore.

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

Is it true that abyss discontinued the bt3 star and I should ask to change the order? I've saved since 2014 to get that particular doll and now someone is telling me that they no longer have it, how would it go thru fixing this if that is true?

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Not true... https://www.realdoll.com/product/star-3-0-petite/
They changed the name from Boytoy to Petite
dylan10200125 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:52 pm Is it true that abyss discontinued the bt3 star

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

Not true... https://www.realdoll.com/product/star-3-0-petite/
They changed the name from Boytoy to Petite

Oh OK. Your context make his sentence make a lot more sense. Thanks for the info.

Anyways this is what I ordered:

https://www.realdoll.com/product/star-2-0-petite/

Your reply made my day. I was fretting that I lost 9 years of savings in a typo. If there is any info as to what's going on inside the company in terms of how far backordered they are let me know. I doubt I'll get a reply from Sam since there are probably THOUSANDS off orders ahead of me.

Swan

Post by Swan »

Nice Choice Dylan!
Exactly what I chose for my first Doll!
Ryleigh

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

May I ask when you bought her and how long it took from purchase to delivery?

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

Subject: Current production time.
dylan10200125 wrote: ↑May I ask when you bought her and how long it took from purchase to delivery?
Dylan, get your money back! Contact your credit card company immediately.

Rumors are running wild about this but the bottom line is, they are hopelessly behind and may never be able to catch up. Please don’t wait and find you are too late.
‐‐‐------------------

So appearantly this guy sent me a private message as if to give me an inside track yet everyone else is saying they are still cranking dolls out. If this info is really important then everyone deserves to know especially if they're sinking so much money into one of the see does. I think he's a troll giving me false info.

What do you guys think?

Swan

Post by Swan »

I purchased her Nov 25 2014. She arrived Feb 15th 2015.
Have a look at... viewtopic.php?p=1758090#p1758090

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Guys, I addressed the BT/Petite thing above, they changed the BT's line to Petties 5 or 6 years ago. Phoenix Studios was formally merged in with Real Doll and the names Phoenix Studios and Boy Toy were dropped. Phoenix was created for a business reason that was necessary at the time. If you need assistance I can help connect you with Management and see if they can assist in contacting AByss about your order.

I am glad you see the payment went to the right place, that is a good start. PM me if you wan to get further assistance in contacting Abyss. BTW your account on RealDoll.com should give you a progress bar as to where your order is in the process.

Also to all : let's stop churning the rumor mill. Please do not repeat what you've "heard," unless it is from personal experience and/or it can be backed up with visible documentation. Just a reminder this is NOT Reddit, We have an established community. Certainly share if you have an email unanswered to X days/weeks BUT we do not make unsubstantiated statements about a manufacturer or their staff or any forum member for that matter.

Rule 10 makes that very clear.
10. Claims
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people or products. If you have an opinion make sure you state that it is your opinion AND support that opinion with hard facts or evidence, preferably by an established authority if it is not based on firsthand experience. Even opinions can be damaging to businesses and subject to lawsuits.
(Note above in Rule 3 that the use of a member's real name is strictly forbidden, even by the owning member. The only exception to this is when the name is business and/or industry related as in manufacturers/vendors and journalists.)

Any negative statements about products and product safety MUST be backed up by hard evidence. i.e. Reporting adverse reactions that a user has had to a product is allowed, however, the user cannot claim the product is unsafe without scientific proof by a recognized authority. General discussions about the specific chemicals and the products that contain them are OK, however, any statement that a particular product is unsafe must be accompanied by corroborating evidence. If you can't print it in the newspaper without fear of being sued, don't post it here. Be sure to let people know when you are giving your opinion. #
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

Guys, I addressed the BT/Petite thing above, they changed the BT's line to Petties 5 or 6 years ago. Phoenix Studios was formally merged in with Real Doll and the names Phoenix Studios and Boy Toy were dropped. Phoenix was created for a business reason that was necessary at the time. If you need assistance I can help connect you with Management and see if they can assist in contacting AByss about your order.

I am glad you see the payment went to the right place, that is a good start. PM me if you wan to get further assistance in contacting Abyss. BTW your account on RealDoll.com should give you a progress bar as to where your order is in the process.

Also to all : let's stop churning the rumor mill. Please do not repeat what you've "heard," unless it is from personal experience and/or it can be backed up with visible documentation. Just a reminder this is NOT Reddit, We have an established community. Certainly share if you have an email unanswered to X days/weeks BUT we do not make unsubstantiated statements about a manufacturer or their staff or any forum member for that matter.

Rule 10 makes that very clear.
10. Claims
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people or products. If you have an opinion make sure you state that it is your opinion AND support that opinion with hard facts or evidence, preferably by an established authority if it is not based on firsthand experience. Even opinions can be damaging to businesses and subject to lawsuits.
(Note above in Rule 3 that the use of a member's real name is strictly forbidden, even by the owning member. The only exception to this is when the name is business and/or industry related as in manufacturers/vendors and journalists.)

Any negative statements about products and product safety MUST be backed up by hard evidence. i.e. Reporting adverse reactions that a user has had to a product is allowed, however, the user cannot claim the product is unsafe without scientific proof by a recognized authority. General discussions about the specific chemicals and the products that contain them are OK, however, any statement that a particular product is unsafe must be accompanied by corroborating evidence. If you can't print it in the newspaper without fear of being sued, don't post it here. Be sure to let people know when you are giving your opinion. #

---------‐--------------------‐---------‐-

Thanks for the moderation. To further update, I have gotten an update from Sam and he is supposed to be calling me later on when he gets the chance he said.

The whole deal about the doll being discontinued was due to a error in my reading comprehension. When you said the discontinued the BT3 line 5-6 years ago I thought you east the doll itself, not the naming convention. It was a mistake on my part that Swan and Sam cleared up promptly

I didn't mean to spead rumors or anything, the comment above was PMed to me saying that I need to get money back asap. I have nothing to hide and I am not out to smear anyone. I don't know if the above poster is trustworthy as I don't know him. If someone needs to talk to me they can say it here. I don't understand the need to PM me unless your trying to spead misinformation without moderator approval.

Anyways I'll let yall know what's up when I get more info. They seem to be doing alright from my conversation with Sam.

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

So I got a call from Sam I and was told of my production time. For clarification I ordered my doll on Aug 12 of this year. He told me I'm right around 143 on the queue for now and it is progressing. It's gonna be awhile but some of the stuff I read from other forums about supply shortages and whatnot seem to have been resolved or simply not true for now so I think production might pick up. Anyways I was able to confirm my payment is good and the doll is in process but I don't expect the progress bar to move until December MAYBE. There backlog is a temporary setback caused by the covid19 pandemic causing a shortage on silicone but is resolved and they are doing well as a company. If you ordered something from them I would just be patient. They are in the process of catching up as we speak.

If something changes I'll come back here and update you on it.

INFORMATIONS